S0kun ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 389 Mover and Shaker
edited 25 January 2024, 10:38 in Character Details

Health & Match Damage

Feeder Chart

Abilities

Ability: Hit Me Again
Color: Black
AP Cost: 0

(PASSIVE) Each time Multiple Man takes damage, create a Dupe on a tile prioritizing an enemy Strike, Attack, or Protect tile, followed by the enemy’s strongest color.

Multiple Man deals 0.50% increased match damage, and takes 0.50% reduced damage for each friendly Dupe on the board.

If 56 or more friendly Dupes ever exist, Multiple Man’s team wins the match. Dupes can only be matched away if part of a Match 4 or higher. This cannot be disabled.

270: Unchanged.
370: Unchanged.

• Level 2: Deal 0.75% increased match damage. Take 0.75% reduced damage. Win the match if 52 or more friendly Dupes exist.

• 270: Unchanged.
    • 370: Unchanged.
  • Level 3: Deal 1.25% increased match damage. Take 1.25% reduced damage. Win the match if 50 or more friendly Dupes exist.

• Level 4: Deal 1.50% increased match damage. Take 1.50% reduced damage. Win the match in 42 or more friendly Dupes exist.

• Level 5: Deal 2.00% increased match damage. Take 2.00% reduced damage. Win the match if 34 or more friendly Dupes exist.

Ability: My Own Best Friend
Color: Yellow

Drain up to 6 AP in the selected color; then for each 2 AP used create 2 Dupes that act as:

Red - A 20-strength Attack Tile
Blue - A 15-strength Protect Tile
Green - A 15-strength Strike Tile
Yellow - A trap tile, when this tile leaves the board, Multiple Man is burst healed for 259
Purple - A trap tile, when this tile leaves the board, deal 232 damage to a random enemy
Black - A 3-turn Worst Enemy Repeater tile that deals 199 damage to Multiple Man and two random enemies.

270:
Red - A 39-strength Attack Tile
Blue - A 28-strength Protect Tile
Green - A 28-strength Strike Tile
Yellow - A trap tile, when this tile leaves the board, Multiple Man is burst healed for 498
Purple - A trap tile, when this tile leaves the board, deal 445 damage to a random enemy
Black - A 3-turn Worst Enemy Repeater tile that deals 382 damage to Multiple Man and two random enemies.

370:
Red - A 82-strength Attack Tile
Blue - A 60-strength Protect Tile
Green - A 60-strength Strike Tile
Yellow - A trap tile, when this tile leaves the board, Multiple Man is burst healed for 1046
Purple - A trap tile, when this tile leaves the board, deal 934 damage to a random enemy
Black - A 3-turn Worst Enemy Repeater tile that deals 803 damage to Multiple Man and two random enemies.

• Level 2: Increases to all Dupes.

• 270: Increases to all Dupes.
    • 370: Increases to all Dupes.
  • Level 3: Drain up to 8 AP. Increases to all Dupes.

• 270: Drain up to 8 AP. Increases to all Dupes.
    • 370: Drain up to 8 AP. Increases to all Dupes.
  • Level 4: Increases to all Dupes.

• 270: Increases to all Dupes.
    • 370: Increases to all Dupes.
  • Level 5: Drain up to 10 AP. Increases to all Dupes.

• 270: Drain up to 10 AP. Increases to all Dupes.
    • 370: Drain up to 10 AP. Increases to all Dupes.

Ability: Reabsorb
Color: Green

Drain up to 10 extra Green AP; then for every 2 AP spent, reabsorb 1 friendly Dupe(s), destroying those tiles. For each absorbed, gain 65 health, then gain 25% of the AP that would be generated by destroying those Dupes in their colors (rounded up).

(Destroyed tiles deal damage, but do not generate AP).

270: Gain 125 Health
370: Gain 261 Health

• Level 2: Gain 139 health.

