Connection Problems

Comments

• dokiy
    dokiy Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Still randomly happening for me as well. 
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    It’s half up? I don’t get ‘Check Internet Connection’ just the logos flashing by.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    I foresee pages of people posting if it's up or down...
  • Vomit Fountain
    Vomit Fountain Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    It keeps faking me out. It behaves like it's loaded but then crashes when I try to actually start playing. I'm really disappointed since I was on track to make the event progression.
  • Dogface
    Dogface Posts: 986 Critical Contributor
    It keeps faking me out. It behaves like it's loaded but then crashes when I try to actually start playing. I'm really disappointed since I was on track to make the event progression.
    If you did full clears on the previous days, you can miss an entire day and still make max progression.
  • Vomit Fountain
    Vomit Fountain Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Dogface said:
    If you did full clears on the previous days, you can miss an entire day and still make max progression.
    That's good to know!  I was able to do full clears previously so hopefully it will work out.  Thanks for the info .
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 246 Tile Toppler
    Online and seems stable to me.
  • FraggleinPA
    FraggleinPA Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    @LakeStone @Brigby if you could also have the team look into whether this issue is related to the one where players such as myself did not get awarded points from node clears in the Washington DC event yesterday (see the other thread).  It is affecting placement.  Thanks!
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Game down,  S4 pve just ended and can't play the next sub
  • afsplat
    afsplat Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
    Just went down for me too. 
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    10:09 p.m. CST and it just went out on me. I was just dinking in Simulator, since I don't want the rewards in PVP Angel  above my points currently and my slice doesn't end until tomorrow morning for Prodigal Son and I've already max progressed points in the event with one day left to go. It's been an issue all day today.
  • Welforj1
    Welforj1 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    02/01/2019 04:08 GMT (UK) playing lighting round and ping it appears the Server is broken again. DidntDeven get round to updating incisibli woman, whocw was just as well because I couldn't find her.
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, started the next sub, was on the 3e node, then it disconnected 
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    11:14 est and down here again :neutral:
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    edited January 2019
    So much fun when this **** happens during the necessary grind in a PvE, potentially screwing up the entire week-long event. It seems hard to believe that their servers can't cope with the load, considering overall numbers seem to be decreasing. Then again, maybe they cut the number of servers they're paying for to run the game as of January 1st...
  • Kishida
    Kishida Posts: 310 Mover and Shaker
    Richyyy said:
    So much fun when this tinykitty happens during the necessary grind in a PvE, potentially screwing up the entire week-long event. It seems hard to believe that their servers can't cope with the load, considering overall numbers seem to be decreasing. Then again, maybe they cut the number of servers they're paying for to run the game as of January 1st...
    ^ I had the exact same thought.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think MPQ runs on Amazon server. So, the problem could be with Amazon?
  • bonny79
    bonny79 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    I had the same problems... last time nearly 2 hours ago...
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yet another reason why progression based PVE is important. Some of us have had our entire weeks work ruined cause of this problem. 
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think MPQ runs on Amazon server. So, the problem could be with Amazon?
    Just a quick search and it doesn’t seem like this is an Amazon server issue.