Favorite Legends Store! (2/19/19)

Options

Comments

• Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 970 Critical Contributor
    Options
    25 CP today as Shield Resupply, 1 pull, yellow Thor. Not bad.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,935 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Spent 2500 CP on 100 pulls from my 3200 stash.

Got 7 Okoye, 5 Kitty and 1 Thor. One of those was a BH (Kitty) so my draw rate was bad (12%) as I had 2 droughts of 20+ tokens. Only got 3 BH Shuri's as well so that was below average too.  :'(

Debating whether to spend my last 700 on another 28 pulls (4 more expected covers) given my Okoye and Kitty are semi-usable in 4* land now at 8 covers each (my Thor is useless still). 

KGB
  • Wilger
    Wilger Posts: 95 Match Maker
    edited February 2019
    Options

I´ll pass only Okoye Champed, Thor 2/4/1 Kitty 0/1/1 with only 1200CP no chance.

If only broken pull rate would give the missing Thor covers :)

• PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,722 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    Here's my pull results.
    This was depressing to watch. 
    I appreciate your understanding of what I went through.

For the record, today I got another 50 cp to spend,  and did so.  Got a purple Kitty out of it.   So...  I'm at, what, 3 out of 34?  1 out of 11 odds?  ....
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    PiMacleod said:
    Here's my pull results.
    This was depressing to watch. 
    I appreciate your understanding of what I went through.

For the record, today I got another 50 cp to spend,  and did so.  Got a purple Kitty out of it.   So...  I'm at, what, 3 out of 34?  1 out of 11 odds?  ....
    As much as it sucks, 3/34 is only a little more than half of the expected drop rate (15%). 

Over a small sample like 34 pulls, that is a totally unremarkable experience.  It's almost as if almost entirely pure RNG is a bad idea for the highest tier of play.
  • jym010
    jym010 Posts: 108 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Pulled 300 cp and killed it....6 out of 12 5*s!  2 Okoye (now 2/2/2) 3 Kitty (2/4/2) 1 Thor (2/1/3)...very happy and will continue to hoard Latest Legend tokens and bring my CP back up again.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Would be nice but my Okoye and Kitty are only at 3 and 2 covers respectively and I only have about 750 CP saved up. I do have 111 LL tokens so I will probably take my chances on 5* Marvel as I also really want to cover 5* Doom :#

It does feel like this store is a conundrum to perhaps get people to spend a lot of CP.  I don't blame them though because it is the best store I have seen and there is no guarantee 5* Marvel will be any good.
  • KGB
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Warbringa said:

It does feel like this store is a conundrum to perhaps get people to spend a lot of CP.  I don't blame them though because it is the best store I have seen and there is no guarantee 5* Marvel will be any good.
    We can already speculate on her powers because their names (Mean Right Hook, Photonic Rush, and Got Your Six.) and colors (Red/Green/Yellow) are listed here.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/games/captain-marvel-takes-fight-to-marvel-games

Appears there will be a Red Nuke (mean right hook) at the very least.  Got Your Six seems like a passive Yellow protection (tiles or a Bishop/XPool retal type power). Let the speculation begin. Just please don't use that head covering look in the game because it's awful.

Also says we are getting a 4* villain (Talos) which is cool cause we need more villains. Ideally we get Skrull Goons too.

KGB
  • Vhailorx
    edited February 2019
    Options
    KGB said:
    Warbringa said:

We can already speculate on her powers because their names (Mean Right Hook, Photonic Rush, and Got Your Six.) and colors (Red/Green/Yellow) are listed here.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/games/captain-marvel-takes-fight-to-marvel-games

Appears there will be a Red Nuke (mean right hook) at the very least.  Got Your Six seems like a passive Yellow protection (tiles or a Bishop/XPool retal type power). Let the speculation begin. Just please don't use that head covering look in the game because it's awful.

Also says we are getting a 4* villain (Talos) which is cool cause we need more villains. Ideally we get Skrull Goons too.

KGB
    They will definitely use the mohawk look for her. It is the easiest way to distinguish her from 4* carol and is definitely a big part of the movie.

As for skrulls, who have always been more of a narrative tool for retcon than anything else, I would love it if they "reveal" that banner, Ock, wasp, and 5* kingpin (and Emma Fost too) were all skrulls. That way we might actually get good versions of those characters.
  • bk201
    bk201 Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Options
    KGB said:
    Warbringa said:

KGB
    According to this video at 00:20 on twitter, Red and Yellow will cost 8 and Green is passive. It also shows Talos, his abilities costs 7 Purple, 9 Blue and a passive Black. We'll only confirm this after their announcements.
  • KGB
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Vhailorx said:

They will definitely use the mohawk look for her. It is the easiest way to distinguish her from 4* carol and is definitely a big part of the movie.

She looks like Foghorn Leghorn (I think what I'm going to call her) with that mohawk and the red face mask. Plus her neck is too long as if she's a bobble head or a robot.

Why couldn't we get the look a couple pic's higher where her hair is flowing and her fists are glowing with power. That's a total badass look and totally different from 4 Carol.

If ever someone needed a 2nd costume it's her.

KGB
  • LukusDaniel
    LukusDaniel Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    KGB said:

colors (Red/Green/Yellow) are listed here
    As a Thor/Okoye user, I don’t want these colours. Im after someone that uses blue, purple or preferably both. 

Unless 5Carol’s moveset is amazing, I suspect I’ll be holding onto my hoard. 
  • Vhailorx
    Options
    KGB said:

colors (Red/Green/Yellow) are listed here
    As a Thor/Okoye user, I don’t want these colours. Im after someone that uses blue, purple or preferably both. 

Unless 5Carol’s moveset is amazing, I suspect I’ll be holding onto my hoard. 
    Yes, 5* land really needs a good blue/purple/black character.
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    To reiterate: D3, please buff Bruce Banner.
  • OzarkBoatswain
    OzarkBoatswain Posts: 691 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Best legendary store in quite a while... shame I never hoard CP.
  • himatako
    himatako Posts: 269 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was thinking they'd never do  this and spent most of my CP two days ago  :'(:'(:'(:'(
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    himatako said:
    I was thinking they'd never do  this and spent most of my CP two days ago  :'(:'(:'(:'(
    I don’t quite understand why they will preview a new release store, and the various 5’s in with the new person, several days early, but keep springing these special stores on us unannounced. 

#alwaysbehoarding
  • randomhero1090
    randomhero1090 Posts: 396 Mover and Shaker
    edited February 2019
    Options
    I was hoarding for the next 5....  Couldn't resist.

59 pulls....

Okoye - 7 (4/4/2 now)
    Thor - 4 (4/2/1 now)
    Kitty - 1

I have very usable Okoye and Thor now (for my level at least).  Very happy with that.

• turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    3 pulls no joy , also 9 pulls from LL and got a kingpin cover