• 270: Gain 268 health.
    • 370: Gain 559 health.
  • Level 3: Drain up to 12 AP. Gain 186 health.

• 270: Drain up to 12 AP. Gain 358 health.
    • 370: Drain up to 12 AP. Gain 746 health.
  • Level 4: Gain 325 health.

• 270: Gain 625 health.
    • 370: Gain 1305 health.
  • Level 5: Drain up to 14 AP. Gain 511 health.

• 270: Drain up to 14 AP. Gain 983 health.
    • 370: Drain up to 14 AP. Gain 2051 health.

Release Events

All times in Pacific

Story

Venom Bomb
December 28, 2023, 04:00am – January 1, 2024, 11:00pm
Multiple Man Covers and Shards in Placement rewards, Event Token in Progression rewards

Welcome to S.H.I.E.L.D.
December 31, 2023, 04:00am – January 4, 2024, 11:00pm
Multiple Man Shards + Recruit Token for Shield Offer in Progression rewards

Operation Spider Silk
January 1, 2024, 4:00am – January 4, 2024, 11:00pm
Multiple Man Covers and Shards + Vault Token in Progression rewards

Versus

Made Man
January 2, 2024, 05:00pm – January 6, 2023, 12:00am
Multiple Man Cover and Shards as Placement rewards

Madness Multiplied
January 5, 2024, 05:00am – January 9, 2023, 12:00pm
Multiple Man Covers and Shards + Recruit Token for Shield Offer in Progression rewards

Offers

Multiple Man & Friends Vault
January 5, 2023, 04: 00am – January 9, 2023, 11:00pm
80 Item Vault:

• 3x 4-Stars
    • 1x Multiple Man cover
    • 1x Wolfsbane
    • 1x Random 4-Star cover
  • 7x Tokens
    • 1x Legendary token
    • 1x Mighty Token
    • 2x Heroic Tokens
    • 3x Beginner Support tokens
  • 6x Iso-8
    • 1x 5,000 Iso-8
    • 2x 2,500 Iso-8
    • 3x 1,000 Iso-8
  • 15x 3-Stars
    • 3x Quicksilver cover
    • 12x Random 3-Star covers
  • 49x 2-Stars
    • 10x Storm (Classic) cover
    • 39x Random 2-Star covers

Comments

• liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Options

The art is not my favorite. I am still thrilled he's finally in the game. Madrox has been on my wish list for a while.

• Seph1roth5
    Seph1roth5 Posts: 366 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I like his powers, but few questions.

1: He doesn't seem very strong at the start, how are you supposed to get your MM damaged to start churning out dupes? Thanos a couple times, immortal hulk, deathlok? All seem pretty slow...

2: Can you use the 0 cost powers when you don't have enough secondary AP to do anything with it? The way it's worded sounds like you might be able to, since they say "drain up to X" and there are powers in the game that you can fire and do nothing. That'd be pretty broken...

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Seph1roth5 said:
    how are you supposed to get your MM damaged to start churning out dupes?

He has a power that damages himself, so there's that.

Also opponents.

• Jinx
    Jinx Posts: 211 Tile Toppler
    Options

I don’t know if I’m reading it correctly, but it seems like you can fire the 0 cost powers any time you want. They’ll just be more effective if you max out the AP drain. Maybe team him with someone who puts a bunch of protects on the board and then someone who deals damage to teammates. Hit him yourself, but limit the damage.

• Seph1roth5
    Options

@DrClever said:

@Seph1roth5 said:

Also opponents.

A 3-turn repeater is way too slow, and his match damage is low so he's not going to be out front for the opponents to damage. Not saying he should be getting hit 10x a turn or something, but it looks fairly difficult to get his dupes out.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

How easy do we want an auto win to be?

• Pantera236
    Pantera236 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Seph1roth5 said:

@DrClever said:

@Seph1roth5 said:

Also opponents.

