Fatal Attraction 26 - 29 MAY (Season 2)

Comments

• I'd rather get my last purple Daken from the PVE progression. And since I don't need any more Psylocke covers, this will be a no-shield event for me.
  • Actually in current PvE I'm running her along with Daken and Patch. Instakill against goons, quick fights against chars, lotsa dmg received means low scaling, mission accomplished, thank you, please take this 20 ISO.
  • Shouldn't your scaling go up when Daken and Patch both heal during your fights? I was facing that problem last tourney with the lvl 200+ Patch.
  • finwe wrote:
    Shouldn't your scaling go up when Daken and Patch both heal during your fights? I was facing that problem last tourney with the lvl 200+ Patch.
    my highest node is at 130. I consider it low level.
  • The big question for me is; does Psylocke rewards mean the next PvP will be Fresh Cut AGAIN???

I hope not. Season PvP structure needs more variety. I already wish this Fatal Attraction PvP featured any other character. I still have nightmares about the last Fatal Attraction PvP icon_cry.gif
  • Milkrain wrote:
    The big question for me is; does Psylocke rewards mean the next PvP will be Fresh Cut AGAIN???

I hope not. Season PvP structure needs more variety. I already wish this Fatal Attraction PvP featured any other character. I still have nightmares about the last Fatal Attraction PvP icon_cry.gif

It's probably a rerun of Fresh Cut on Wednesday, then a Sentry event over the weekend. I totally agree that we need more variety though. I grow tired of the constant 1 boosted character events. How about some Avengers, Villains, 1-star, 2-star, 3-star, No Man's Land, etc?
  • NighteyesGrisu
    NighteyesGrisu Posts: 563 Critical Contributor
    WolfmanX25 wrote:
    Milkrain wrote:
    The big question for me is; does Psylocke rewards mean the next PvP will be Fresh Cut AGAIN???

It's probably a rerun of Fresh Cut on Wednesday, then a Sentry event over the weekend. I totally agree that we need more variety though. I grow tired of the constant 1 boosted character events. How about some Avengers, Villains, 1-star, 2-star, 3-star, No Man's Land, etc?

or at least some of the characters that haven't been run in quite some time?

in other news, I'm apparently 1st in Fatal Attraction with 32points?
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Would not surprise me in the slightest.

I've clearly got some points because I've got the standard token for 25 but I can't see anything on the leaderboards and nothing displayed on the event card either.
  • gambl0r312
    gambl0r312 Posts: 254 Mover and Shaker
    HairyDave wrote:
    Would not surprise me in the slightest.

I've clearly got some points because I've got the standard token for 25 but I can't see anything on the leaderboards and nothing displayed on the event card either.

Exact same for me.

We are all Winnars! icon_lol.gif

Force-quitting the app and restarting has done nothing for fixing this, unlike the PvE event.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    I slept in this morning...it appears I missed another server outage? There were no events for me around 2am or at least I think it was around 2am.

It sure would be nice to see a pvp that isn't Dr. Doom, Ragnarok, Loki, IM40, Daken, Falcon, or Psylocke. Off the top of my head I cannot recall any other characters with a featured pvp recently. 40+ characters and they keep repeating the same friggin events.
  • I slept in this morning...it appears I missed another server outage? There were no events for me around 2am or at least I think it was around 2am.

It sure would be nice to see a pvp that isn't Dr. Doom, Ragnarok, Loki, IM40, Daken, Falcon, or Psylocke. Off the top of my head I cannot recall any other characters with a featured pvp recently. 40+ characters and they keep repeating the same friggin events.

PVP still runs in pairs. We're finishing the second Daken set and we have Psylocke coming up again, followed by Sentry. The PVP after Sentry will be the first part of a new set. Perhaps Spidey now that he has been nerfed.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Do you really want a LT tourney where you have to slog through 12K health every round? :s

Apart from that, lately (before season 1) we had two Patch tourneys, 2 Hood, 2 CMags, 2 GSBW, 2 Punishers, some Hulks.
    They won't feature 2*s, nobody wants another lone star tourney (not without prologue healing), so that doesn't leave too many 3* without recent tourneys.

It would be MILES better if they hadn't run all those **** tourneys back to back in season 1, of course. 2 or 3 tourneys between repeats would be better.

Now that I look at my list I'm afraid we're really due a LT tourney soon :s

Or Spidey, yeah Ghast.

Or... OMG, Daredevil icon_eek.gif
  • Bowgentle wrote:
    Do you really want a LT tourney where you have to slog through 12K health every round? :s

Apart from that, lately (before season 1) we had two Patch tourneys, 2 Hood, 2 CMags, 2 GSBW, 2 Punishers, some Hulks.
    They won't feature 2*s, nobody wants another lone star tourney (not without prologue healing), so that doesn't leave too many 3* without recent tourneys.

It would be MILES better if they hadn't run all those **** tourneys back to back in season 1, of course. 2 or 3 tourneys between repeats would be better.

Or Spidey, yeah Ghast.

Actually, I'd loooove 1* tourney. I really enjoy it. Not to mention that I have 6 viable heroes to play it (incl. second MWidow lvl1 at 2/5).

Other than that, ANYTHING different from "featured hero + 2 chars" is more than welcomed. Refreshing, I'd say.

No Man's Land - Psy + IW + OBW? Yes please.

Good is bad? yeah, I know, Daken again... but Daken with Ares could be fun. tough and demanding tourney.
  • Bowgentle
    Emeryt wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:

Or Spidey, yeah Ghast.

Actually, I'd loooove 1* tourney. I really enjoy it. Not to mention that I have 6 viable heroes to play it (incl. second MWidow lvl1 at 2/5).

Other than that, ANYTHING different from "featured hero + 2 chars" is more than welcomed. Refreshing, I'd say.

Good is bad? yeah, I know, Daken again... but Daken with Ares could be fun. tough and demanding tourney.
    I'd love a rerun of No man's Land where I can run my Baglady finally. Doesn't seem to be happening though.
  • Bacon Pants
    Bacon Pants Posts: 1,012
    No Man's Land would be fun, though I wouldn't be looking forward to those with 230 Invisible Woman. I'd guess that we'll see that pvp pop up after She-Hulk and Mohawk Storm arrive in the game. (assuming they're the next releases) Even the Best There Is pvp would be a change of pace, an X-men pvp would be cool as well, but I don't think there's enough characters to make that happen.

I don't know though, maybe this is just a forum-centric issue as we're jaded. We've seen everything, so asking for more can just come off as whiny.
  • Bowgentle
    Well, this is the earliest I've ever run into the MMR bubble problem: I only see the same 6 people at 450 to 550 points.
    And I have Bubbleboy in my bracket.
    Fun times icon_e_smile.gif

Edit:
    And as soon as I post this, I start seeing 2* teams at 600. Innaresting.
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Emeryt wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:

Or Spidey, yeah Ghast.

I'd love a rerun of No man's Land where I can run my Baglady finally. Doesn't seem to be happening though.

Hot Shot....that would be a good one to see again too I think.

Or one featuring some covers for HT (black please icon_e_smile.gif... then Hot Shot after.

Just already bored of Fatal Attraction as, for some strange reason, I feel like we just did this one, lol. And I love Psy, but geez. Enough repeats!... unless it's a Fringe, GoT, BSG or Orphan Black repeat, lol.
  • Need more **** hood awards.
  • Or we could have BP yellow as alliance rew next event, I need to fix him too. 4/4/5
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ahhh Emeryt, it would appear you're doing as good a job of quitting as I am.

I'll see you at Self-Loathers Anonymous tonight.