What's New MPQ: April 2023 (Updated 4/12/23)

Options

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,962 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

Having Chasm boosted this week has made PvP in 4* land a cakewalk.

I finished T25 both times in my CL10 bracket with scores in the mid 900's and never took a single hit using him (450 when boosted) with iHulk (L300).

I didn't even really have to start skipping enemy Chasm teams until I hit 800. Chasm isn't that old a character so for so few 4* teams to be using him it means most 4* teams already have made the 5* PvP leap and those few remaining are either softcappers like myself or new 4* players who just don't have Chasm (or only have a very few covers of him which is what I saw on the enemy teams).

More boosted Chasm weeks please :D

KGB

• skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 974 Critical Contributor
    Options

@KGB said:
    Having Chasm boosted this week has made PvP in 4* land a cakewalk.

I finished T25 both times in my CL10 bracket with scores in the mid 900's and never took a single hit using him (450 when boosted) with iHulk (L300).

I didn't even really have to start skipping enemy Chasm teams until I hit 800. Chasm isn't that old a character so for so few 4* teams to be using him it means most 4* teams already have made the 5* PvP leap and those few remaining are either softcappers like myself or new 4* players who just don't have Chasm (or only have a very few covers of him which is what I saw on the enemy teams).

More boosted Chasm weeks please :D

KGB

Same here.
    I just climbed using Polaris Grocket because I was in a hurry, then threw out my own Chasm/iHulk as a free "shield" at the end.

I saw 7 whole Chasms in my queues, none were champed, and I didn't have to hit any of them.

• Mikemuscles
    Mikemuscles Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options

Hey mods!

Looks like you guys missed a week for boosted list…. This current week is Chasm which would technically end tomorrow but your current list shows it starting tomorrow until the 3rd of may……. We don’t have a new list up yet and I hope to god you aren’t boosting chasm a 2nd week…. Talk about running moral into the ground :(

• Zarqa
    Zarqa Posts: 262 Mover and Shaker
    Options

@Mikemuscles said:
    Hey mods!

Looks like you guys missed a week for boosted list…. This current week is Chasm which would technically end tomorrow but your current list shows it starting tomorrow until the 3rd of may……. We don’t have a new list up yet and I hope to god you aren’t boosting chasm a 2nd week…. Talk about running moral into the ground :(

The Gargantos boss event has a new boosted list under ‘event rules’. I assume that will be next week’s list? It’s Strange, Gargantos, Wanda, SC, and Wong for 5-stars. Unless that is for boss event only?

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

Boss event usually has its own list yeah.
    We also ran out of events, but since it still has Spider Silk running until the 29th I guess it's no great loss.

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,656 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@Mikemuscles said:
    Hey mods!

Nothing to do with the Mods of this site, they are not responsible for posting that information.

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,163 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2023
    Options

@Mikemuscles said:
    Talk about running moral into the ground :(

Might wanna spellcheck/proofread/copyedit. Morals are quite different from morale. A failure to update the information isn't necessarily an issue of morals (although I'm sure an argument could be made). I presume you meant "morale" instead of "moral", but still.

As for morale...well I admit it's disheartening to see so many bugs, so much incorrect information, and practically zero communication from the devs. Even something like "hey guys, we're trying to work out all the codes we inherited from Demiurge" would be greatly welcome.

• DAZ0273
    Options

Annnnnnnd can't join Gargantos!!!

• DAZ0273
    Options

Crikey sakes..."Something went wrong"

I mean...of course it did!

• DAZ0273
    Options

Boost list

5*

Mister Sinister
    Immortal Hulk
    Moon Knight
    Silver Surfer

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,962 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

I got in no problem. Are you still not able to get in?

KGB

• Scofie
    Scofie GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@KGB said:
    I got in no problem. Are you still not able to get in?

KGB

Was a server load issue, quickly resolved.
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/88502/game-hanging

• DAZ0273
    Options

Yeah all good, was just at start luckily.

• Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

No PVE preview.
    Don't tell me we will have another unscheduled day off.

• EddieCL
    EddieCL Posts: 26 Just Dropped In
    Options

@IceIX @S0kun @DevpoolMPQ_BCS

New PvE event should start in a few hours, but there's nothing in game. Are you aware of this? Is it intentional to give us a non-requested day off? Or is it maybe 3+ days off?

• Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Bowgentle said:
    No PVE preview.
    Don't tell me we will have another unscheduled day off.

There's a schedule?? </sarcasm font>

• pepitedechocolat
    pepitedechocolat Posts: 204 Tile Toppler
    edited April 2023
    Options

Forumers made abundantly clear they did not mind for days off, so long there was zero overlap ever...
    be careful what you wish for as they say.

Besides tomorrow is may 1st so I highly doubt any new event arrives...

pve probably resumes only on may the fourth (be with you)

• EddieCL
    edited April 2023
    Options

@pepitedechocolat said:
    Forumers made abundantly clear they did not mind for days off, so long there was zero overlap ever...
    be careful what you wish for as they say.

Besides tomorrow is may 1st so I highly doubt any new event arrives...

pve probably resumes only on may the fourth (be with you)

Some "forumers" did say having 1 day off (not "days off") was not as bad as having an overlap. You're putting words on people's mouths, and...
    Oh, Hound? Is that you..!?

• bigjojo04
    bigjojo04 Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    Options

Having a day off is much less desirable than having a PvE overlap with a boss event for me. I could use all the resources I can get so even an overlap of PvE events is more preferred than a day off where I obtain zero resources.

• EddieCL
    Options

Point proven. Neither of the two scenarios is good for "forumers"
    @IceIX @S0kun @DevpoolMPQ_BCS ... ... what to say now? Hm... help?