Moon Knight obviously not today...

Options
1235»

Comments

• Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Moon Knight is supposedly the featured character in Spider Silk. Is this still the case, as the event begins the day before he enters packs?
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 409 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Ptahhotep said:
    Moon Knight is supposedly the featured character in Spider Silk. Is this still the case, as the event begins the day before he enters packs?
    I think you’re misreading the other thread. Gargantos is going to be the “new character”, and not MoonKnight. But another 5, a Classic that hasn’t been stated yet, will be the one that is skipped for progression shards. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The skipped classic possibly could be Heimdall or Kingpin . Only a guess don’t quote me on this opinion 
  • Falconfreak
    Falconfreak Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    When is Black Knight going to be able to be favorited? Why is he still new after so long? 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2022
    Options
    LakeStone said:
    Great news, team was able to put up the patch just now which brought Moon Knight to packs + a few other things like using 3-star Doctor Strange daily for a Multiverse of Madness Token and Gargantos on the home screen. Thanks for your patience and have a great weekend!

What if you already cleared out your Multiverse of Madness vault? I don't have an option to reset it.

edit: I just used 3* Strange, got a token for it but the vault didn't update so maybe after the vault expires I can use the token? 
  • Timemachinego
    Timemachinego Posts: 432 Mover and Shaker
    edited May 2022
    Options
    Black Knight and support rotation are still waiting to happen; I do like the Jubilee cover at least, huge improvement.
  • Falconfreak
    Options
    Black Knight and support rotation are still waiting to happen; I do like the Jubilee cover at least, huge improvement.
    Is there any idea when this will happen? Black Knight should not still be new at this point.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    shardwick said:
    LakeStone said:
    Great news, team was able to put up the patch just now which brought Moon Knight to packs + a few other things like using 3-star Doctor Strange daily for a Multiverse of Madness Token and Gargantos on the home screen. Thanks for your patience and have a great weekend!

What if you already cleared out your Multiverse of Madness vault? I don't have an option to reset it.

edit: I just used 3* Strange, got a token for it but the vault didn't update so maybe after the vault expires I can use the token? 
    Yep, that's correct after the vault expires you will be able to use those tokens.
  • Falconfreak
    Options
    So when will Black Knight not be new so you can actually favorite him?