December Deals Vault

Options

Comments

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options

I'm going for F2P broke in this AMAZING vault, and I don't care.
    I can't even remember the last time I've been below 30k HP, and I'm usually around 50k-70k. I'm now down below 5k HP, and am likely going to pop one last 40x pull before it is over.

I'm up to 626 actual LLTs (my new PR by over 50) and well into my final stretch goal as a soft-capper - being the first known player to get a trio of 5s to each have 100 Saved Covers. MThor is at 66, SC is at 63, and Okoye is at 62.
    My only regret is buying a bunch of slots to start my 1 and 2* ascension farms just three days before this vault came out. Bad timing, there.

If by some miracle they release an even better vault any day soon, well then I will just have to figure out a way to deal with it. Come on, Devs, we dare you... ;)

• jp1
    jp1 Posts: 1,071 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I’ve spent a pretty penny. It’s just been too good to pass on every day. Thankfully they have given the lightning deals alongside it. However, it’s the best deal I’ve gotten in this game. I can’t even imagine how nice it must have been with stockpiled HP.

I wouldn’t mind if the roster slots got removed and replaced with newer 4*s so they could get caught up with the rest of my roster.

• Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@jp1 said:
    I’ve spent a pretty penny. It’s just been too good to pass on every day. Thankfully they have given the lightning deals alongside it.

That every-other-day lightning deal ($20 for 6000 HP) is definitely no mistake in tandem with this vault.

• Pottsie1980
    Pottsie1980 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options

Just reset for my 3rd set and got the 40&10 packs. Now want 5*s to be ascendable to add more levels to okoye & Shang :)

• slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,045 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

starting to think vault is rigged last 8 days first pull was outfit lol

• Zalasta
    Zalasta Posts: 271 Mover and Shaker
    Options

I had to spend a number of LT this morning to generate HP rewards to get above 5000 for a final pull. In the end I had more LTs than I started with. Awesome vault!

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

Going to have to spend some shards for that last pull.

• mani82
    mani82 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Options

It seems if u pull the 5000 vault u get fives only at the fag end and it always opens with the costume for some reason

• trenchdigger
    trenchdigger Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Options

I agree vault seems rigged, but who cares when it's this good - I'm emptying every day.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 958 Critical Contributor
    Options

It could be a sorting issue, where if you get the costume in a 10 or 40 pack, it shows it first, no matter where in the order it would have actually been pulled.

• Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    Options

And I’ve definitely pulled the costume in the last 6 individual pulls at least 2 if not 3 times (meaning it didn’t come up in the daily 40 or daily 10 pulls). So it wasn’t “rigged” for me like you’re saying.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options

If you pull a 10x or a 40x, the costume (if won) will always show first.

• slidecage
    edited December 2023
    Options

ended up with having around

34000 hp left over with 444 slots

now to start saving till next year what was it 20 days say 6k a day so need around 120k doubt i have that much since dont play that much anymore

• Grizwald
    Grizwald Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options

Spent roughly 87k hero points. I'll have a while to rebuild as I won't need to buy any roster spots in 2024.

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,507 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Whelp, I've emptied out this vault 9 times, I just emptied it but for one thing (1K Red Iso, woo!) for today and have 4850 Hero points left. I started with around 35K, but I've gained a lot during this so I've definitely spent more than 30K.

So before this my highest level characters were 525 (Bill, Okoye, and MThor,) I did have a decent number of banked LTs (somewhere over 100?) and Roster slots from ascensions. Now I have

• A BRB and Okoye of 534
    • MThor 533, Shang at 529, Kang and Kitty at 526, Chasm at 511, and Deadpool at 487
    • My 5* America Chavez at 481, and noticeable progress toward double max-champing my Wolverine X-Force (Sold the dupe a long time ago,) and Juggernaut.
    • 35 empty Roster Slots
    • 303 Legendary Tokens
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,723 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2023
    Options

Whatever I spent emptying every day in full has been worth it for roster slots. Okoye is now 550 and Shang 535. Thor 490.

When I ascend my 3* I doubt I will need to buy a roster slot for 3 years. Over 250 LT added, probably nearer 300 with rewards from this vault.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,972 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2023
    Options

I just finished emptying for the last time this afternoon (6 times total).

Like everyone else, I am flush with roster slots now with 26 which means I won't need any till anniversary and that's before I get some more via ascension of my 2/3 star farms in a few weeks time.

Also my duplicate Juggs/America and Wolvie have 11+ covers each now so as soon as I finish getting the remaining covers for them plus Polaris/Grocket I'll be ready to ascend those characters and champ all my 5's.

I still have 60K hero points for the next better vault :D

KGB

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 978 Critical Contributor
    Options

I'm at 1100 HP now, so I need just 100 to get another 10-pack. A great vault, lots of champ levels on characters I use daily and enough roster slots for years, I think (61 atm). I'm usually hesitant to spend all HP, but I can't see myself needing to buy something soon, so I have time enough to build another stash.

• slidecage
    Options

Didnt really reset vaults until next day How good was this vault really after you did the first time thing.. dont think it was that great of a deal was it.. 40 pack was 5000 gold it jumped to 10k didnt it

• GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,507 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@slidecage said:
    Didnt really reset vaults until next day How good was this vault really after you did the first time thing.. dont think it was that great of a deal was it.. 40 pack was 5000 gold it jumped to 10k didnt it

Oh, I only ever bought 40- and 10- packs off of the daily deals. I did buy single pulls because the reset cost drops to 0 when it's empty, so unless all of the 6 remaining pulls aren't worth 300 HP each (pretty rare for this vault, I'd argue only the Iso and the RIso weren't,) you may as well just exhaust it.

I think I ended up doing the 500 HP reset like once when the last three were Iso and/or 3*s, but my luck didn't break that way very much. There was so little chaff in this vault...