A 3-turn repeater is way too slow, and his match damage is low so he's not going to be out front for the opponents to damage. Not saying he should be getting hit 10x a turn or something, but it looks fairly difficult to get his dupes out.

He's putting out multiple repeaters and if I'm understanding correctly they will be dupe tiles that can't be matched away as easily. Having said that yes until you ascend him it'll be hard to get the auto win to trigger.

• liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Options

If Polaris matches a dupe tile, it duplicates, right?

X-Factor synergy.

• IrisRyu
    IrisRyu Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Options

Looks like Multiple Man could be the third member of the Moondragon/Immortal Hulk team that I’ve been looking for. Not a huge fan of these automatic win condition powers, but, hopefully, it works better in practice than Goose. (Maybe I shouldn’t hope for that last part.)

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2023
    Options

If you can fire those 0 AP cost powers whenever you want (ie no required AP to drain) then wouldn't 3 Kamala Khan be his best friend. You can keep the team 100% healed by repeatedly firing his powers to trigger her passive. If they ever both get ascended to 5 stars look out.

There are probably other characters who can also benefit from this spammy power if it can be fired infinitely (OML for example would put out a lot of Red Strikes).

KGB

P.S. Imagine facing an enemy Strange (3 or 5) with Kamala. You can fire his passive infinitely to trigger Stranges damage which creates his Dupes until you achieve the number needed to auto win. Kamala simply makes sure he remains healed.

• Seph1roth5
    Options

or logan, doesn't he make swords every time you fire a power?

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@KGB said:
    If you can fire those 0 AP cost powers whenever you want (ie no required AP to drain) then wouldn't 3 Kamala Khan be his best friend. You can keep the team 100% healed by repeatedly firing his powers to trigger her passive. If they ever both get ascended to 5 stars look out.

There are probably other characters who can also benefit from this spammy power if it can be fired infinitely (OML for example would put out a lot of Red Strikes).

KGB

P.S. Imagine facing an enemy Strange (3 or 5) with Kamala. You can fire his passive infinitely to trigger Stranges damage which creates his Dupes until you achieve the number needed to auto win. Kamala simply makes sure he remains healed.

I think if you try to fire them with 0AP, the game will give you the "this power wouldn't do anything" message, and not cast.

But who knows!

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options

@KGB said:

KGB

OML has an upper limit on the number of Strike tiles he'll put on the board a one time. 4* Professor X does not have that limitation.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Kinda neat design. I worry about characters that can insta-win. If too easy, they're broken. If too difficult, they're irrelevant. Wonder where he'll end up.

• sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,112 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

So the Dupes can't be matched away except form a match-4 or better. Can they be destroyed by 5-star Thor's abilities? (Either one would work, now that I think about it.) Either destruction from Half-Thor, or "It's next to a charged tile, so blow it up!" Jane Thor?

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,406 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I wonder if the dupe tiles are team specific. If they are like void tiles we are probably going to run into a lot of problems.

I’m guessing they can be destroyed. I’ll wait for the introducing event to see how this kit works.

It’s certainly pretty cool for sure.

• Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,547 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@sambrookjm said:
    So the Dupes can't be matched away except form a match-4 or better. Can they be destroyed by 5-star Thor's abilities? (Either one would work, now that I think about it.) Either destruction from Half-Thor, or "It's next to a charged tile, so blow it up!" Jane Thor?

If they can be destroyed, I wonder if they can be fortified. I'm guessing not.

• Venomous
    Venomous Posts: 225 Tile Toppler
    Options

I don't think they can be fortified in the traditional sense? I doubt that you can fortify it, but suspect if the tile that is already fortified and it turns into a Dupe tile, it may work.

• Codex
    Codex Posts: 216 Tile Toppler
    Options

Maybe, I am missing something.

Why not pair this with im3/he or coulson/he. It should be easy to get to 16ap in red and blue. Then use multiple man second ability selecting red and blue and that should end the match. It will not be fast but it should work.