Meet Broken Circle Studios - Developer Blog (6/2/22)

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Options
    While I agree no-one forces people to keep maxed 2, 3 or even 4 stars it is not an unusual trait and that if you do you will be past 300 slots.

One thing I think worth commenting is that the 300 slot change to 2,000 HP was implemented a long time ago (before I started c. 4 years ago).  Since then they'll have added about 100 characters meaning that it has gone from an issue that only really affected whales to one that affects a lot of players and will soon hit anyone who wants to roster every character.

I think therefore it's worth reviewing the strategy of why the 2000HP change at 300 slots was implemented against the current pool of available characters.

Resource allocation is definitely on the table from what I've seen here and on Discord from official sources.  Maybe they'll implement the additional 3 stars without impacting HP requirements for average players but if not fair to keep asking about the 300 slot change.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,923 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just counted and 29 out of my 48 (!?) max champ 4s are already feeders. If Hound’s assertion is correct and players only roster dupes for the potential Shardmas 2 earnings, then I would have sold those 29. But no, I rostered dupes. Could it be people keep their max champs for other reasons!? *Gasp*
  • Xerobulll
    Xerobulll Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Welcome! Change is great! I’ve been playing daily since launch month. Love this game. 

Don’t *mess* my game up. 

**Mod note: Edited out in appropriate reference to vulgar language. Please refer to rule 6. - fight4thedream
  • NMANOZ1
    NMANOZ1 Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I think it is time that Crash of the Titans rewards 5 star covers (or at least a token for a 5 star only).
  • formula11
    formula11 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    More 5* shards