I Spy rewards - new PVP design? Horrible.

1235»

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,352 Chairperson of the Boards
    Most games would have just started over with an MPQ 2 by now; these seas are probably fairly uncharted in the freemium mobile space
  • optimus2861
    optimus2861 Posts: 1,233 Chairperson of the Boards
    Most games would have just started over with an MPQ 2 by now; these seas are probably fairly uncharted in the freemium mobile space
    Agreed. It's exceedingly rare that even a popular mobile game lasts, what, 2-3 years? Inevitably the vets start walking away faster than new players come in to replenish them. New players coming into an old game are also more prone to looking around, going, "Man I'm way too far behind, I'll never catch up," and quickly move on to a newer game. The game thus starts going into a death spiral as the playerbase erodes from both ends.

I dunno if MPQ is there yet, but I can't imagine new player retention is all that great at this point in its life. Nor do I imagine many vets who've left are coming back. 
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,783 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would welcome that.
  • Natural_0x14
    Natural_0x14 Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    R201 is out...but no response.  The silence is deafening.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited April 2020
    More work for the same price? I find that unlikely. And I say the same price because I guess we want to save our roster to that second part.