What's New MPQ - July 2023 (Updated 7/10/23)

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,072 Chairperson of the Boards

@Scofie said:

@DAZ0273 said:

@Scofie said:
    I think it was mostly non-tile-movers for 7 days with the odd villain thrown in for good measure. A bit like a cross between "Unstable Iso-8" and the "Luck be a Lady" section from "Meet R&G". But I could be remembering incorrectly.

I have seen reference to "Moonstone & Bullseye" (I think it was those two) so expect Dark Avengers.

I thought it was Bullseye, but then thought it was just a load of purple and started to doubt myself. Moonstone seems probable - again, why I think it reminded me of Unstable Iso-8. It was definitely an early Dark Reign inspired storyline.

It will be 2* Bullseye too. Uhh. For 7 days.

• DAZ0273

@Ed_Dragonrider said:
    Another Apocalypse as boss again? Will we get to play this twice too?

Just want to point out there are other boss events we haven't played recently... like ultron, galactus, civil war, sinister six... just to name a few off the top of my head. I'm sure there're others I'm forgetting as well.

I would play Sinister Six every time if I could. Or as I call it "Saturday feet up".

• rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards

Woohoo, time to dig up the old threads:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/56576/pve-iso-8-brotherhood-2016-12-29-to-2017-01-05/p1

Episode 4: ISO-8 Brotherhood
    Length of Event: 7 days
    Sub-Events? Yes; Alliance Rewards in Sub-Events? Yes
    Number of Sub-Events: 7 Length of Sub-Events: 24 hours
    Main Bracket Size: 1000 Sub Bracket Size: 1000
    Unique Reward(s): High ISO Reward - In each sub-event, a one-time node with a high ISO reward is unlocked after the other non-essential nodes are completed.
    Other Notes:
    • There are Main nodes to open up the sub-events. These nodes are one time only nodes.
    • One node in Main (a team-up node) is repeatable and playable for points throughout the event.
    • Enemy Types (Main): Ares, Daken (2*), Doom, Moonstone, Ragnarok, Yelena Belova, ISO-8 Goons

•Sub-Event 1: ISO-8 Lab: Peru
    ◦Number of Main Nodes to Open Sub-Event: 1
    ◦Sub-Event Nodes: 10 Total. 6 Regular (repeatable); 3 Essential (repeatable); 1 One-Time Only
    ◦Enemy Types: Daken (2*), Moonstone, Yelena Belova, Hammer Goons, ISO-8 Goons

•Sub-Event 2: ISO-8 Lab: Nigeria
    ◦Sub-Event Nodes: 10 Total. 6 Regular (repeatable); 3 Essential (repeatable); 1 One-Time Only
    ◦Enemy Types: Ares, Moonstone, Ragnarok, Venom, Hammer Goons, ISO-8 Goons

•Sub-Event 3: ISO-8 Lab: Algeria
    ◦Enemy Types: Bullseye (2), Daken (2), Moonstone, Ragnarok, Yelena Belova, ISO-8 Goons

•Sub-Event 4: Rescue Mission: Russia
    ◦Enemy Types: Ares, Juggernaut, Ragnarok, Moonstone, Yelena Belova, Hammer Goons, ISO-8 Goons

•Sub-Event 5: ISO-8 Lab: Colombia
    ◦Enemy Types: Doom, Hood, Moonstone, Ragnarok, Venom, Doombots, Hammer Goons, ISO-8 Goons, Maggia Goons

•Sub-Event 6: ISO-8 Lab: Canada
    ◦Enemy Types: Ares, Daken (2*), Doom, Moonstone, Ragnarok, Venom, Yelena Belova, Doombots

•Sub-Event 7: ISO-8 Lab: Saudi Arabia
    ◦Enemy Types: Ares, Bullseye (2), Daken (2), Doom, Hood, Juggernaut, Moonstone, Ragnarok, Venom, Yelena Belova, Doombots, ISO-8 Goons

• DAZ0273

Crikey they made us play this at Christmas time, the old Devs were harsh.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards

Oh right that was the one with the iso nodes.
    @IceIX did you guys make sure CL10 has been updated to today's format?

