Mr Sinister
    Mr Negative
    Mr Jameson
  • TriSentinel
    TriSentinel Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Or better yet, Stan Lee!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    A bad influence should be 5* Deadpool to go along with once apon a Deadpool release 
  • Malcrof
    Malcrof Posts: 5,971 Chairperson of the Boards
    5* Fred Savage in honor of PG-13 Deadpool! 
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Malcrof said:
    5* Fred Savage in honor of PG-13 Deadpool! 
    The first DC crossover character Vandal Savage confirmed!
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    An anagram of influence is F nine clue. So it must be a female character associated with nine. Number Nine must be the new character.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    A bad influence.   
    Well typhoid Mary has multiple personalities and one of them is a bad influence. 
    So let's go with Typhoid Mary.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    The BH screen has changed a bit, you no longer press 'claim' and then Surprise! you get a bh, instead, in place of the claim button there is a blue little skip fwd button to the side, that takes you to the bh that you got. I almost had a heart attack when i didnt see the claim button!

You might have wanted to mention this in the notes Brigby. 
    Were you opening a single token or one of the 10x/40x packs? Those packs have always had the blue fast forward buttons, so that pack opening is expedited, and any bonus heroes acquired are shown at the end of the sequence.

Could it be possible that you coincidentally clicked on that button when it was the last token opened, thus showing you only bonus heroes for the remainder of the covers?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,391 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2018
    "Bad" influence...Michael Jackson has that rad black jacket on the cover of the Bad Album that looks like the jacket Longshot used to wear...5* Longshot incoming?

//Shrunk Image Size To Conserve Comment Space -Brigby
  • Ed_Dragonrider
    Ed_Dragonrider Posts: 591 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    The BH screen has changed a bit, you no longer press 'claim' and then Surprise! you get a bh, instead, in place of the claim button there is a blue little skip fwd button to the side, that takes you to the bh that you got. I almost had a heart attack when i didnt see the claim button!

Were you opening a single token or one of the 10x/40x packs? Those packs have always had the blue fast forward buttons, so that pack opening is expedited, and any bonus heroes acquired are shown at the end of the sequence.

Could it be possible that you coincidentally clicked on that button when it was the last token opened, thus showing you only bonus heroes for the remainder of the covers?
    No, no packs, i just had a few pulls in the classic legends store for 20 cp each. I thought id give lady fortune a chance to favour me with a balckbolt since i dont have one for the upcoming 7day event. I only did 6 pulls (2 of which came with a bh (YAY!), and both instances had the little blue button instead of the yellow claim.) As i had just upgraded to the r166 right before logging in, i thought this was a new feature?! Sorry if its not, but i've never seen this version before.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Brigby said:

No, no packs, i just had a few pulls in the classic legends store for 20 cp each. I thought id give lady fortune a chance to favour me with a balckbolt since i dont have one for the upcoming 7day event. I only did 6 pulls (2 of which came with a bh (YAY!), and both instances had the little blue button instead of the yellow claim.) As i had just upgraded to the r166 right before logging in, i thought this was a new feature?! Sorry if its not, but i've never seen this version before.
    Hmm that's odd. I'll have to dig around, as I'm unaware of any changes to the Bonus Heroes display, and my brief test yielded its same previous behavior.

(Congrats on 2 Bonus Heroes though! :) )
  • Jormagund
    Jormagund Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    Lots of x-heroes yet, maybe an x-villain to ballance the playing field somewhat, Matermind, Lady Mastermind, Cassandra Nova?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Maybe it's finally Omega Red with his Death Factor
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    Brigby said:

Hmm that's odd. I'll have to dig around, as I'm unaware of any changes to the Bonus Heroes display, and my brief test yielded its same previous behavior.

2 bonus Heroes for me as well. One from a heroic token, and one from an elite token.  Both gave me the blue skip button as well
  • Legasher
    Legasher Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Both Scarlet Witch and Black Cat influence events by affecting probability, and Prowler was a bad influence on Miles at the beginning... so with ItSV coming out he seems like a reasonable choice too. So those are my guesses.

But a new Doom would also be cool, or any of the other big bads that pull off elaborate schemes.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Black Cat actually has powers? I guess I didn't really know her deal
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:
    Brigby said:

2 bonus Heroes for me as well. One from a heroic token, and one from an elite token.  Both gave me the blue skip button as well
    Yeah, I got a BH today and it was the same for me.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    If they're sticking with the X-Men theme, perhaps Magick?  She hasn't been the best influence on others, and has been the subject of bad influence.
  • swordfishdata
    swordfishdata Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    OOh, I'm gonna go with Killgrave, from JJ - the ultimate bad influence

• STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Black Cat actually has powers? I guess I didn't really know her deal
    Black Cat kind of has the opposite of Domino's powers. She causes "bad luck" to those around her.