Deadpool Daily Update (Live 9/19/22)

Comments

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punter1 said:
    It's been soo long - what did everyone use as their 3* team??  I took Strange, Thanos and Thor
    I went with an old classic: Luke Cage, Iron Fist, and DOOM.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,413 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used Strange/Deadpool/Cage.  But I will definitely do Strange/Thanos/Someone next time.  That makes sense to have Thanos.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,220 Chairperson of the Boards
    Punter1 said:
    Also it's worth mentioning again - double Drax was fine, but I don't look forward to a double crash with some of the 4*s that are not built for solo use.  
    Case in point, last week's Hydra Stomper.  Woof...
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Man, it was fun to play with a team of required 3 stars, just a nice change of pace. I used my old stun-lock team of 3 Cap, SW, and Hood. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used Thanos/Blade/Quicksilver trying to chase AOE damage on blue then enemy death. I probably should have done Fist/Blade/Falcon though.
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 603 Critical Contributor
    Thor/switch/widow. All roads lead to green/sniper rifle, GSW is still fun to use. 
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    I forgot to switch to a 3* team. The 2* trio of Hawkeye, Storm and Magneto pinched above their weight class for a win.
  • WilliamK1983
    WilliamK1983 Posts: 906 Critical Contributor
    I like the inventory rework to the new Sweet Vault.  3 4*s instead of 2.  58 3*s instead of 34.  104 2*s instead of 129.  Hopefully it's supposed to be and not an error related to the vault debacle.  
  • will7612
    will7612 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    War Report, Clash of the Titans
    Drax 150 3/5/5
    Thanos, done in 2 tries, Red and Black boost
    Don't let him get Green
    Iron Man, done at first try
    Don't let him get Red
  • will7612
    will7612 Posts: 92 Match Maker
    For the 3* Party, I used Thanos/Patch/Daken; to support Thanos hits
  • CoxLargo
    CoxLargo Posts: 54 Match Maker
    will7612 said:
    War Report, Clash of the Titans
    Drax 150 3/5/5
    Thanos, done in 2 tries, Red and Black boost
    Don't let him get Green
    Iron Man, done at first try
    Don't let him get Red
    It does work, thank you dude :D
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 356 Mover and Shaker
    My 3* go-to team will probably just be Strange/IM40/whoever is ranked highest before I sell 'em off the farm and restart.  That way I won't get quite as bored as I do with my 1* team.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used Daken/Strange/Thanos as my 3* team. Might return to an old classic next (BW/Cap/IM).
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 594 Critical Contributor
    I used the standard IM40/Strange/KK.

except I couldn't get yellow. AT ALL.

I'm a huge fan and advocate of limiting our roster for certain events, so as a 5star player, I'm appreciating this (for now).

I really want more Heroic events :(
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    It's just dawning on me now that the four star cycle changing from five days to seven means it will take even longer for new characters to get integrated. *sigh* 
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    Customer Support just got back to me and credited me with 3 Roster Slot refunds.  I had only asked for 2 as I wasn't sure what I had bought since Sept 8 - I knew for sure I had done Reptil but was a guess on my 4* dupe additions.

Anyway - worth filing a request if you are at 300+, seems no need to "justify" it as per the original post.  
  • jkzl
    jkzl Posts: 89 Match Maker
    sneaky fun/quick 3* team -- switch, fist, mohawk.  champed mohawk storm's black power adds about 2k of damage per turn (until those attacks start getting matched), but made the whole match speed up significantly.
  • GumbyGirl
    GumbyGirl Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Hello, I’m new to the forum so apologies in advance for any faux pas.  I’m currently at 304 in my roster, so I was looking forward to the reduced recruitment from 2000 HP to 1200 HP, but when I went to add a slot today, it is still saying that I need 2000 HP.  Is anybody else still seeing this?  Thanks for any advice.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,220 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2022
    GumbyGirl said:
    Hello, I’m new to the forum so apologies in advance for any faux pas.  I’m currently at 304 in my roster, so I was looking forward to the reduced recruitment from 2000 HP to 1200 HP, but when I went to add a slot today, it is still saying that I need 2000 HP.  Is anybody else still seeing this?  Thanks for any advice.
    @GumbyGirl
    Below is from the first post.  I also thought that it was 1200 now, but looks like it's when the 3/5* hits the game.  

With the launch of the first 3 / 5-Star, we’re cutting Roster Slot costs for slots over 300 from 2000 HP to 1200 HP.