Lost In Time - Havok (Apocalypse) Shards Compensation

1235»

Comments

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,232 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2020
    Got the first 125 this morning,  just logged in a minute ago and got my second set of 125
  • StillMonsoon3
    StillMonsoon3 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Second set of 125 shards arrived for me as well. I'm happy with the outcome.
  • supergarv
    supergarv Posts: 408 Mover and Shaker
    Same, mine came in of course just a few minutes after I contacted CS
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    LakeStone said:
    Loosie said:
    Well I sent my CS ticket in...we'll see what happens. I only received 125 shards like everyone else despite reaching full progression.

It looks like there was an error on what was distributed and we will work on getting the appropriate amount of shards out to players.  No need to reach out to CS as the rewards will be sent automatically in the game.  We don't have an ETA but wanted to share that we are working on it.  Thank you for your patience!

Thank you Lakestone. I got my other 125 shards.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    Thanks, Lakestone!
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for the shards. They sure come in handy
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Patience was the key word indeed ...
  • RentedPanda
    RentedPanda Posts: 95 Match Maker
    Thanks for the shards. I didn't remember if I got Havok shards - I am solidly in 4 star land and don't keep track of 5s other than trying to roster for required nodes - so it was a little suprise
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,729 Chairperson of the Boards
    I do appreciate the 250 shards and apologize for any over-snarkiness.  I do wish they would try a little harder to inform us of basic stuff when we ask questions.

I feel like the forum users/readers help inform players in many other venues.

But that assumes the devs care about any of that.  

Maybe the majority of their revenue comes from noobs buying starter packs now.