501-1000. 500 ISO, 50 HP
1001-1750. 250 ISO, 50 HP
1751-2500. 200 ISO, 50 HP
2501-5000. 200 ISO
5001-10000. 140 ISO

Comments

• HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    This one's going to be another bloodbath but I really need those red and black covers...
  • HairyDave wrote:
    This one's going to be another bloodbath but I really need those red and black covers...
    You think so?

I'm glad I need only 1 Black Psy, so I'll probably manage to do this tourney without any shields.

Chimaera is probably happy for Red in alliance icon_e_wink.gif
  • Emeryt wrote:
    HairyDave wrote:
    You think so?

I'm glad I need only 1 Black Psy, so I'll probably manage to do this tourney without any shields.

Darn Tootin! 4/4/5 just isn't cutting enough mustard. And after tonight's frustrating escapades I am only getting a score of some kind, then 3hour shielding and were done. No fuss no muss.

And why am I still up I need to leave for work in 6 hours...
  • Chimaera wrote:
    And why am I still up I need to leave for work in 6 hours...
    Plenty of time to get to tourney token icon_e_wink.gif

I, on the other hand, should be at work in 45mins... And I still have to take a shower, eat breakfast and obviously kill those seed teams.
  • I just need black because Blue is ****.
  • MikeyMan wrote:
    I just need black because Blue is ****.
    I wouldn't call it ****. I'd say leveling it to 4 is pretty useless. Imho it should go like this:

Lvl4: reduce countdown to 2
    Lvl5: steal [small_amount] of other color. or steal all the env AP.
  • Emeryt wrote:
    MikeyMan wrote:
    I just need black because Blue is ****.
    I wouldn't call it ****. I'd say leveling it to 4 is pretty useless. Imho it should go like this:

Lvl4: reduce countdown to 2
    Lvl5: steal [small_amount] of other color. or steal all the env AP.
    Agree.
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm glad I don't need a blue....But I'm probably going to try to shield hop to 1100 anyway. It'd almost certainly be cheaper than buying that last purple.

Not looking forward to the lvl 100+ lakens though
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    Pushing to 1100 will probably require shields, and I don't need Psy anymore (=not gonna shield this tourney), so really torn. We'll see! Hope that there are enough people willing to push to 1100. I will do my part and push to 900 later, then leave for everyone to have a bite.
  • Spoit
    locked wrote:
    Pushing to 1100 will probably require shields, and I don't need Psy anymore (=not gonna shield this tourney), so really torn. We'll see! Hope that there are enough people willing to push to 1100. I will do my part and push to 900 later, then leave for everyone to have a bite.
    I mean, how many shield hops would you get for 1250 HP?
  • poomermon
    poomermon Posts: 300 Mover and Shaker
    Not needing any more psyduck covers so I'm going to go full casual on this one. Plus daken vs daken matches are really annoying. I really like playing with psylocke though so I hope more of her covers means we will be having another fresh cut tourney soon.
  • over_clocked
    Spoit wrote:
    locked wrote:
    It doesn't work like that! A player needs most of their HP for roster slots if they want to keep every cover just in case (granted, Yelena and Bullseye and X-Force are practically 100% useless). My allotted budget for a tourney rarely is more than 75 - 150 HP. Every time I spend 225 - 300 HP on a tourney, I grit my teeth. And that's for 3 covers, not a single 1100 cover. So if I could reach 1100 without shielding once, I would definitely go for it, otherwise... meh.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Emeryt wrote:
    HairyDave wrote:
    You think so?

Yup.

If my Fresh Cut bracket was anything to go by, loads of people still need Psyduck covers. At one stage my top ten had less than 15 covers between them.
  • my psy is 525 and needs a blue. and i thought i can finally take a break. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • I'm killing the seed teams for last 10mins.

I keep on getting progression rewards.

But I'm "not on a leaderboard yet".

Fun times.

EDIT: And then the nodes started to disappear. And currently I can't get into the tourney (it's grey). Was able to get 200pts progression reward and Season2 2400 progression reward.
  • Spoit
    locked wrote:
    Spoit wrote:
    locked wrote:
    It doesn't work like that! A player needs most of their HP for roster slots if they want to keep every cover just in case (granted, Yelena and Bullseye and X-Force are practically 100% useless). My allotted budget for a tourney rarely is more than 75 - 150 HP. Every time I spend 225 - 300 HP on a tourney, I grit my teeth. And that's for 3 covers, not a single 1100 cover. So if I could reach 1100 without shielding once, I would definitely go for it, otherwise... meh.
    I mean, I was thinking about buying that last purple to begin with....
  • over_clocked
    edited May 2014
    Spoit, you already at 4 purple? Nice - I missed one top 10, but got the previous 1100 cover, and am at 3/3/3 myself.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Emeryt wrote:
    I'm killing the seed teams for last 10mins.

I keep on getting progression rewards.

But I'm "not on a leaderboard yet".

Fun times.

EDIT: And then the nodes started to disappear. And currently I can't get into the tourney (it's grey). Was able to get 200pts progression reward and Season2 2400 progression reward.
    Yeah, same here. After not having events at all for 2 hours.

Now I have a 5/3/3 Daken and all but 12K ISO to my name, which is pretty useless since I'm seeing only maxed Dakens on the enemy teams.
    Well, I will, once the server decides to function again.

I think I'll play this full on casually since I don't need anymore Psyducks and not shield, just play for ISO. Or just one shield right at the end since this ends at a good time for me for a change.
  • locked wrote:
    You already at 4 purple? Nice - I missed one top 10, but got the previous 1100 cover, and am at 3/3/3 myself.
    Mine's at 432. Due to crashed game near the end I finished his introductory event 20(!) pts under #30...

I leveled mine to 70, I expect 3digit number (lvl100 when powered-up) to be a minor scarecrow, but still a scarecrow.

I will definitely not aim at 1100, unless I'll get lucky and climb there without shielding.

EDIT: Nah, dropped the idea. He'll be 532 then, still underleveled. I can wait for next occasion to get his covers, otherwise I'd have to sell purple for ISO then

EDIT2: Putting all the ISO in Betsy now, I guess we can safely assume Flesh Cut remake is in the works. She's a beast at lvl125, she'll be a monster at 141.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Emeryt wrote:
    locked wrote:
    You already at 4 purple? Nice - I missed one top 10, but got the previous 1100 cover, and am at 3/3/3 myself.
    Mine's at 432. Due to crashed game near the end I finished his introductory event 20(!) pts under #30...

I leveled mine to 70, I expect 3digit number (lvl100 when powered-up) to be a minor scarecrow, but still a scarecrow.

I will definitely not aim at 1100, unless I'll get lucky and climb there without shielding.

EDIT: Nah, dropped the idea. He'll be 532 then, still underleveled. I can wait for next occasion to get his covers, otherwise I'd have to sell purple for ISO then

EDIT2: Putting all the ISO in Betsy now, I guess we can safely assume Flesh Cut remake is in the works. She's a beast at lvl125, she'll be a monster at 141.
    Yeah, I maxed my Psyduck in the last tourney.
    Certainly didn't prevent any attacks, but she's fun to play with when buffed. Even limited uses in PVE.
    I won't be using her unbuffed in PVP, though :S