Unofficial Forum Contest: High Evolutionary

Options
entrailbucket
entrailbucket Posts: 5,001 Chairperson of the Boards
edited July 2023 in MPQ General Discussion

How high can you get High Evolutionary's health? Post a screenshot in this thread.

The winner gets...uh...bragging rights for winning this very silly contest!

Comments

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,300 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023
    Options

So um, are we thinking 5* Hevo only, or 3* too.

Because

• Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 598 Critical Contributor
    Options

I'm not sure how much higher he can get without a good wave node.

• entrailbucket
    Options

Well you're about 90 million short of first place...

• Blackstone
    Options

Lol... Yeah, just trying to figure out how they did it.

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

We might want weight classes for this contest. A baby champ HEvo will never compete with a 550.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 962 Critical Contributor
    Options

3* will grow faster, 20% vs. 13% with each cast of yellow.

• DrClever
    DrClever Posts: 584 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Blackstone said:
    Lol... Yeah, just trying to figure out how they did it.

Going up against iHulk with Electro as a partner would be the core of it, I guess.

Need an enemy that stays alive and a yellow battery.

• Blackstone
    Options

@Vhailorx said:
    We might want weight classes for this contest. A baby champ HEvo will never compete with a 550.

Yeah, mine is only 453... The other issue I had is once you're doing 60k damage per match, it's difficult to keep the match going. So, even if a maxxed champed HEvo is starting higher, he's also hitting that damage point faster. I did manage to get to 2.8mil health, but that's probably the ceiling for me in that node.

I could try in PVP against an immortal team, but the first pic is from a PVE match, and mine is from the same node, which is what I can't figure out. How did he keep the enemy Juggs alive long enough to use yellow that many times.

I'm assuming a 550 HEvo just looks very different from what I'm imagining, but yeah, there's no way my baby champ can compete with that.

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 962 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Blackstone said:

@Vhailorx said:

Yeah, mine is only 453... The other issue I had is once you're doing 60k damage per match, it's difficult to keep the match going. So, even if a maxxed champed HEvo is starting higher, he's also hitting that damage point faster. I did manage to get to 2.8mil health, but that's probably the ceiling for me in that node.

I could try in PVP against an immortal team, but the first pic is from a PVE match, and mine is from the same node, which is what I can't figure out. How did he keep the enemy Juggs alive long enough to use yellow that many times.

I'm assuming a 550 HEvo just looks very different from what I'm imagining, but yeah, there's no way my baby champ can compete with that.

3* has less match damage, combined with Juggernaut's damage reduction helps Juggs stay alive longer.

• Blackstone
    Options

@MoosePrime said:

@Blackstone said:

@Vhailorx said:

3* has less match damage, combined with Juggernaut's damage reduction helps Juggs stay alive longer.

I didn't even notice it was the 3*...I just looked at the health... That's even crazier to me. Makes sense if he's not hitting as hard though.

• rainkingucd
    Options

@Blackstone said:

@MoosePrime said:

@Blackstone said:

@Vhailorx said:

I didn't even notice it was the 3*...I just looked at the health... That's even crazier to me. Makes sense if he's not hitting as hard though.

Yeah, and as Moose pointed out, 3* gets a 20% boost instead of 13%. Ends up starting out really slow while Electro keeps pumping out yellow. By the time 3*Evo overtakes her in Match damage, his health is already 2M plus then he just keeps adding on 20% while Juggs reduces damage.

I didn't think it'd actually end up so high. I had gotten 5* Hevo up to 4.4M and thought, huh maybe I try the 3* too for kicks

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,173 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

This might be the best thread since the June Q&A answers.

Well done @rainkingucd on an epic job. I really want to see someone break 100m health though so keep going and challenge your alliances!

• entrailbucket
    Options

@Scofie said:
    This might be the best thread since the June Q&A answers.

Well done @rainkingucd on an epic job. I really want to see someone break 100m health though so keep going and challenge your alliances!

We used to do stuff like this all the time! We should do it more often, when someone has a good idea for one.

• rainkingucd
    Options

Best I can do with 5* Evo

• Blackstone
    Options

You're smoking me either way.... 3* star keeps dying from AOE and I haven't been able to keep Juggs alive that long for the 5*.

Good job on both.

I offer you a courteous, yet manly, bow of acknowledgment.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,198 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2023
    Options

I went into simulator trying to find an iHulk with switch/electro/hevo, and unfortunately against chasm teams your starting health is base and it takes a lot to grow it up. I’m trying to find a team with a moondragon on it but there just aren’t any. I’m currently dumping points to see if I get different options.

• Blackstone
    edited July 2023
    Options

Puzzle gauntlet is coming in at a great time for this actually.

• entrailbucket
    Options

@Blackstone said:
    Puzzle gauntlet is coming in at a great time for this actually.

Oh awesome, I look forward to seeing what all of you insane people are able to do!

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,439 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

For 5* this was pretty good. I could have gone a bit bigger but I got a small cascade near the end.