IT'S HAPPENING - Dazzler (Classic)! (9/4/18)

Options

Comments

• tfcrazy1980
    tfcrazy1980 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Omg!! Wheres my wallet?!?!?! I need her yesterday, i must have! Shiny new happy happy! I SAID WHERES MY WALLET?!?!?
  • Agent262
    Agent262 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Does her black passive block the damage?  Think that was asked but not answered yet?
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    STOPTHIS said:
    50 hours in MSPaint

Seriously though, I super excited for this. I'm one of a handful who unironically wanted her in the game.
    Dirk Anger should be the replacement Dazzler for character guesses.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The Cardusa meta gets even more powerful. Only have to pour iso into two characters and it's two characters that I like, Hulkbuster and Kate. I was worried that if Dazzler was announced then she'd be a dud and she looks pretty awesome. And I'm not even gonna groan about having to play Simulator to get the progression cover. Demi, what have you done to me?
  • elko90
    elko90 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    Agent262 said:
    Does her black passive block the damage?  Think that was asked but not answered yet?
    No it does not first it takes the damage then stuns if it blocked the damage then it would have been the best power in the game 
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had to do a double take because colored the way it is, the object in her hand does not look like a microphone.
  • elko90
    elko90 Posts: 68 Match Maker
    Options
    @Jarvind... didn' t you quit the game or just floating on the forum
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    You could team her with St4r Lord and she gets a 4k AOE for 5AP. Hell, Save up 10AP and she does 8k+.
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Anon said:
    You could team her with St4r Lord and she gets a 4k AOE for 5AP. Hell, Save up 10AP and she does 8k+.
    Add Shuri or Blonde Widow, then it's down to 3ap  :#
  • Agent262
    Agent262 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Well here's another dumb question then... would Okoye's black passive damage apply to each friendly tile individually when using Dazzler's green?  I know that would negate Dazzler's own passive since you'd want Okoye in front, but if it's 368 per special tile plus Okoye's passive to each one, holy newmetamoley!
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    IceIX said:
    Another answer for the pile:

Her Passive procs post cascade, so a 5 of a kind won't directly proc the ability until the resultant cascade ends
    Does this mean the game is coming to an end?  Anthony told Craig on the puzzle warriors podcast dazzler would be the last character placed in the game?
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I don't know who started the whole Dazzler thing, but I'm sad to see the end of the Dazzler jokes, anagrams, etc.  

Who's next?  
    I'm voting for either Namor, or very Dazzler related: Longshot!
  • spatenfloot
    spatenfloot Posts: 660 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I don't know who started the whole Dazzler thing, but I'm sad to see the end of the Dazzler jokes, anagrams, etc.  

Who's next?  
    Dazzler 2: Electric Bugaloo
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    wymtime said:
    IceIX said:
    Another answer for the pile:

Her Passive procs post cascade, so a 5 of a kind won't directly proc the ability until the resultant cascade ends
    Does this mean the game is coming to an end?  Anthony told Craig on the puzzle warriors podcast dazzler would be the last character placed in the game?
    The ancient prophecy has come to pass! The end of days is at hand!

Seriously, tho, she looks awesome. Hopefully I can get one more Kate Bishop cover in time to complete her Shield Training.
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hahaha, 7 AP AOE. Perfect for Okoye.

Even the loner in the PVP event will be hilarious.Thor collects green AP, Okoye focuses on TU AP, Dazzler destroys enemy team 7 AP at a time.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    This is great! I almost had 2 shield trainings in a row with all the requireds at 209 - had Hulkbuster champed for awhile and exactly 10 covers on Kate, but my Moon Knight has been languishing with a 1/2/7 build for awhile. I moved my BH to him and to Sentry, but sentry is at lvl 194 so it seems very unlikely I'll pull down 19 3* bonus heroes before shield training ends...
  • Asmodaeus
    Asmodaeus Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Since you devs are in the mood to grant requests, can I have a pony and a toilet made of solid gold?