Connection Problems

Comments

• carlj64
    carlj64 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Stable since return yesterday. Fingers crossed on run to cp
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Currently I am unable to connect tothe game. Anyone has the same problem?
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    250 HP and 5000 ISO for the connection issues.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Loosie said:
    Beat me to the punch!  :D

Yes. We have just sent out 250 Hero Points and 5,000 Iso-8 to players for the connection issues.
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:
    Loosie said:

Yes. We have just sent out 250 Hero Points and 5,000 Iso-8 to players for the connection issues.
    Hey Brigby, would this be part of the data push that also replaces Loki with Kingpin in Latest? Because that has yet to happen, at least for me. 
    Got itchy pulling fingers. :p
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    No connection problems and compensation. Like it.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hey Brigby, would this be part of the data push that also replaces Loki with Kingpin in Latest? Because that has yet to happen, at least for me. 
    Got itchy pulling fingers. :p
    That data push will be a separate occurrence anticipated to happen later today.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Loosie said:

I really hope they give out more to the people in s1 pve that really got hit hard with this. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Loosie said:

I really hope they give out more to the people in s1 pve that really got hit hard with this. 
    You know they won't.
    Shame about our LTs.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Shambles. I'm going to be lucky to finish top 10. I dont clear nodes 7 times a day for 7 days a week to collect 3* covers. 
  • The rockett
    Bowgentle said:
    Brigby said:
    Loosie said:

You know they won't.
    Shame about our LTs.
    Well, they did for the door 1 issue with Strange Sights. My hope is that thy do the same thing for this one and listen to us. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle said:
    Brigby said:
    Loosie said:

You know they won't.
    Shame about our LTs.
    Well, they did for the door 1 issue with Strange Sights. My hope is that thy do the same thing for this one and listen to us. 
    It was easy to add the fixed number of points for the door to your final score and calculate placement based on that,and.
    They can't do that based on points we MIGHT have earned during that end grind.
  • The rockett
    Bowgentle said:
    Bowgentle said:
    Brigby said:
    Loosie said:

You know they won't.
    Shame about our LTs.
    It was easy to add the fixed number of points for the door to your final score and calculate placement based on that,and.
    Yep. Understand that fully but i am hoping they do the right thing for us in s1 since we both are getting hosed on this in 1.9.2. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle said:
    Bowgentle said:
    Brigby said:
    Loosie said:

You know they won't.
    Shame about our LTs.
    Yep. Understand that fully but i am hoping they do the right thing for us in s1 since we both are getting hosed on this in 1.9.2. 
    I... Wow.
    I just received two LTs and one Fist cover - stuff I would have gotten for t5.
    Hats off, Demiurge.
    You did the right thing.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    Apparently it differs with SCL. I got one Fist cover, 1000 iso and 25 HP. (SCL7)
  • Mrcl25
    Mrcl25 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    edited January 2019
    Dogface said:
    Apparently it differs with SCL. I got one Fist cover, 1000 iso and 25 HP. (SCL7)
    I got the same and was playing SCL9. My wife was on SCL 8 and also didn't win the Latest tokens. Others in my alliance were playing SCL 7 and got the two LTs... why is that @Brigby ?
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 728 Critical Contributor
    CL8 for PVE - 2LTs, IF and 50 HP
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2019
    Thank for you the compensation. I finished in 11th place in my SCL 9 PVE for prodigal sun.    Although I am not sure I could have got top 5, the top 5 reward was very nice.
  • St_Bernadus
    St_Bernadus Posts: 631 Critical Contributor
    edited January 2019
    Mrcl25 said:
    Dogface said:
    I got the same and was playing SCL9. My wife was on SCL 8 and also didn't win the Latest tokens. Others in my alliance were playing SCL 7 and got the two LTs... why is that @Brigby ?
    I think it was looking at placement (top 20?) rather than SCL. I got 6th place (on SCL 7) and got the LTs.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,101 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks! I got a Fist cover, iso and HP. I honestly wasn't expecting any compensation, these things happen after all, this was a nice gesture.