**** Juggernaut (Fear Itself) ****

1235»

Comments

• Godzillafan67Godzillafan67 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    5/5/3
    I just champed Juggs and came here to confirm I was switching him to an optimal build. Up until the post on page 3 from @Melac, I wasn’t certain if Juggs was any good.  :*

553 feels like the build I go for, but is that extra damage actually worthwhile over having a targeted destruction power? Since Grocket is the one getting Juggy all jiggy with it, is 355 the optimal? 

Now that he’s seen a lot of play, he deserves some refreshed eyes giving new reviews.
  • DAZ0273DAZ0273 Posts: 4,450 Chairperson of the Boards
    I never use Jugg's blue really, mostly because the fight is normally over by then if you have him tanking nicely in red, blue and green.
  • ThaRoadWarriorThaRoadWarrior Posts: 4,589 Chairperson of the Boards
    He immediately landed in that spot where I only run him with rocket/G4mora, and that team it is mega important you not blast chunks out of the board. So I only ever use Gamora’s blue
  • Godzillafan67Godzillafan67 Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    5/5/3
    That's where I go too. Either Gamora is there and I'll use her blue or Kitty is there and bn I'm using Grocket's blue.
  • RickOShayRickOShay Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    I just champed Juggs and came here to confirm I was switching him to an optimal build. Up until the post on page 3 from @Melac, I wasn’t certain if Juggs was any good.  :*

553 feels like the build I go for, but is that extra damage actually worthwhile over having a targeted destruction power? Since Grocket is the one getting Juggy all jiggy with it, is 355 the optimal? 

Now that he’s seen a lot of play, he deserves some refreshed eyes giving new reviews.
    These guys are right. I would really like to use Jugg's blue for targeted column destruction, but it's just over-costed to set it at level 5. His other abilities offer too much throughout the duration of the match, to reduce them in favor of raising his blue would just be inefficient. 

If his blue cost was 7 or maybe 8 AP we would have more reason to consider the switch.