Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I would love a Deathlok but would have to have this cover:

• helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I read Uni-sol and thought it sounds an awful like like uninstall. Maybe it's just coincidence, or maybe the game is trying to tell me something...

Nah!
  • entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,942 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Quick, someone work out a way for the clue to be Omega Red!
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,179 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd prefer a 5* Omega Red, so I didn't want to do it for this one lol.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I'd prefer a 5* Omega Red, so I didn't want to do it for this one lol.
    Uni-sol = half of universal soldier.  So the co leads were Van Damme and Lundren.  Lundren played a Russian in Rocky IV and he was a fan fave to be Omega Red at one time...
    I tried 🤷‍♂️
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Ptahhotep said:
    Uni sol backwards is losin’ ‘u. That suggests someone turning back time to regain a lost loved one. It could be Doctor Strange from What If? 
    It could also be Superman 
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    It's my turn to try. Uni- sol means just one of a soldier. It's a 4*. 
    Obviously this character is a single omega red's tentacle.
    After that we will have omega red with the other tentacle as a 5*.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bad said:
    Maybe it's the left tentacle, then we get a 4* right tentacle and later  a 5* body. If you use left - body - right as team, something special happens.
    Tinykitty, now I want an Omega Red meta. In spite of having never heard of Omega Red before. 
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Bad said:
    Maybe it's the left tentacle, then we get a 4* right tentacle and later  a 5* body. If you use left - body - right as team, something special happens.
    Tinykitty, now I want an Omega Red meta. In spite of having never heard of Omega Red before. 
    Never saw him in a book , don’t know why the obsession with this D list character is so rampant. Haven’t seen him since 1992 so he’s been around at least 30 years though . 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Bad said:
    Never saw him in a book , don’t know why the obsession with this D list character is so rampant. Haven’t seen him since 1992 so he’s been around at least 30 years though . 
    So are you team "only real comics fans know..." or team "household name?" Omega Red has been in and out of the X-Books since the 90s, as recently as November last year: https://cmro.travis-starnes.com/character_details.php?page=2&character=3546&list_type=2&limit=40&order_listing=1

• TheRiddler
    TheRiddler Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Uni-Sol…universal solvent? In Chemistry that’s generally considered to be water. We’ve already got Namor, so maybe it stands for Universal Soldier. In that film, it is about reanimated super soldiers, but Brigade is an Image book, so that means it is probably Deathlok?

I thought about Deathlok as well. I hope its him with the others we have on the table.
    It one of the movies they actually called them uni-sols or something along those lines for short.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    The Dazzler clue was 
    "The Full Spectrum" 
    back from R160.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,412 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I want to see omega red like a lot, I feel like he is a forgotten villain. There are very few characters who were so prominent before that have just disappeared.
    uni-sol probably some strange tie in to a newly released marvel property in film or tv though.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I am expecting the character to be either linked to the Eternals film or Hallowe’en related. From the bottle of Unisol pictured above I thought maybe Hellcow.
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Uni = one Sol= sun.

Maybe wordplay to someone that has a significant meaning of having one son. Earl Deavreaux and his "beautiful angel son Kayle". He loves him so much.
  • Cataliban
    Cataliban Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I wonder how many of the beggars for Omega Red will use him in his PvP events... Maybe he will take the place of Kitty? Apoc? BRB?... I guess the answer...

I can think in 100+ Marvel  characters more relevant and missed in the game before releasing him.