Upcoming Feeder Updates (Live 9/22)

Options

Comments

• killahKlown
    killahKlown Posts: 578 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I swear this is not a complaint. But….. 4* Cyclops is feeding Cable.

And Echo is feeding Ph5 Cyclops? 

Oh well. I await the shards of glory!
    More changes to come.  Relax.  This is just the first batch 
  • Hammer3001
    Hammer3001 Posts: 99 Match Maker
    Options
    According to my math; I’m going to get 6 Phoenix-Emma covers; 6 Yellowjackets; 6 Wasps; 2 Kitty’s & 5 Phoenix-Jeans.

Thank you! 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Some rosters are going to champ 5* Emma by the end of her 5* release events.
  • CharlieLima
    CharlieLima Posts: 112 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This helps alleviates some of OCD for a lot of players. Thanks!
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sweet.

A 4-star going from nothing to a feeder, I want retroactive rewards, because those levels could have given 5-star covers/shards but didn't. For someone ALREADY a feeder, I don't expect retroactive rewards, because I have already gotten covers and shards from that 4 (even though they're of a different character). 

So this update is fantastic, and unexpected.
  • Kaidrin1979
    Kaidrin1979 Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am really interested in the next changes.
  • acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    According to my math; I’m going to get 6 Phoenix-Emma covers; 6 Yellowjackets; 6 Wasps; 2 Kitty’s & 5 Phoenix-Jeans.

Thank you! 
    And a partridge in a pear tree 🎶.

Happy shardmas!
  • SourCream
    SourCream Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2022
    Options
    If I recently sold a 370 4-Star Emma, will I get the retro-covers ?

With Chasm entering Latest, a good amount of players probably done the same.

If no retro-covers, should we keep every 4* ever ? America Chavez --> Young Avengers ... further down the line .... ?
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Is the 3* Emma Frost feeding 4* Professor X replacing the 3* Magneto (at level 183/223/265) or is it in addition (at level 240)?
  • toecutter3095
    toecutter3095 Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Really happy with the feeder updates and the retro rewards are just the icing on the cake. Although I won't be reaping huge benefits from these changes, I certainly won't be missing out either. Just the change to Kate Pryde feeding Kitty Pryde will mean I get another Kitty cover and shards to help push her closer to fully covered, which is great for me.

There is one thing to clarify, for me at least, regarding the 3-stars feeding Professor X.  Currently Magneto is a primary feeder for Prof X.  Although it isn't mentioned in the graphic, presumably that remains unchanged as the 3-star Emma Frost is feeding him as a secondary character?  No change means there is no need to include in the graphic, but just wanted to confirm. Thanks
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    Really happy with the feeder updates and the retro rewards are just the icing on the cake. Although I won't be reaping huge benefits from these changes, I certainly won't be missing out either. Just the change to Kate Pryde feeding Kitty Pryde will mean I get another Kitty cover and shards to help push her closer to fully covered, which is great for me.

There is one thing to clarify, for me at least, regarding the 3-stars feeding Professor X.  Currently Magneto is a primary feeder for Prof X.  Although it isn't mentioned in the graphic, presumably that remains unchanged as the 3-star Emma Frost is feeding him as a secondary character?  No change means there is no need to include in the graphic, but just wanted to confirm. Thanks
    If a character isn't listed as changing, it's unchanged for now. It's possible that these feeders would be changed/removed when more logical feeders are created in the future. This means that it's possible that there could be times that characters have more than one feeder for a while.
  • Birdy
    Birdy Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Nice one, Devs! You're certainly breathing new life into this game! Keep up the good work!  B)
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    In the picture it looks like 4* Agent Coulson is the primary and 4* Cyclops is the secondary reward for 3* Cyclops. Is this correct?
  • IceIX
    IceIX ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 4,313 Site Admin
    Options
    In the picture it looks like 4* Agent Coulson is the primary and 4* Cyclops is the secondary reward for 3* Cyclops. Is this correct?
    I didn't make any determination for top/bottom for the dual feeders. If it fed one before and was unchanged, it still feeds the same slot.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That was certainly unexpected, but appreciated.
    Thank you for retro rewards!
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thank you very much.  :)
  • Pottsie1980
    Pottsie1980 Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
    Options
    It’s my birthday at the end of the month, so this gift is very much appreciated. Thanks for all the recent positive impact on the game
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,710 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So don't sell off your 3* until this is all shaken out? I'm going to burn through a lot of roster slots but glad I didn't sell my max 3's.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yeah now my plans may be taking a U-Turn but I guess with the lower roster slot costs it will not be as painful now.