New Feature: Puzzle Ops

Comments

• Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Didn't know that Thing had 200K health at level 247. So I brought two 3-stars to not kill him too soon. Black Widow for her purple and Quicksilver for his black tile switch. Wasn't that difficult. Just chased purple till I had eleven and then changed the 5 remaining yellow tiles into green tiles. 
  • Reecoh
    Reecoh Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Kamala Kahn & Quake did it for me on the first go. Clear & use Quake's blue to get <=7 then overwrite those with KK's purple to avoid new drops.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,413 Chairperson of the Boards
    Coulson did the job.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    5torm and Vulture did it for me
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    This one is a bit of a nightmare.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kamala Kahn and 5 Storm. Super easy.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is worth noting that Black Bolt's Green does NOT count if any yellow is there when the board refills. I was hoping the full board destruction would be when it assessed the condition.

Quake and Kamala got it for me.
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 603 Critical Contributor
    I tried 2* mags... Specifically to see what happens if I got his blue to go off (destroying the whole board) with Okoye just to act as a shield so mags was never up front...

Blue went off, every tile destroyed, but the counter didn't reset until the new tiles fell.

It was worth a try.  Then I went to look for KK for her people and see that she was a loaner for the puzzle.  It was fairly easy with her, I just waited until I could use her purple twice.

So far, they seem to be providing the answers to the puzzles without leaving it to be figured out.  (C&D, for example, actually help you have black to match in the previous round)
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Ares76 said:
    Didn't know that Thing had 200K health at level 247. So I brought two 3-stars to not kill him too soon. Black Widow for her purple and Quicksilver for his black tile switch. Wasn't that difficult. Just chased purple till I had eleven and then changed the 5 remaining yellow tiles into green tiles. 
    I believe the elevate the health totals but keep them at a lower level so as to allow you time to get the conditions.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 785 Critical Contributor
    Tried several combinations but in the end Okoye and 2* mags did it 

Okoye red took out 2 yellow and then mags purple let me change the last 3 yellow to blue 
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used grey suit Black Widow and Quake (she can take out eight yellow tiles with one cast of blue at five covers) - took a little while but it did the job. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    My new record is the beginning of turn 6 using Miles Morales and Kamala. Matching yellow let’s you add webs, and matching those creates purple, then you can color convert the yellows.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    Switched out Miles for Mysterio and was able to shave off a turn.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is nice to have a competition for do it in less turns but I would be more satisfied with difficulty levels.
    Any game has in every modes beginner, medium and advanced level.
    Only if the difference was just 500 iso we would gladly play 3 times those nodes for do it in progressive less turns on those 3 levels, imo.
    It would be awesome if every event implement that.
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,769 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ignore the first half of the vid -- thats my Globe Trotting for Day 10.  The 2nd half had my Marshmallow puzzle stuff.

I definitely agree with an earlier team -- Kamala and Quake.  Those Inhumans did the job nice and easy, just chasing blue and purple.  I did the colors in the wrong order, but didn't matter... got lucky on the cascade.

https://youtu.be/S8yiaJLueRw
  • Houtro
    Houtro Posts: 464 Mover and Shaker
    Yes it's is fun!! Well done devs keep with the spirit.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    Day 3 is easy peasy.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 785 Critical Contributor
    Day 4 bring your cyclops 

very easy!!
  • grumbLEGO
    grumbLEGO Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    Day 4 bring your cyclops 

very easy!!
    Or Phoenix.