IT'S HAPPENING - Dazzler (Classic)! (9/4/18)

Options

Comments

• shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I just saw others mentioned that she could be a good counter to R&G but you need to bring your own R&G as well.

Come to think of it, it could be 5* Deadpool next.
    No, just bring Carnage and Medusa. Match away the enemy tiles and you can generate greens for Dazzler's aoe and purple for Medusa. Use Dazzler's stun to keep Medusa or Gamora neutralized until you can take them out.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Of course, there's nothing to say we won't soon be getting a 5* Dazzler...

I hope so. Cos then I'd be able to use her.
    Hopefully it'll be either Punk Dazzler, or Thor dazzler.
  • kk3thess
    kk3thess Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Guys, I have a hunch that the next 4* character might be Dazzler.
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Options
    DarthDeVo said:
    I don't know who started the whole Dazzler thing, but I'm sad to see the end of the Dazzler jokes, anagrams, etc.  

Who's next?  
    Paste-Pot Pete FTW!
    I believe he goes by Trapster these days...
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Asmodaeus said:
    Since you devs are in the mood to grant requests, can I have a pony and a toilet made of solid gold?

Wow! Touché, Brigs...Touché 
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,176 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I was thinking of collecting 30 red ap and then firing her ability thrice. That's where I got up to 44 tiles from. Unless her red drains every 3 red ap to generate additional 3 strike tiles...

And @DarthDeVo I don't have obsessive tendencies.  :| I'm just curious about the potential of her powers.

And It looks like the "upcoming Anniversary characters" (plural) might bring new board mechanics or we'll get both 3* and 5* version of the character. What can be more exciting than Dazzler?

Can't wait for the anniversary to happen!
    You'll kindly notice I didn't mention you (or any player, for that matter) by name in my original post. And no, I wasn't thinking of you, or really anyone, in particular when I made said comment. 

In fact, I myself can have some obsessive tendencies when it comes to this game. And I stand by what I said. Someone with a lot of time on their hands will test things out in Sim until they find a way to rack up as much damage as they possibly can with her. Probably more than one person. I'd bet my roster on it. :smile:
  • plano78
    plano78 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    plano78 said:
    Vins2 said:
    I would think "Classic" Dazzler would have the look from the Xmen Arcade game.  But that's my only knowledge of her besides her 2018 book, which this character art seems to aim for.
    Than you should read more comics/google her history. This is, indeed, her "classic" costume. 

Well to be fair, "classic" is used a lil loosely by the game.  4cyke isn't really classic, what should be classic wolvie is Daken (yeah I know he started in the yellow, but he was in that brown uni for a long time), and how can Hood be classic anything?  

Hmm on that note, maybe Arcade next  ;)?
    You’re not comparing apples to apples though. If you had used a character that was called “classic” and then used a modern uni instead, then that would be a good example. Instead of what you did, which is not. 
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Who's Dazzler?
  • Screen Monkey
    Screen Monkey Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yoik said:
    Who's Dazzler?
    Why is Dazzler?
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Yoik said:
    Who's Dazzler?
    Why is Dazzler?
    where is dazzler? 
  • Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    Options
    ammenell said:
    Yoik said:
    Who's Dazzler?
    Why is Dazzler?
    where is dazzler? 
    How is dazzler?
  • DavidAmaquelin
    DavidAmaquelin Posts: 43 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I wish the same efforts everybody did for getting Dazzler in the game will be the same to get Kitty Pride...
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spider-Ham as an anniversary character? please....
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,713 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    We are getting Dazzler, how much more Ham do you need?
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I nominate Beta Ray Bill as the next unlikely-to-appear forum in-joke.
  • hopper1979
    hopper1979 Posts: 564 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lets talk character.  She looks very solid.  In 4 land she may be the new standard with Carnage and Medusa.  With 5's, her black will not be much of an issue on defense since she will only be tanking 1-2 colors but in 4 land watch out but in pvp this could be insane if applied correctly.  A passive stun when used properly could be game changing.  Could care less about the character, I was hoping for Kitty Pryde myself but she will be an excellent addition to peoples rosters.  And when we see her in action she may become the next dare I say it Gambit (I am worried about this passive stun :) )
  • n25philly
    n25philly Posts: 426 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Anon said:
    • Iron Man (Hulkbuster)
    • Moon Knight (Marc Spector)
    • Kate Bishop (Hawkeye)
    YES!!
    Ugh, means that I'll be looking forward to getting my dazzler when the tokens feel I'm worthy 2 years from now
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    In 5* land, Black Panther hard counters her passive.
  • moss04
    moss04 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Options
    As a huge Longshot fan, I'm very excited about the possibility of this being the first step toward getting him in game as well as they were longtime partners of each other.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,566 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Paste-pot Pete, Arcade, Spider-Ham, Beta Ray Bill, Dr Bong and yet no mention of Impossible Man?