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,167 Chairperson of the Boards

For those that care about the story lines (I actually still read them even tho I've played them countless times), this is the follow on to 'Thick as Thieves' story line.

KGB

• Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,746 Chairperson of the Boards

Haven't played Brotherhood since September 2017, when I still played CL8, so this will be interesting.

• DashBC
    DashBC Posts: 27 Just Dropped In

@Ed_Dragonrider said:
    Another Apocalypse as boss again? Will we get to play this twice too?

Just want to point out there are other boss events we haven't played recently... like ultron, galactus, civil war, sinister six... just to name a few off the top of my head. I'm sure there're others I'm forgetting as well.

The irony with them creating new boss events is that we see them once a month, so will often be a year plus before we see some again.

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 984 Critical Contributor

@DAZ0273 said:
    I can't seem to find much reference to it - seems it was ran back in May 2016 when we still had PvE scaling, lol! If that was the last time then I probably have played but I would have been a 2* player edging into 3* land - so this might as well be a brand new event I guess.

Somebody will have a spreadsheet on all of this - when it was last played, points values, etc etc.

It's all available on DonkeyTeeth's amazing PVE Details spreadsheet:
    [https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19iWb3XtfSfkryP6ABjGDMiF73YJEEUSNY8-5R_Ye5YE]

You can mouse-hover over any of the cells to see the opponents for each node. Scores (by CL) are detailed, as well.

Iso-8 Brotherhood is loaded with Dark Avengers and goons.

• Jacklag
    Jacklag Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2023

@ArchusMonk said:
    Is ISO-8 Brotherhood a new PVE event?

Where was that mentioned? found it

• WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 885 Critical Contributor

Is it gonna be a 7 day event still cuz the calendar shows it running for 4 days? Completely new to me either way, I hadn't started playing last time this ran.

• Bowgentle
    edited July 2023

The calendar stops after 4 days of the event.
    It will run over into the next graphic.

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,167 Chairperson of the Boards

@skittledaddy said:

@DAZ0273 said:
    I can't seem to find much reference to it - seems it was ran back in May 2016 when we still had PvE scaling, lol! If that was the last time then I probably have played but I would have been a 2* player edging into 3* land - so this might as well be a brand new event I guess.

Somebody will have a spreadsheet on all of this - when it was last played, points values, etc etc.

It's all available on DonkeyTeeth's amazing PVE Details spreadsheet:
    [https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19iWb3XtfSfkryP6ABjGDMiF73YJEEUSNY8-5R_Ye5YE]

You can mouse-hover over any of the cells to see the opponents for each node. Scores (by CL) are detailed, as well.

Iso-8 Brotherhood is loaded with Dark Avengers and goons.

I always forget about this spreadsheet. I wish it was stickied in another Forum someplace at the top so it was easy to find the link.

KGB

• TheXMan
    TheXMan Posts: 170 Tile Toppler

Hopefully they tested out the new UI with a 7 day event

• Wolvie171
    Wolvie171 Posts: 201 Tile Toppler

While they're bringing back Iso-8 Brotherhood, would it be too much to ask to spread out the nodes in the event layout so they're not crammed so tightly together?

I can't tell you how many times I've mistakenly entered the wrong node & had to back out due to how crammed the nodes are in the current Strange Sights PVE. :|

• Bowgentle

Yes.
    Way too much to ask.
    Let's hope CL 10 looks like we expect it to.

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards

@Wolvie171 said:
    While they're bringing back Iso-8 Brotherhood, would it be too much to ask to spread out the nodes in the event layout so they're not crammed so tightly together?

I can't tell you how many times I've mistakenly entered the wrong node & had to back out due to how crammed the nodes are in the current Strange Sights PVE. :|

I'm the opposite. I hate when the nodes are all spread out and I have to find them, such as the second sub of The Hunt

• DAZ0273

It is the 3* Captain Marvel twins on Big Enchilada today?!?!?