R160 Release Notes (8/27/18)

Comments

• Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:

What's Changed:
    • Characters in upcoming waves will no longer display before the wave completes.
    Does this also fix the issue with characters in the 2nd wave activating passives based on damage to the first wave? Or is that too much to ask and this is a display only fix?
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:

• Characters in upcoming waves will no longer display before the wave completes.
    Super minor, and random, but this was actually something that really used to irk me. Thanks! 
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Money's on Karolina Dean and giving us another of the Runaways team. The reboot of the comic thus far has been really good.
  • Arthurdillard22
    Arthurdillard22 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    broll said:
    Brigby said:
    FINALLY!  This has been bugged almost the entire 2.5 years I've been playing.  It annoys me every time it happens, which is only every day.  Thanks for the fix.
    I dont understand so if i kill 1 of a 4 enemy round the 4th person will not come up until the first 3 are dead 
  • DavidAmaquelin
    DavidAmaquelin Posts: 43 Just Dropped In

Full spectrum...full spectrum. It can be a lot of things and it can be a clue for many characters. I let here another idea... Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D....

Full spectrum goggles... created by Leonard Fitz and used by Jemma Simmons. Looks like a support more than a playable character....

• Roland113
    Roland113 Posts: 298 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:

• When you are in the Assemble Your Heroes screen, your position in the roster will be maintained when returning from the Train or Info screen
    Ok, I'm really excited about this feature.  The return to the front of the line has always been an annoyance.
  • BoyWonder1914
    BoyWonder1914 Posts: 884 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    broll said:
    Brigby said:
    FINALLY!  This has been bugged almost the entire 2.5 years I've been playing.  It annoys me every time it happens, which is only every day.  Thanks for the fix.
    I dont understand so if i kill 1 of a 4 enemy round the 4th person will not come up until the first 3 are dead 
    When you're fighting a wave, and use an attack that finishes the wave in one fell swoop such as an AOE or a powerful cascade, an enemy from the next wave would  briefly appear in place of one of the characters as they're all dying, before the next wave shows up proper. Hard to explain without showing it to you, wish I had a video. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    broll said:
    Brigby said:
    When you're fighting a wave, and use an attack that finishes the wave in one fell swoop such as an AOE or a powerful cascade, an enemy from the next wave would  briefly appear in place of one of the characters as they're all dying, before the next wave shows up proper. Hard to explain without showing it to you, wish I had a video. 
    Yeah basically the artwork for the next wave would show up pre-death.  Show that character die and then come back to life.  It was very weird.  Since I use 5* Thanos on DDQ waves every day I saw it every single day.
  • moss04
    moss04 Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    broll said:
    broll said:
    Brigby said:
    Yeah basically the artwork for the next wave would show up pre-death.  Show that character die and then come back to life.  It was very weird.  Since I use 5* Thanos on DDQ waves every day I saw it every single day.
    I've also seen it happen frequently in DDQ with 2-star hawkeye's passive that creates damage countdowns from a crit.  It seems to display components of the outcome before it resolves the effects on the board.  If all of HE's CDs would kill the wave it immediately flips their images first and then shows the CDs resolving and applying their damage to wrong characters.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Dormammu said:
    • "The Full Spectrum"
    Is Dr. Spectrum too obvious of a guess, here?
    It would be a great guess, but they rarely introduce a 4 or 5 star character that was not in or about to be in a movie or in a TV series.  I am going to guess Typhoid Mary.  She has multiple personalities and they sometimes intentionally do fake Dazzler hints while trying to hint some other character at the same time. 
  • Wayside65
    Wayside65 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    You know Iron Man has a new suit we got a second 5 star Cap why not a second 5 star Iron Man 
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ptahhotep said:
    Gerry Anderson’s Captain Scarlet was a member of Spectrum. So it must be 4* Scarlet Witch.
    Scarlet Witch deserves 5* treatment, she has enough power to destroy infinity stones after all
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Wayside65 said:
    You know Iron Man has a new suit we got a second 5 star Cap why not a second 5 star Iron Man 

We never got his preivous new suit with all of his previous suits built in. That sucked =(

• STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Considering the number of clues that appear to point to Dazzler, but clearly aren't Dazzler. She better be coming for the 5th anniversary.
    Wayside65 said:
    I could see them giving us that magic nanobot IW suit.

• ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Milk Jugz said:
    Ptahhotep said:
    Gerry Anderson’s Captain Scarlet was a member of Spectrum. So it must be 4* Scarlet Witch.
    Scarlet Witch deserves 5* treatment, she has enough power to destroy infinity stones after all
    MPQ: let's make another 2 star.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    iTunes Patch is live. Update your app store. Game didn’t break from update, so feel free.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Team selection in events is now well weird.  Moving from Dat Required Character to The Big Enchilada and replacing Punisher with a 5* meant a lot of scrolling.  You always start off with your roster centred on the character in the middle position.
    :edit: After uploading Android, it's taken 5 minutes so far to get to 29% on Loading.  Then burst update to 53, slow creep, burst, what the heck is it loading?  New supports?
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Updated to Final Release Notes. No changes.