What's New MPQ - Updated 10/18/21

Options
123457»

Comments

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,020 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Having never read a Marvel comic, I doubt I could name 100 characters not in the game and I have no idea who 80% of the ones just mentioned are. Nonetheless, I have heard of Omega Red (due to the 90s animated series), so I can totally understand why he gets requested a lot. I have to say that I'm also very disappointed that nobody has mentioned Morph. He's never going to get into the game is he?  :D
    No he won't, Morph isn't a real marvel character.  He was invented for the X-men animated series because they wanted to sacrifice a member of the team early in the series but didn't want to do it to one of the real X-men.

He wasn't originally a real Marvel character, but he sure is now: https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Kevin_Sidney_(Earth-1081)

His time on The Exiles was great and eventually tragic. I also really enjoyed how he existed in the Age of Apocalypse timeline. 
    Huh, I didn't realize they pulled a Harley Quinn and made him canon.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Having never read a Marvel comic, I doubt I could name 100 characters not in the game and I have no idea who 80% of the ones just mentioned are. Nonetheless, I have heard of Omega Red (due to the 90s animated series), so I can totally understand why he gets requested a lot. I have to say that I'm also very disappointed that nobody has mentioned Morph. He's never going to get into the game is he?  :D
    No he won't, Morph isn't a real marvel character.  He was invented for the X-men animated series because they wanted to sacrifice a member of the team early in the series but didn't want to do it to one of the real X-men.

There was the Mimic though . I could see some nice power kits with that , better than Mystique or Talos . ( Also the Super Adaptoid would work ). Grey Gargoyle with a Mantis perma stun would be classic as well .