Options
12346»

Comments

• FesterTester
    FesterTester Posts: 51 Match Maker
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Let me help the rest of you feel better about your draws:
    57 pulls so far, 5 five-stars (8.77%).  Got Okoye red, Kitty red & purple, Thor red x2.
    No bonus heroes of any tier in these 57. (3 BH in last 170 legendary pulls, all 4-star BHs)
    But hey, I got four-star Thing's yellow cover *three* times in those 57 pulls, so I totally beat the odds there! (not that I needed or wanted it).

I'm well aware that this is within the bounds of normal probability.  It just hurts more when you are trying for a limited-time chance at the best characters, rather than just pulling occasional classics with no expectations.

• Kjeldbjerg
    Kjeldbjerg Posts: 117 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Can't get my self to hoard, but managed 6 pulls so far. 1 Okoye black, making her 6/4/1, and one Thor red, 5/5/2.

I really really hope they make this a regular feature, giving us a chance to finish our classics.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Can't get my self to hoard, but managed 6 pulls so far. 1 Okoye black, making her 6/4/1, and one Thor red, 5/5/2.

I really really hope they make this a regular feature, giving us a chance to finish our classics.
    This is a regular feature. It happens with every 5* release and with some holidays and special events.

What's rare is having 3x good 5*s in the same token. 
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got a Kitty with a Thor BH on my 2nd pull! 
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    And now a Red Okoyoe a couple of pulls later.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Decided to go nuts and use the rest of my hoard after all. 400 pulls in total, 16% fivestars and an above average ratio of bonus fivestars. Now my most used fivestars are at the top of my roster and my fourstars got a big boost too so I am happy. I should have a new hoard when Kingpin leaves Latest so I am just slow starting on Captain Marvel.
  • dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Options
    4 pulls, all 4 stars  :'( 
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    4 more pulls and got lucky with an okoye red 

finally able to champ her :)
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,941 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Did 10 more pulls and hit 2 Thors and an Okoye. So in 110 pulls I got 8 Okoye, 5 Kitty and 3 Thor which is the expected draw rate thanks to 1 bonus 5*.

Overall very happy with this result because it loaded up one character (Okoye) instead of spreading it around so I have an outside shot at champing her now once Shuri (275) gives some feeder covers and I hit another couple 5* BH because she's also at 3/4/2.

KGB
  • Bzhai
    Bzhai Posts: 441 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    20 pulls got me an even spread of joy of one cover of each 5*.

Not to mention 2 bonus heroes for 4* putting my Shuri at lvl 299, just one level away from another Okoye cover. 
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I was hoping to get some red for 2/0/2 Thor, or yellow for my 4/2/4 Okoye (or anything, really, for either of them). Didn't have anything saved up because I'd had so much trouble getting even a single cover each of Fatpin and Doom, but I still managed a dozen or so pulls. Shoulda just spent the CP on classics. Not a single 5* or bonus hero. Kind of a bummer, but that's the way the dice fall sometimes.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Since I'm a non-hoarder only managed to scratch up enough CP for 6 pulls during these 5 days. Pulled my 13th cover for Okoye. Plus one of those rare 5*-bonus heroes which was Okoye again because I couldn't change her after I pulled the original Okoye. But I'm glad because she's a good choice for my 1st 5*-champion which will probably be in a couple of weeks.