Is Wanda Top Ten for sure?

Options
12346»

Comments

• TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have to ask , I don’t speak MPQ, so what does baby champ mean ? Half the articles here have slang I have no idea what the poster is talking about 
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have to ask , I don’t speak MPQ, so what does baby champ mean ? Half the articles here have slang I have no idea what the poster is talking about 

A baby champ means champed but at a low champ level (e.g. 450). I don’t know exactly when a champ is no longer a baby (maybe level 475?).
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    6* needs to be introduced in order for non-competitive players to reach 500+ more easily. However, this will be another level of gameplay, which majority wouldn't like to see happening. So, boosted 5* is a gift to players in your situation. For someone with less than 50% of 5* champed and don't play for win, it's more likely to be a headache having to deal with 150-180k 5*. 

I'm not sure what's the max range is for baby champed 5*. If your 5* mmr is 45x, it would be considered baby champed. Another player mentioned in the past that your mmr will change again once you hit 470 or 475. I've not reached that stage yet and it will probably be 2023 when that happens, unless RNG want to accelerates that.