Black King (Sebastian Shaw) 4*

Options

Comments

• Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Options

Whatever helps negate MThor's obnoxious blue ability I can't wait to roster him.

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@entrailbucket said:
    This guy is INSANE as a 5*. He's also a pretty decent m'Thor counter.

Get ready to chase the first ever "meta" ascended 4->5.

Only this week when I suggested people do this, you stated it was a stupid thing to do and the game is built around levelling them all together and you should never push one four star like this. So you have changed your tune now?

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,966 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Tony_Foot said:

@entrailbucket said:
    This guy is INSANE as a 5*. He's also a pretty decent m'Thor counter.

Get ready to chase the first ever "meta" ascended 4->5.

Only this week when I suggested people do this, you stated it was a stupid thing to do and the game is built around levelling them all together and you should never push one four star like this. So you have changed your tune now?

Oh no, I still think it's a silly thing to do!

I wouldn't chase him, the same way I wouldn't chase any other "meta" character.

TONS of players probably will chase him though. I do expect to see him ascended, unboosted in PvP.

• ThisisClemFandango
    ThisisClemFandango Posts: 662 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Scofie still haven't heard anything from my request, I assume this is top priority for the boffins at mpq?

• ViralCore
    ViralCore Posts: 163 Tile Toppler
    Options

Black King may completely nerf the popular pol/jane/brb team just by himself

• S0kun
    S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Apologies for the late update, but BK now has Health/Match damage + screens for his non passive abilities. :)

• bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,345 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited 19 March 2024, 22:16
    Options

Health equal to Thing at 370….definitely on the high end of 4s.

Edit: he will have more health than 5pin at equal levels assuming similar scaling to Thing.

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@Scofie said:

@ThisisClemFandango said:
    @Scofie still haven't heard anything from my request, I assume this is top priority for the boffins at mpq?

I have heard back from imaginary sources at Fabrication HQ. You can run him 5/5/5! But only on Thursday 30th Feb and only if your name is Beryl. Or you run 3* Emma with him.

Changing my name to beryl in the morning, ha ha your move mpq! Sweet sweet 5/5/5

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Scofie said:

I have heard back from imaginary sources at Fabrication HQ. You can run him 5/5/5! But only on Thursday 30th Feb and only if your name is Beryl. Or you run 3* Emma with him.

Changing my name to beryl in the morning, ha ha your move mpq! Sweet sweet 5/5/5

I like how you chose the change your name to Beryl option over the run 3* Emma with him option.

• Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I like how the game shows exactly how much damage is being stored.

• Tiger_Wong
    Options

You don’t even need him ascended to shut down FosThor. Shaw/Chasm pretty much chokes the FosThor/Shang duo out easily.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,561 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I love him more than words can say.
    Almost worth my family leaving me as I seemingly changed my name to beryl over a mobile game.
    Just you wait until Feb 30th comes round, I will be unstoppable
    ..for one day a year

Everyone, we have been challenged. Build your rosters. Coordinate. Challenge yourselves like you've never challenged yourself. We will take down the mighty Beryl!

• ThisisClemFandango
    Options

@Borstock said:

I love him more than words can say.
    Almost worth my family leaving me as I seemingly changed my name to beryl over a mobile game.
    Just you wait until Feb 30th comes round, I will be unstoppable
    ..for one day a year

Everyone, we have been challenged. Build your rosters. Coordinate. Challenge yourselves like you've never challenged yourself. We will take down the mighty Beryl!

I will be a God among insects
    Fear me for I am Beryl.

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,966 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Are people still running m'Thor in this event? How's that going?

• Tiger_Wong
    Options

I saw a bunch at first but haven’t lately. FosThor/Shang vs Shaw is one of the easiest victories ever. You can pretty much go with almost any good duo with Shaw vs them.

• LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I'll still run MT/SC. It was never about their defense so I don't really care if others can hit them.