Cthulhu
Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
edited July 2019 in Character Details

Juggernaut (Fear Itself)
4-Star Rarity (Legendary)
Villans, X-Men

(Abilities listed at level 270)
21954 Health
yellowtilepng 11 | greentilepng 85 | bluetilepng 65 |  43 |  74 | blacktilepng 13 | purpletilepng 12 |  3.0 x

Collatoral
 -  greentilepng Passive
(PASSIVE) Clear a path!  Whenever Juggernaut makes a match, he deals 41 damage to the enemy team.
  • Level 2: deals 57 damage to enemy team
  • Level 3: deals 74 damage to enemy team
  • Level 4: deals 107 damage to enemy team
  • Level 5: deals 172 damage to enemy team
  • Max level:
  • Level 3: Deals 144 damage to enemy team.
  • Level 4: Deals 208 damage to enemy team.
  • Level 5: Deals 336 damage to the enemy team.
Unstoppable -   Passive
(PASSIVE) One does not simply stop the juggernaut.  Juggernaut’s base match damage is increased by 40%, and he takes 40% less damage from enemy matches.
  • Level 2: Juggernaut’s base match damage is increased by 40% and he takes 75% less damage.
  • Level 3: Juggernaut’s base match damage is increased by 65%.
  • Level 4: Juggernaut’s base match damage is increased by 100% and he takes 90% less damage from enemy matches.
  • Level 5: Juggernaut’s base match damage is increased 225%.
  • Max Level:
  • Level 3: Damage is increased by 65% and Juggernaut takes 75% less damage from enemy matches.
  • Level 4: Juggernaut’s base match damage is increased by 100% and he takes 90% less damage from enemy matches.

Breaker of Stone
 - 11 bluetilepng AP
Juggernaut slams his hammer with all the might of Asgard.   Destroys a random column.  (Does not generate AP.)
  • Level 2: Destroys random column and 2 random tiles from adjacent columns.
  • Level 3: Destroys 4 random tiles from the two column adjacent to the destroyed column.
  • Level 4: Destroys 10 random tiles from the two columns adjacent to the destroyed column.
  • Level 5: Juggernaut destroys a chosen column and 10 adjacent tiles
  • Max Level:
  • Level 3: Destroys 4 random tiles from the two columns adjacent to the destroyed column.
  • Level 4: Destroys 10 random tiles from the two columns adjacent to the destroyed column.
  • Level 5: Juggernaut destroys a chosen column and 10 adjacent tiles.

**** Juggernaut (Fear Itself) **** 59 votes

5/5/3
61%
Iridiouswymtimezeddicusjackstar0rdvargas1Punisher5784IshalanBlack DukeKGBthechairmanBubba3210ReecohMonsoon3AnondarkwatcherDEZdjperry1973shardwickKahmonHilkNotwen 36 votes
5/4/4
1%
WEBGAS 1 vote
5/3/5
3%
UNC_SamuraiABaker84 2 votes
4/5/4
0%
4/4/5
1%
Razuhlui 1 vote
3/5/5
32%
KolenceYasuruDeNappay4747zodiac339Tony_FootCrowlbluewolfMirrorKnightmax5esqtherightwayeMelacSolidusMoxPtahhotepKingart813nordhofswedenKletvarNemesisEtherionDinosrock007 19 votes

Comments

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 410 Site Admin
    Sorry if it's different, i haven't done this in awhile!  Briby will fix whatever I did wrong when he gets back.  When I get details on events and where you can get Juggernaut, I'll ad it asap.
  • Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2019
    @Cthulhu @Brigby Does his blue generate AP?

**Nevermind, in game description says no.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,237 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2019
    3/5/5
    RE:  Breaker of Stone:
    "Does to generate AP"?  Or "Does not generate AP"?  

EDIT:  Assuming the in-game text is correct and final.....it says "Does not generate AP".
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    5/5/3
    Looks great, but only if you aren’t a 5* player. For a lower level player though, he could be extremely useful.

I'm a fan of the passive team damage and the 90% match damage reduction, but his blue seems kinda meh, although am I right in saying the column destruction would be dealing the improved match damage?
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2019
    5/5/3
    I'm going to assume it's 'Does not generate AP' because when a power does generate AP it tends to say '(generating AP)'.

