Anyone skipping Shang-Chi ?

124»

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Out of curiosity, what is the highest hp people have seen in an opponent? I seem to be able to do 150k with a lvl 330 SC at 5/3/4 at 10 combo points on red match 4s with the charge tile missing. I might have missed a variable perhaps.

Lokigator, Hulkbuster, and SC is fun but can fail hard, lol. I’m looking forward to Sersi so I can trade out Loki.
    You mean the biggest Shang-Chi hit you've done?

Mine is championed as of today.  I've seen numbers over 200,000 (at 12 covers) with the boost in PvE.

But this really needs to be an unofficial forum contest, with screenshots as evidence.
    Oh I meant the most hp seen in an opponent. Like does a max champed Knull get 400k when boosted? Does it make sense to seek out above 200k hits?
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2021
    ammenell said:

I swear I saw 500k+ 

can anyone help with the math on that?
    a match 5 with, let's say 2crits and 3 charged purple, boosted by killmonger and rogue against onslaught, switch, etc?
    No one has 500k health. The game will show you the damage dealt to one character, but in scl10 there is no one with 500k.
    In this video I did 291k. It could be more.
    But the game showed 200k for any reason. 

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/85697/loving-sc-boosted
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2021
    The most health of any enemy character in PvE is in the SCL 10 Challenge Node in 1) the Scotland Yard sub for Thick as Thieves and 2) the Florida sub for The Hunt. Juggernaut in those nodes has 389K.

However, I recall that in PvP there are some toons (like Apoc or Knull) that may be larger when god boosted.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    In any way that wasn't a hit from SC, but the product of KM help.
    I hit many times 280k damage unboosted but I didn't record it.
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,805 Chairperson of the Boards
    helix72 said:
    The most health of any enemy character in PvE is in the SCL 10 Challenge Node in 1) the Scotland Yard sub for Thick as Thieves and 2) the Florida sub for The Hunt. Juggernaut in those nodes has 389K.

However, I recall that in PvP there are some toons (like Apoc or Knull) that may be larger when god boosted.
    I think a lvl675 Knull is 400,000+.  I didn't record exactly what it was though, and I don't remember now.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    Bad said:
    ammenell said:

I swear I saw 500k+ 

can anyone help with the math on that?
    a match 5 with, let's say 2crits and 3 charged purple, boosted by killmonger and rogue against onslaught, switch, etc?
    No one has 500k health. The game will show you the damage dealt to one character, but in scl10 there is no one with 500k.
    In this video I did 291k. It could be more.
    But the game showed 200k for any reason. 

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/85697/loving-sc-boosted
    Yes, no one has 500k hp but the red number that pops up will tell you the total damage even if it's more than the total hp the opponent has 

No description available
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boosted max champed Knull should have more than 500k hp?
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,191 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah I'm chasing Shang Chi as I was playing against him and stopped paying attention and my team got wiped by him. 

He is also pretty fun to use too