MPQ Sneak Peek: March 2020 (Updated 3/17/20)

Options

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Thanks for the token game but did you just seriously ask me to celebrate the Ides of March?!?!?
    Right? They missed a perfect opportunity to do a Friday the 13th vault. 5* Carnage shards plus 4* Ghost Rider, Blade and Wiccan. Oh well.
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 581 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Thanks for the token game but did you just seriously ask me to celebrate the Ides of March?!?!?
    Ides of March yes, but International Women's Day no? Oh, I see how it is, Brutus!
  • PinkoMcFlyToo
    PinkoMcFlyToo Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    So we skipped right over Magic who should be before Rogue, and Bishop a few turns ago
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,305 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited March 2020
    Options
    So we skipped right over Magic who should be before Rogue, and Bishop a few turns ago
    Sometimes the order doesn’t quite match up due to internal naming. 

I’m trying to decide how a Bishop crash would go exactly. You can’t do much actual dmg until they dmg you enough.  The dmg you deal is like twice what you get but what if they stunned you or just nuked you (low cover Bishop)?  I could see it being very hard for newer players.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:

It's "beware the Ides of March", not celebrate them! Are they trying to get everyone stabbed by the whole senate? ;)
  • LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Sometimes the order doesn’t quite match up due to internal naming. 

I’m trying to decide how a Bishop crash would go exactly. You can’t do much actual dmg until they dmg you enough.  The dmg you deal is like twice what you get but what if they stunned you or just nuked you (low cover Bishop)?  I could see it being very hard for newer players
    Those folks that end in 'classic' just get mixed and matched around. We also have Northstar, who has already been a reward in PVE twice, so I can see them all happening right in a row after Carnage, maybe? 
  • Southside84
    Southside84 Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Options
    There are 10 in the "classic" bracket.  Nightcrawler, rogue, cyclops, magik, bishop, invisible woman, northstar, thing and dazzler
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Does this thread get updated anymore?  
  • krakenoon
    krakenoon Posts: 355 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Only by Darth it seems...
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There is a hilarious "offer" in game right now if you have spare 70 quid...
  • FesterTester
    FesterTester Posts: 51 Match Maker
    edited March 2020
    Options
    It seems silly to post info visible in-game, but since the devs aren't doing it...

EDIT: Ninja'd by DarthDevo by less than 60 seconds.  Removed duplicate event info.

Felt quick to me for Mr.Sinister to be making a return appearance Thursday, but it is his turn on a LLLCC cycle with Havok not appearing yet.  Guess I got used to the period where we were off that cycle.

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Thanks @DarthDeVo !!

darth for Mod 2020!! 
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    Hill to Spy On - Maria Hill Versus Event (3/15/20)
    Progression Rewards:
    4-Star: Maria Hill - Blue, Shards
    3-Star: Loki - Purple, Shards
    2-Star: NA (I can only see down to CL8)
    1-Star: NA

Placement Rewards:
    5-Star: Green Goblin - Shards
    4-Star: Nick Fury - Blue, Shards
    3-Star: Black Widow - Green, Red, Shards
    2-Star: NA

Alliance Placement Rewards:
    3-Star: Black Widow - Red, Shards

Hint: When you try to check the PVP rewards o SCL lower than you can participate, You just click "show rewards" on any of the one you can join and than on the top are left/right arrows so ya can see other SCL rewards. Althought when ya join then you can not do it again. Works only before joinning. Works with PVE too.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Mr_F said:
    DarthDeVo said:
    Hill to Spy On - Maria Hill Versus Event (3/15/20)
    Progression Rewards:
    4-Star: Maria Hill - Blue, Shards
    3-Star: Loki - Purple, Shards
    2-Star: NA (I can only see down to CL8)
    1-Star: NA

Placement Rewards:
    5-Star: Green Goblin - Shards
    4-Star: Nick Fury - Blue, Shards
    3-Star: Black Widow - Green, Red, Shards

Alliance Placement Rewards:
    3-Star: Black Widow - Red, Shards

Hint: When you try to check the PVP rewards o SCL lower than you can participate, You just click "show rewards" on any of the one you can join and than on the top are left/right arrows so ya can see other SCL rewards. Althought when ya join then you can not do it again. Works only before joinning. Works with PVE too.
    Well, don't I feel like a dummy. I knew that it was possible to view lower SCLs before joining, which was how I filled out the info for the lower SCLs for Lost in Time. I guess I just assumed that since I could only actually choose 8-10 in PvP, I wouldn't be able to see anything lower than that, so I don't think I bothered trying to scroll any farther down than that. 
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    So I guess SCL10 for Lost in Time will be pretty straight forward for Day 3? I might have even been tempted to play up but Day 1 & 2 will still slaughter me so, nah! Especially with a 3/1/1 Carbage and whatever cover I get for Maria from PvE (If it is the suicide one then yay, not!)
  • DAZ0273
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Another day, another bundle. Sword & Sorcery Nightcrawler, Scarlet Witch and some stuff for £13.99. Enough shards for extra covers of both, 1000 Hp, etc

They are really chucking this at us now. Makes me a bit worried...
  • DAZ0273
    Options
    It's not the breadth (agreed that is a good thing), it is the frequency.