New Alliance Event - Sinister 600 *Updated (12/12/18)

Options

Comments

• Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Talus9952 said:
    So, there's nothing in game to let you know which portal is deadly, etc.  We have to look at forums to know which one is deadly?  Wow...
    I was coming to point that out as well. As of now the four entry points are just different pretty colors on the front page of the event - there's absolutely nothing on that page that states whiat level of difficulty each one applies to. That's a pretty significant oversight.

ETA: Okay, apparently you can hit 'Okay' for the sub-chapter, see details, and still back out. That's something, and useful. But making it clear before then - especially as hitting that 'Okay' is what locks you in during Strange Sights - would be nice.
  • Painmonger
    Painmonger Posts: 152 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Our scout is saying 8400 individual points on deadly, so 16 players for full rewards at that level.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    fmftint said:
    Oh Demiurge why do you treat us this way? You take the Places of Power template,  but nerf the rewards and increase the players needed to get them
    Just sad.  
  • Steel_Colt
    Steel_Colt Posts: 277 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Our scout is saying 8400 individual points on deadly, so 16 players for full rewards at that level.
    Can anyone confirm?
  • ZootSax
    ZootSax Posts: 1,819 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Talus9952 said:
    So, there's nothing in game to let you know which portal is deadly, etc.  We have to look at forums to know which one is deadly?  Wow...
    Speaking of "Wow..." the Domino essential in the symbiote sub-chapter (it's currently "easy", but presumably these will rotate daily over the course of the event) is the Royal Family node.
  • Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Can anyone confirm?
    not sure how they did their math, but i'm getting 9300 possible, so only 14 needed
  • justplainchips
    justplainchips Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Anyone tried Hard yet? Is Ock an essential there?
  • professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2018
    Options
    I've got an alliance mate saying 9300 as well (at least for Deadly). 8800 for the initial nodes and than a 500 one that unlocked at the end.

Anyone got any info for Hard (or any other difficulty level)?
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Can anyone confirm?
    not sure how they did their math, but i'm getting 9300 possible, so only 14 needed
    Its exactly 14 with full clears. 6 in hard with full gets.... not much.  Some tokens.

Go 15/5 for some wriggle room and miss out on 1500 riso, who cares.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @justplainchips
    Ock is an essential in hard node.
  • trat73
    trat73 Posts: 79 Match Maker
    Options
     So I just did the one on one battle and it locked me out of the node. Even though I didn’t do all the other battles.  Did I miss something? Was this intended? 
  • Blindman13
    Options
    bluewolf said:
    Can anyone confirm?
    Its exactly 14 with full clears. 6 in hard with full gets.... not much.  Some tokens.

Go 15/5 for some wriggle room and miss out on 1500 riso, who cares.
    Yup - should have known they wouldn't give us the chance to get more than one 4* cover each day for 4 days.
  • trat73
    Options
    trat73 said:
     So I just did the one on one battle and it locked me out of the node. Even though I didn’t do all the other battles.  Did I miss something? Was this intended? 
    Yes. That's the one time only intro node. Evidently, there's one at the end as well.
    I mean the large node that appears when you finish the “story line” nodes. I didn’t even start the essential nodes and now I can’t get back in to complete them. 
  • Blindman13
    Options
    trat73 said:
    trat73 said:
    Yes. That's the one time only intro node. Evidently, there's one at the end as well.
    I mean the large node that appears when you finish the “story line” nodes. I didn’t even start the essential nodes and now I can’t get back in to complete them. 
    Did you do the 'closing' node back on the main page? I did that and I can get back to the sub page - I did not check between fights to see if I could get in
  • professorplum9
    professorplum9 Posts: 133 Tile Toppler
    Options
    trat73 said:
    trat73 said:
    Sorry my bad, misread. I have deleted my original incorrect response.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    At least this one has a legendary (big bad) token at the top of personal progression. PoP stopped at the 4* cover
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    At least this one has a legendary (big bad) token at the top of personal progression. PoP stopped at the 4* cover
    That makes it worse than a typical alliance event for anyone who primarily cares about 5*s.  You get two from a normal boss event.
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    They really increased the difficulty on the Deadly side since the "Places Of Power" event. It was way easier last time.
  • ursopro
    ursopro Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    PoP gave 8 ll tokens and 200 cp if your alliance was up to the task so for a bunch of people that isn't gonna cut it
  • trat73
    Options
    trat73 said:
    trat73 said:
    Did you do the 'closing' node back on the main page? I did that and I can get back to the sub page - I did not check between fights to see if I could get in
    Quite possibly could’ve been that node but either way, is that really how they intended it to be? I don’t remember reading that anywhere