12346»

Comments

• Christinesmess13
    Christinesmess13 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    The launch happens on Thursday.  That is when the slots drop to 1200 HP
  • Rhipf
    Rhipf Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    GumbyGirl said:
    Hello, I’m new to the forum so apologies in advance for any faux pas.  I’m currently at 304 in my roster, so I was looking forward to the reduced recruitment from 2000 HP to 1200 HP, but when I went to add a slot today, it is still saying that I need 2000 HP.  Is anybody else still seeing this?  Thanks for any advice.
    @GumbyGirl
    Below is from the first post.  I also thought that it was 1200 now, but looks like it's when the 3/5* hits the game.  

With the launch of the first 3 / 5-Star, we’re cutting Roster Slot costs for slots over 300 from 2000 HP to 1200 HP.

Good news is that you can make a claim with customer support and get the slot you purchased refunded once the new price goes live since it sounds like you wouldn't have purchased it if you had known it was still 2000HP.
  • GumbyGirl
    GumbyGirl Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Thank you @Waddles_Pines , @Christinesmess13, and @Rhipf for answering!  😃 👍
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2022
    Now that 3* Emma is in packs, I don't see any increased odds as was mentioned.

She's missing from Standard packs - is that intended?  She's available in all other packs, Heroic, Elite etc

3* Emma doesn't show as latest, but also doesn't appear to be selectable as a favorite.  Is that by design?
  • EienRyuu
    EienRyuu Posts: 80 Match Maker
    BIG THANK YOU to devs for such news, especially the roster cost. That would serve me as well in the future (since I am not near 300 slots yet....).

As for the DDQ and that node requiring 2 and 3 stars... - am I the only one that uses 3* Gamora with Kamala and Strange?? I don't know but it's a team that I love and have been using before when I didn't had 4 stars.
    Gamora has a dirt cheap red ability which makes Kamala heal the team and Strange slaps anyone trying to use powers. xD
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 906 Critical Contributor
    Weeks where we have a single crash still gives a LL?  I was under the impression we were only going to get em on double crash weeks?  
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 424 Mover and Shaker
    They used to give 1 LL token every 5 days, or 6 tokens in 30 days. Now they’re giving 6 tokens every 28 days by splitting them 1/2/1/2. They thought this was most appropriate instead of giving 8 tokens in 28 days.