MPQ Sneak Peek: October 2018 Edition *Updated (10/26/18)

Options

Comments

• RickOShay
    RickOShay Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Didn't we already see it was Yondu?

@turbomoose
    @Smart80
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Smart80 said:
    I’d also like to know who the next DDQ clash is for tomorrow 
    Was gonna say that can be seen in HfH store, but nothing there either...
    Yondu was in the HfH store as a preview yesterday. Or I'm crazy.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Smart80 said:
    Yondu was in the HfH store as a preview yesterday. Or I'm crazy.
    I know I saw it somewhere.  I thought it might have been the anniversary thread, but it doesn't appear to be there either.  I call shenanigans!
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Come on guys. This happens with every boss. For whatever reason, HfH requires at least 2 active sales for a preview to show up. Yes, Yondu was the preview yesterday until the Silver Surfer offer expired. When the Epic offer activates on Sunday, we’ll get the preview for whoever follows Yondu.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Smart80 said:
    I had a HfH offer preview for Yondu until HoD finished.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *(10/19/18) Brigby - Updated Versus events, Story events, and Deadpool's Dailies.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Combined Arms! Yes!
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Deadpool vs MPQ should be banned until something is done to account for the lack of resources in two consecutive 2-day sub events (compared to normal single-day sub events).

It's bad enough to regularly get it right after a Boss (where it always feels like the devs are trying to counteract the enjoyment of getting more covers and LTs from the bosses by slowing the flow of resources for the next four days), but running DPvsMPQ immediately after Anniversary and a string of Double-ISO events is like throwing a party and then following it up with the least fun thing imaginable.

Down with DPvsMPQ. (or maybe an overhaul so it goes from two 2-day subs to four 1-day subs, and features more characters, so DP actually fights all of MPQ, maybe?)
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby so Kitty is an essential yet no feeder information on her yet.  It seemed that feeders for the newer 5* were going to be the norm so it doesn’t limit people for PVE events. What’s going on with this?  This will be a major issue for a lot of people and alliances.  
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,293 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    *Checks calendar.  Is it October 1?  Emma was the 4* placement reward then too.  That’s only 3 weeks ago.

There are 71 other 4*s in the game. Just saying.
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Emma Frost again in placement?....You are really pushing for this character, But I am still unimpressed,  Even if She is one of my favourites in comics
  • tiger92882
    tiger92882 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Options
    Emma Frost has got to be the feeder for Kitty. Nothing makes sense with featuring her so much otherwise, unfortunately I don't think we'll see that before this event. Hopefully before the next time she is featured.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Well I seems everybody left the office. No answer here. No answer on Discord.  Guess we will not get any answer on this. 
    @IceIX
    @Brigby
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @The rockett I've already passed along the inquiry, and once I hear back from them, I'll be sure to update everyone
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @Brigby so Kitty is an essential yet no feeder information on her yet.  It seemed that feeders for the newer 5* were going to be the norm so it doesn’t limit people for PVE events. What’s going on with this?  This will be a major issue for a lot of people and alliances.  
    My assumption was that Wasp and Loki were both special cases because they fit in with what they were currently promoting - Ant-Man & Wasp and the Marvel 10 year thing.  Two consecutive ones make it look like a pattern, but that was probably just a coincidence.

It will be interesting to see if that is the case, though.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I assumed that the increased appearance of newer 4* characters as essentials was intended to increase the supply of covers and balance the reduced supply in tokens since the boosted odds have been removed.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I mean, I should be excited about Emma being featured again since mine only has 10 covers but my Jubilee could use more covers too. God it's so sad that my Taskmaster has more covers than my Jubilee and that's with me missing his release.

Also, hell yesss I love Combined Arms.

Oh and I don't mind that Deadpool vs MPQ has two 2 day subs. It's a bit more relaxed even though you're missing out on a lot of resources.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    There was no way they were going to give every new 5* a feeder because that would put people off spending in the stores. They want you to spend! 
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Special Offer tokens, weird name for the danger room tokens , or is that what they always call them ?
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Special Offer tokens, weird name for the danger room tokens , or is that what they always call them ?
    It's always been like that. That's the generic name for off season pvp token store.