MPQ Sneak Peek: March 2020 (Updated 3/17/20)

15678911»

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,576 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hmm, that isn't a great store for me, think I will put my efforts into chasing BRB and forget about Immortal Hulk, even though he is both insanely fun but also just insane.
  • axmoss
    axmoss Posts: 230 Tile Toppler
    DAZ0273 said:
    Loosie said:
    @IceIX

Any chance we can get an April Sneak Peek thread today? It would be nice to get it early this time.
    Given how they've been lately with these updates, I don't expect to see the April one until the 3rd or 4th.
    Of May! 😜
    Looks like you may be right.
  • Phill_C
    Phill_C Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Loosie said:
    Doctor Doom, Ghost Rider and Immoral Hulk feature in the Gods and Monsters store.
    Is this expected or speculation as would love to chase doom and hulk...
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,247 Chairperson of the Boards
    Phill_C said:
    Loosie said:
    Doctor Doom, Ghost Rider and Immoral Hulk feature in the Gods and Monsters store.
    Is this expected or speculation as would love to chase doom and hulk...
    It was announced in the Hulk thread, and you can (could) see the store tokens (and preview what they open) when looking at SCL10 placement rewards for WW.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Curious what the Bags 2 Riches tokens will be for; are those store tokens, or a vault usually?
  • bluewolf
    Curious what the Bags 2 Riches tokens will be for; are those store tokens, or a vault usually?
    Usually it’s a vault full of Bagmans. (Bagmen?)

Clicking on the token in the rewards preview, no odds screen comes up so it appears it’s a vault again. 
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looking for some Miles Moraleses though
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    Usually it’s a vault full of Bagmans. (Bagmen?)

Clicking on the token in the rewards preview, no odds screen comes up so it appears it’s a vault again. 
    Bags to Riches vault is... ummmm... rather light on Bag-Man.

Looks like 1 random 4* cover (mine is Nightcrawler Purple), 8 random 3* covers (not listing all of mine), 5K, 3K, and 2K ISO, 5 Elite tokens, 1 cover of each color for Bag-Man, and 21 random 2* covers. 
  • bluewolf
    Yeah, I guess I misremembered what the vault was like.  Lots of Bagmen in rewards though!
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    bluewolf said:
    Yeah, I guess I misremembered what the vault was like.  Lots of Bagmen in rewards though!
    No, I think you were right. I think past vaults had a fair number of Bag-Man covers to get. Like at least a quarter of the 41-item vault was Bag-Man covers.