5* tier list for PvP and PvE

2»

Comments

• Rod5Rod5 Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    I’d argue Okoye/Medusa/3Thanos is comparable to Gritty/Thanos...best to take TU AP boost but with the right supports chucked in it can be incredibly fast, even in CL9.
  • fight4thedreamfight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 956 Critical Contributor
    edited June 1
    Updated the guide to include:

5* Captain Marvel
    PvP rating: D
    PvE rating: ???

5* Hela
    PvP rating: B
    PvE rating: B

Edited to add: Received some helpful feedback regarding Captain Marvel and have upgraded her to D tier. Any more feedback or insight is always welcomed. 

Rod5 said:
    I’d argue Okoye/Medusa/3Thanos is comparable to Gritty/Thanos...best to take TU AP boost but with the right supports chucked in it can be incredibly fast, even in CL9.
    @Rod5 : Included your suggestion as a possible alternative team. All things being equal, I am not sure that it is quite as fast as 5* Thanos & Gritty but it certainly is a viable option and obviously if the player has a high level Okoye and low level Thanos or Kitty it may be the faster choice. Thanks for the suggestion!

• VhailorxVhailorx Posts: 4,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 1
    I think Hawkeye might deserve a pve "B" rating (but only because of coulson).  Hawkeye/coulson is a really really good pairing.  It's a slow team (in terms of real time, though quite fast in terms of turns), but can beat almost any opponent reliably (suffers in PvP now because it can't deal with gritty).

Hard to get top 20 using only HE/coulson, but you can definitely get top 50 every event without much trouble.  That seems like a B strength team to me; capable, but slow and not meta.
  • PolaresPolares Posts: 2,359 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 21
    Updated the guide to include:

5* Captain Marvel
    PvP rating: D
    PvE rating: ???

Edited to add: Received some helpful feedback regarding Captain Marvel and have upgraded her to D tier. Any more feedback or insight is always welcomed. 

May I ask, what feedback? I still think she is pure trash, but I have her championed so I am interested in finding uses for her (I looked in the thread but could not find anything).

The only good thing is match damage when she is featured in PvE, but that's it. She never gets to actually do any damage with powers or even get green ap (the countdown is too long), etc. so I can't see how she can be of any use in PvP.
    Vhailorx said:
    I think Hawkeye might deserve a pve "B" rating (but only because of coulson).  Hawkeye/coulson is a really really good pairing.  It's a slow team (in terms of real time, though quite fast in terms of turns), but can beat almost any opponent reliably (suffers in PvP now because it can't deal with gritty).

Hard to get top 20 using only HE/coulson, but you can definitely get top 50 every event without much trouble.  That seems like a B strength team to me; capable, but slow and not meta.

HE/Coulson used to be able to beat anything, ANYTHING (but they were slow, so for me they were fine). This just shows how broken the Gritty combo is.

I need to check if by maybe starting with +4 blue/ +4 red they have time to deal with Gritty before they are destroyed.