Character Rebalance - ***** Jean Grey (Phoenix) *****

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Glockoma
    Glockoma Posts: 553 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    BTW just to clarify in case you do come looking for me my IGN is NotDAZ0273...💯
    I play the last hour or so of s2 every event.  If you're playing there, at that time, you'd have way bigger problems than me.
    Lolol, love reading you guys’ messages.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited January 2022
    Options
    I am late to the party, but I am very happy Jean has been buffed. And in this occasion this is a net positive buff, all her abilities are definitely better and this buff helps her quite a bit. I agree she wont be meta, but she is going to be pretty strong when buffed...

KGB said:
    I really wish they'd fortified her revival CD (even if it wasn't till 4 or 5 covers) since it so often gets matched away. Newer characters like Immortal Hulk and Ikaris get to revive with out the need for a vulnerable CD.
    KGB
    I fully agree with this comment. It is a real pitty the tile has not been fortified or even given her another mechanic that makes it easy for her to come back. As mentioned by others, more modern chars like iHulk or Ikaris dont need puny CD tiles :P . A pitty, but I am still happy.

Would really REALLY love if Thanos was next (also please just buff SS numbers, easiest buff ever!).