Moon Knight obviously not today...

Options

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Can this weird thread get spun off? I just want to know when we can pull for Moon Knight and this is screwing up my notifications. 

Soon (TM)

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can this weird thread get spun off? I just want to know when we can pull for Moon Knight and this is screwing up my notifications. 
    I had a dream last night that it was announced that he went into tokens. So imagine my disappointment when I logged into MPQ after I woke up and saw that Abigail was still there. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    According to the image of Khonsu, today should be the day.

https://mythus.fandom.com/wiki/Khonsu

Look at the moon and May 5's moon phase.

https://nineplanets.org/moon/phase/05-05-2022/

Today's shape is the closest to that image.
  • DAZ0273
    Options

God of the Moon, Time, Youth, Travellers and Healing

Crikey Khonsu has a lot of jobs!

• Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    But didn't we agree that MK was slow and meh? 
    What's all the ruckus? (Bob sponge dixit)
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    It might be more that people are waiting for Abigail to bugger off? I scored a 0/3/0 so personally am fine with seeing the back of her. Although of course now she is suddenly usable with Squiddy. I only have 1 cover of MK so am not in a position to judge personally (and the PVP loaner didn't help), he might be alright.
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    It might be more that people are waiting for Abigail to bugger off? I scored a 0/3/0 so personally am fine with seeing the back of her. Although of course now she is suddenly usable with Squiddy. I only have 1 cover of MK so am not in a position to judge personally (and the PVP loaner didn't help), he might be alright.
    I managed to champ Abigail while trying to champ... Sersi? She's a delight with Scarlet Witch and Colossus!
  • Davidk777
    Davidk777 Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    Bad said:
    It's not about MK, it's about all 3. I for 1 have been championing them all since AW. The rotation of pulling falling on these 3, and I would like to try them out. Apparently D3 won't let me.
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    Davidk777 said:
    Bad said:
    It's not about MK, it's about all 3. I for 1 have been championing them all since AW. The rotation of pulling falling on these 3, and I would like to try them out. Apparently D3 won't let me.

There has already been comment on this thread from the Devs and obviously this situation is out of the ordinary for some reason. We would all like our slice of Moon Knight but acting like it is some sort of personal vendetta against us is a bit over the top.
  • Davidk777
    Davidk777 Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Davidk777 said:
    Bad said:

There has already been comment on this thread from the Devs and obviously this situation is out of the ordinary for some reason. We would all like our slice of Moon Knight but acting like it is some sort of personal vendetta against us is a bit over the top.
    Over the top? You're reading to much in it.

Your follow-up was over the top lol.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Everyone's turning into Moon Knight now.

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Abby has synergy with Shuma, but it’s defensive - but not super defensive like Colossus & Wanda.  I think everyone wants her to leave because she’s the weakest of the 5 Latest options; here’s my ranking: 

#1 Crystal
    #2 Shuma
    #3 Elektra 
    #4 Moon Knight
    #5 Abby

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 505 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lord Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at? When does THIS happen in the move?
    Col. Sandurz: NOW. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now is happening now.
    Lord Dark Helmet: Go back to then!
    Col. Sandurz: What?
    Lord Dark Helmet: THEN!
    Col. Sandurz: I can't!
    Lord Dark Helmet: Why not?
    Col. Sandurz: We passed it!
    Lord Dark Helmet: When?
    Col. Sandurz: Just now!
    Lord Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
    DAZ0273 said:

Soon (TM)

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,920 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ***Mod note: Cleaned up this thread a bit. If you wish to continue the discussion on other games, you can find it here. Please keep this thread on topic. Thanks!
  • liminal_lad
    liminal_lad Posts: 461 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    ***Mod note: Cleaned up this thread a bit. If you wish to continue the discussion on other games, you can find it here. Please keep this thread on topic. Thanks!
    Thank you! This looks like a lot of work and it is very appreciated!
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This thread could also be called "MK will appear tomorrow ".
    And after 24 hours this very tittle will still inform you when MK will appear.
  • Chirus
    Chirus Posts: 191 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Judging by the mod post yesterday, I have a feeling that MK won't show up in stores until next week at the earliest. First they have to confirm things on their end (whatever that means), then they have to announce a separate date, then we'll get the addition on that date. Hopefully by next week though, we'll have something. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Yeah, my Abigail is champed so I don't need more covers for her. For me it's more about spending tokens to get the newest three covered and champed while also working on finishing a handful of 5s with shards. 
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    Davidk777 said:
    DAZ0273 said:
    Davidk777 said:
    Bad said:

Over the top? You're reading to much in it.

Your follow-up was over the top lol.
    But...but D3 won't let you?!?!?!? I guess it could be down to that

crocodile lady

Maybe we all need to become Khonsu's avatars then Moon Knight will appear