jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yepyep said:
    tiomono said:
    Vhailorx said:
    tiomono said:
    Yepyep said:
    Oh look she's good... I'm shocked

No she's not.
    She’s looks pretty terrible to me... Two repeaters and a countdown for powers? No immediate damage — let alone a nuke — available? At least her colors mesh well with C4rol’s, consolation prize I guess. 

ugh. That’s my read. 
    Her green at 5 covers does instant damage and gives board shake for a cost of 10. Before you have 10 it has a 3 turn repeater that gives 3 green.

And?  It's a 10ap power that does less than 10k base damage.  It can spike much higher with luck. But rng-heavy powers are pretty meh in mpq.

Her yellow is direct damage, but delayed by 2 turns. 

Her red is also a 2-turn repeater on top of a 3-match power.

She is quite slow compared to the current meta characters. And her power damage output is pretty low too.
    I'm not sure what you mean with the "and". 

Someone said she has no direct damage power. I pointed out that she does. Nothing more nothing less.
    The read of my original comment, and thus the premise of this argument, missed my point — what I said is that there is no immediate damage available. 
    If you have five green covers, spending 10 green AP will immediately deal 6643 damage, plus whatever damage destroying one or more rows (which could rival that base damage).
  • BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,182 Chairperson of the Boards
    jamesh said:
    If you have five green covers, spending 10 green AP will immediately deal 6643 damage, plus whatever damage destroying one or more rows (which could rival that base damage).
    Yup, isn't that what "immediate" means? (I'm addressing yepyep, not jamesh.) Unless your definition of "immediate" is to deal damage right at the start of the battle without even doing anything. To my knowledge, no skill or Support does that. Not even MEHulk's tile-destroying does guaranteed immediate damage, unless you get a cascade.
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    jamesh said:
    Yup, isn't that what "immediate" means? (I'm addressing yepyep, not jamesh.) Unless your definition of "immediate" is to deal damage right at the start of the battle without even doing anything. To my knowledge, no skill or Support does that. Not even MEHulk's tile-destroying does guaranteed immediate damage, unless you get a cascade.
    For sure that is what it means, happy to be corrected when I'm wrong. It's quite a step, though, to secure those 10 green AP prior to  immediate damage.

The bolded part above is not my definition of immediate damage. By that, I meant earn it, spend it, damage done. Not countdowns, repeaters, or the like.

Probably too little, especially because way too slow.