I think 5/5/3 will turn him into a beast in terms of Match damage in 4* land. If you are a 5* player then I'd think you'd want his Blue at 5 instead of 3 for better board control.

Of course Bishop will be his Achilles heel because every match is going to trigger one of Bishop's passive in some form or another.

And Okoye will be a beast when paired with him as she boosts that team damage on Green/Blue (she will tank Red over him).

All in all, I would have preferred him having Stun immunity over his current power set as that would have made him unique in 4* land (we already have Ghost with high match damage).

KGB
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2019
    Wow that match damage reduction is going to make him relevant against five star teams, as long as you can get him to tank a color or three.

So one of the big questions remains, will Okoye add to his passive AOE damage?
  • bluewolf
    edited July 2019
    3/5/5
    RickOShay said:
    Wow that match damage reduction is going to make him relevant against five star teams, as long as you can get him to tank a color or three.

He'll tank blue over Thorkoye.  Should tank over Rocket.

His biggest problem is being the 83rd 4 and the near-impossibility of building up any 4 you aren't bonusing, and therefore you're choosing your priorities, I guess.
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    5/5/3
    On a side note, in game, it says his red at 4&5 covers reduces match damage by 95%, but on here, it says 90%
  • Hilk
    Hilk Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    5/5/3
    RickOShay said:

If it does, and it should as I think other passive damage is.... he should likely be 3 / 5 / 5 as the extra damage really will be outweighted by okoyes add on.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2019
    5/5/3
    Hilk said:
    RickOShay said:

If it does, and it should as I think other passive damage is.... he should likely be 3 / 5 / 5 as the extra damage really will be outweighted by okoyes add on.
    Except that to trigger it, he needs to tank (be in front) in which case you just need Red at 4 so that match damage against him is reduced by 90% so that even 5* match damage is doing next to nothing. The extra cover won't mean much so you could go 4/4/5 for example for a bit more team damage.

KGB
  • RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    That is an absurd amount of Health, but to be expected for Juggs.

So what's the average expected damage from his blue?

Even at his multiplied rate it's not going to be much for 11 AP.
    I realize board shake is nice, and choosing the column can be excellent, but we are talking about less than 1K damage here before any cascades.

(8 + 10) x (avg AP dmg) =  < 1K damage
  • max5esq
    max5esq Posts: 56 Match Maker
    3/5/5
    Is he good,? I mean the match damage reduction is nice, but no offensive non passive attack, I am not impressed by the green and the blue seems a bit pricey for what it does, though I like choosing the column.
  • Demiurge_Anthony
    Demiurge_Anthony Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    MrEd95 said:
    On a side note, in game, it says his red at 4&5 covers reduces match damage by 95%, but on here, it says 90%
    Hey! There was a bug with the text and we were not able to squash it before he went visible today (doh). 90% is the correct text and functionality that will be in the game starting with the daily patch tomorrow.

-Anthony
  • Thanos
    @Demiurge_Anthony Does his blue really need to cost 11 just for some tile destruction?
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    3/5/5 with Thorkoye. On offense, you're targeting TU tiles, while Thor slams R/G/Y and causes cascades. Once you get to 6+ TU AP, those accidental blue matches are gonna really start hurting. And that's assuming he only tanks blue.

This is the new cheapest AOE in the game. Because it's free.

I wonder how many colors he tanks with Gritty...
  • bluewolf
    3/5/5
    When he makes a match, is that considered to be firing a power?  Some supports trigger off of that. 
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 401 Mover and Shaker
    5/3/5
    Thanos said:
    @Demiurge_Anthony Does his blue really need to cost 11 just for some tile destruction?
    It will also do damage from each tile that he destroys. He has a good chance of tanking his colors, so this should do pretty good damage (and ends up getting some sweet cascades too).

Here is a screenshot of lv 270 Juggernaut activating his blue power with 5 power levels.

And this is the destruction and damage that it did.

(everytime I see these screenshots, I have to check to make I am not leaking anything ><)
    How many times did you have to fire his blue to time the screenshot?
  • Thanos
    Are the 10 extra tiles basic only or special tiles too?
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 595 Critical Contributor
    How many times did you have to fire his blue to time the screenshot?
    My assumption was that he recorded it as he used the power, played and paused the video at the right time, then took the screen shot.

That's what I would do, anyway.