Upcoming 5-Star (11/17 release): No 3-Star Version

Options
12346»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2022
    Options

I as fan definitely voted for Night Nurse lol; I assumed Eternals as then-current Marvel Tentpole got us BK first

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,929 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

@DAZ0273 said:
    Maybe we should ask Fight if we have to keep tip-toeing around this subject?

@fight4thedream - An unreleased 4* character showed up in peoples non-rostered lists in the game presumably as a mistake/glitch - if forum members refer to this character would it be considered a breach of Forum rules in the circumstances? Thanks.

Edit: OK so I see in another thread that this has sort of been answered and it appears OK as long as we use the spoiler function.

I appreciate you checking. :)

In this case, when there is an in-game error revealing a future character or event, we don't treat such information as data-mined information. We do ask that you be considerate and use the spoiler tag function for those that may not have noticed the error but that's just a matter of courtesy so normally we won't issue a warning.

With that said, we do reserve the right to remove content when deemed necessary and if a user goes about it in a rude or obnoxious way that would be grounds for a warning (see rules 7 and 8).

Hope that clears things up! Also, please keep in mind we have a new dev team and new Forum Administrator so there's a possibility the current policy may change.

• Bergen
    Bergen Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2022
    Options

[redacted].

This game requires a serious reengineering of the game progresssion. planned times for char turn over, full coverage and absolution times (accounting min-max on acceptable levels for planned sales and pve-pvp placement success etc.). diminishing returns instead of increasing returns as well as planned aging ... and doing all that without losing already over commited-overhyped player base.

Mod note: Removed inappropriate comment. - fight4thedream

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Options

@Bergen said:

This game requires a serious reengineering of the game progresssion. planned times for char turn over, full coverage and absolution times (accounting min-max on acceptable levels for planned sales and pve-pvp placement success etc.). diminishing returns instead of increasing returns as well as planned aging ... and doing all that without losing already over commited-overhyped player base.

Nah it doesn't need any of that. It's fine