R160 Release Notes (8/27/18)

1235»

Comments

• Steve111
    Steve111 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    Takes so long to get a pvp match, might as paint a target on my back
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,414 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is why I wonder if the devs actually play the game.  Horrible change that doesn't help anyone.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    So I don’t want this to go off topic, but for all of those people that say the forums are negative and toxic all the time, is this being “negative” or “toxic” or are we just telling the truth?  Just curious where this line falls?  
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. When it comes to the roster position changing after each match, that is in fact a bug. It is only supposed to maintain roster position after viewing a character's Info or Train page. The team is currently working on a fix for it, and I'll provide more info once we get an update.
    Ah that makes more sense. I apply champ levels to characters by going directly to them on the roster screen instead of just hitting the "Add Level" button from the vine, as I like to know what reward I'm about to receive first before I apply it. When you do this, it would traditionally take you back to the beginning of your roster (or that tier), so maintaining your spot afterwards will be a huge help for me personally. Hopefully its fixed soon. 
  • Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    This update really slugs on my 5s running iOS 11. Was there a major change to the engine? 
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    This update really slugs on my 5s running iOS 11. Was there a major change to the engine? 
    Could be just a wild stab, but could it have anything to do with this:

Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone,

Here are the release notes for the R159 update!

MPQ 159!
    • "Snappy Dresser"
    What's Changed:
    • Players will be able to tell if they are currently receiving Bonus Rewards in the Resources screen
    • When a Support Perk is activated in battle, a banner is displayed with a relevant description of how the board or characters have been affected.
    • The amount of data that is downloaded with each release has been reduced.
    • Tiles, that specifically state that only one of those tiles can exist, will no longer be created, if the existing tile is Locked
  • Hoser
    Hoser Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    PLEASE revert the roster spot back to the way it was. I hate the new system. I usually use my highest level characters in pve. And i hate having to scroll the whole way back after my 2 star character is required. 
  • Smart80
    Smart80 Posts: 748 Critical Contributor
    thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you