Adventures with 5* Wasp.

Options

Comments

• Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mr_F said:
    She will be my 1st 5* champion. I have one cover and some shards. It took me 9 months to get 2 covers from shards for 5*. So you know. Its a long process.

Discovery: none
    Surprise: none
    Note for future: none
    This is going to be a long thread.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2020
    Options
    @Dormammu Wanna here better news? When I was starting shargeting 5* Storm I had like 6 4* champions. Now I have 43 and 6 waiting for ISO. Each 4* champion means more CP and LT = more shards. The problem I had with 1st 5* cover from shards was that I was shargeting Wolfsbane from 0 covers to 13. When I finished that and startted shargeting the 4* I had closest to championing I got speed up in that.  I had five 4* champion in february and 12 in the end oy may. Which means I got 31 champions + 6 ready in 4 months. And If i remember it corectly In coresponded with mine Storm coverage (so 1st in 4 months, 2nd in 3).

Also I got 60 Wasp shards in 5 days. Yes, its Ani also, but even if it was 30 it means 3 month per cover. Still good. And do not forget that I WILL eventually sharget Squirrel Girl and Ant Man. Basically, Squirrel Girl eqauls to 3 Ant Man covers in ~100 days (3 months). In same time I got 13 covers for Wolsfbane. So it means, with this two targets, I can get 16 covers of Ant Man in 3 months = 64 in a year.

Currently my average 4* drop rate is 3.2 per day. So... ~10 covers for Ant Man in a year. That is 74 -> ~4 Wasp Covers. My average 5 income is 1 in every 3 days. So roughly 6 cover of Wasp in a year. So...  4 from Ant Man & SG shargeting, 6 from drops, 4 from direct shargeting and I have one...in  less than a year I will get Wasp at 13 covers.

Satisfied?

Not to mention I did provoked some interest in topic and some people has used her and tried to create a team for her for me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH, from a bottom of my heart, Guys and Gals!
  • Dormammu
    Options
    I'm in it for the long haul, Mr_F. I want to see how this goes.
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,018 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Ok. So basically I’m trying to find teammates who heal Wa5p that pass that 1343 threshold to put 2 Wasp tiles on the field passively. Besides those I mentioned, Rescue can do that and 5* Doc can as well. 

Any others?
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2020
    Options
    God Emperor Doom and Karolina Dean.
  • Mr_F
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Day 7 Summary.
    Discovery:
    Surprise:
    Note for future:

Current Status:
    Level 270
    Build: 1/0/0
    Shards: 135

Swarms Called today: 0
    Total Swarms Called: 3.
    Challenges done: Call the Swarm used with one Cover.
    Challenges in progress: Call the Swarm used without batteries with one cover. Call the Swarm used without batteries with one cover in non wave node.
    Presence in offers: 3 in shards store.

• AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Could rescue work with shields on the board? I don't have her champed so I can't see how much passive healing she would provide each turn. Alternatively medusa would probably provide enough healing, on matching friendly specials, to hit the threshold.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rescue/BRB works great, but you need to make sure Wa5p has the damage taken out of her to actually get healed every turn in order for it to actually generate a Swarm tile. If her health is full, it doesn't do anything.
  • Mr_F
    Options
    My heart is floating in joy when I see what my "little" chalenge has provoked! People ARE actually TRYING to find working team for WORST* 5* in the game!

Love ya guys!

*or at best 2nd worst.
  • Mr_F
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Day 8 Summary.
    Discovery: none
    Surprise: none
    Note for future: none

Current Status:
    Level 270
    Shards: 141

Challenges in progress: Call the Swarm used without batteries with one cover. Call the Swarm used without batteries with one cover in non wave node.

Well... not much of today cause of the bug. I've choosen SCL 7, went to "check rewards" and backed to confirm the slice. Later I discovered my SCL has switched to 8. Which is to high for any Wasp tests. Customer Support did nothing/wont do nothing/cant do nothing/does not want to do anything (the truth is unveiled into mystery but I believe in option 3). Not a big problem as SLC 8 is doable for me but challenging*.

* Especially when one enemy ability can one shoot boosted Strange or Karnak and Midless Ones need two shoots to wipe me. Lucky me, I have few "new" champions to counter this.
  • Mr_F
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Day 9 Summary.
    Discovery:
    Surprise:
    Note for future:

Current Status:
    Level 270
    Shards: 147

• Mr_F
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Day 10 Summary.
    Discovery:
    Surprise:
    Note for future:

Current Status:
    Level 270
    Shards: 162

No luck today. Maybe tommorrow with DP vs MPQ. In SCL 7.

• Mr_F
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Day 11 Summary.
    Discovery:
    Surprise:
    Note for future:

Current Status:
    Level 270
    Shards: 168

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    So have you still only called 3 swarms ever?
  • Mr_F
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Yep. Because of bug which switched my SCL from 7 to 8 I was not able to use her without her being wrecked every fight. I wrote tjis to support. I may try today again but ya know - life. Will be kinda busy today. I once was 1 blue away without batteries but Onslaught was tanking my Blue.

Also mind that I did with 1 cover, in wave node with 2 blue batteries in my team. I'm trying now with no batteries. I mean: I did it only because I set myself a team to do that. Its incredible hard with one cover. I wish I had at least 1/1/1 build.
  • Dormammu
    Options
    @Mr_F if I could trade you my 2/4/2 Wasp for your single cover one I would happily do it. The only thing I'll ever use her for is required nodes and your single cover is enough to do that.
  • Mr_F
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Write to support. Maybe they agree. ^_^
  • Mr_F
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Opening 200+ tacos is suprisingly nice. Especially when ya got what ya want. Sadly that was only activity for today. Lack of time.

Day 12 Summary.
    Discovery:
    Surprise:
    Note for future:

Current Status:
    Level 270
    Shards: 192

• Mr_F
    edited October 2020
    Options
    Day 13 Summary.
    Discovery:
    Surprise:
    Note for future:

Current Status:
    Level 270
    Shards: 210

Still waiting for 5* from classics. Also doing Call the Swarm without batteries is trully hard. As hell.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    Options
    Might be easier when you have more covers/colors on her to do it.