MPQ needs to move to NFTs

1235»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Come to think about it, Demiurge is set to expand its headcount by 80-100 a year (?) for the next 5 years. They might go into NFT, but probably not for MPQ. It'll probably be for their own creations since the ip will belong to them.
  • Sam99
    Sam99 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Sam99 said:
    Yes I'll dump MPQ by selling 4 4* champs who are on average lvl 275, 272, 271, 270 and 270. Lmao. 

My proposition is that 4* character can be given that readable comic status and/or NFT status once it reaches level 370. I can't comment on 5* characters as I have maxed any characters yet. 

In all fairness I wouldn't mind buying a 5* character if there is a marketplace. 
    You're fighting a losing battle here and you're not going to make any progress.

If you're serious about this you need to contact D3 or Demiurge directly.  Try their websites or put in an in-game ticket.  This is not the right place to do what you're trying to do.

Sam99 said:
    Yes I'll dump MPQ by selling 4 4* champs who are on average lvl 275, 272, 271, 270 and 270. Lmao. 

My proposition is that 4* character can be given that readable comic status and/or NFT status once it reaches level 370. I can't comment on 5* characters as I have maxed any characters yet. 

In all fairness I wouldn't mind buying a 5* character if there is a marketplace. 
    You're fighting a losing battle here and you're not going to make any progress.

If you're serious about this you need to contact D3 or Demiurge directly.  Try their websites or put in an in-game ticket.  This is not the right place to do what you're trying to do.

Bad said:
    And what about taking the effort to do it in game, like thousands of players have been doing it?
    Buying 5* characters in marketplace would make for a total whales game. 
    And comics can be read in Marvel insider, if you live in US.
    What am I trying to do? 

I work as a nurse full time and I've got omnicron chasing patients towards me and clinical staff out of the door as they have to isolate after becoming positive. If I have invested time and money in a game, i expect some sort of an achievement. 

For eg. If I earn an achievement  on an xbox game, I can use MS rewards and redeem a daily 50 points. Once I've achieved 6000 points I can redeem £5 which i can use towards any content on xbox. 

Me asking for a comic book NFT shouldn't be classed as some sort of a crime. That NFT is my achievement  of my time and money well spent into a game

• dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,588 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sam99 said:

Well VeVe made $4million by selling 28000 digital collectibles of Spiderman on the app in like 5 minutes on releasing the drop. The common ws for $40 USD and the interactive Secret Rare is for $400 (which is selling for 11.9k now at the marketplace ) for reselling of the NFT, Marvel, VeVe and the user is making money off the NFT. 

Again I say the devs in D3 need to look into this as NFTs is in its initial stage. Image the first championed 5* character selling for a good amount of money and given a mint no by D3. 

You are being disingenuous, that's what you are doing.

Your example of the Microsoft achievement system is not even remotely similar. That is a closed system that cannot be cashed out on.

You have waffled between "digital comics" and selling characters or assets in the game.

This is not something the majority of the community wants, and would end up destroying the game.

You don't need an NFT to get a comic. This could be done through redemption codes or tying your D3 account to Marvel's existing comic book platform.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    This thread had a lot of eyes on it, and I stumbled across this feature length exploration of what NFTs are all about that might prove illuminating to anyone who is on the fence about how or if they want to engage with these emperor's new clothes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ_xWvX1n9g&t=559s