Comments

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    broll said:
    6* Characters!

Support to go away.
    Someone want to explain how posting my opinion is abuse?  Flagging something as abuse because you don’t like it, that’s the abuse...
    They were very clear that 6* are not coming.  Maybe that’s why. 
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    jackstar0 said:
    It's only a few months off now, and sure there's plenty the seems to be happening before then... but what do you want to see?

My "simple" wish is for a 5* Deadpool that comes to the game and brings a new refresh of the DDQ that includes 4* covers and/or more CP/LLs per day/week. I'd also like to see a re-working of DP v MPQ, ideally adding at least 1 more sub and bringing it in line with other events that can be run for 3 or 4 days.

What do you want to see for MPQ's 5th birthday?
    Just give me the movie version of Deadpool with him laying on the bearskin rug. Bonus points if they can get Ryan Reynolds' voice for the power activation sound.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sim Mayor said:
    jackstar0 said:
    It's only a few months off now, and sure there's plenty the seems to be happening before then... but what do you want to see?

My "simple" wish is for a 5* Deadpool that comes to the game and brings a new refresh of the DDQ that includes 4* covers and/or more CP/LLs per day/week. I'd also like to see a re-working of DP v MPQ, ideally adding at least 1 more sub and bringing it in line with other events that can be run for 3 or 4 days.

Just give me the movie version of Deadpool with him laying on the bearskin rug. Bonus points if they can get Ryan Reynolds' voice for the power activation sound.
    This game has sound?

;) 
  • Sim Mayor
    Options
    jackstar0 said:
    Sim Mayor said:
    jackstar0 said:

This game has sound?

;) 
    I've heard rumors of it, but never checked to see if they were true.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    broll said:
    broll said:
    6* Characters!

Support to go away.
    Someone want to explain how posting my opinion is abuse?  Flagging something as abuse because you don’t like it, that’s the abuse...
    They were?
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Dormammu said:
    broll said:
    broll said:
    6* Characters!

Support to go away.
    They were?
    Yes. One of the Colog threads that .......... I can’t remember the name at this moment in time.... said they heard our feedback and they were not looking at doing any 6* anytime soon.  I would have to look back to get the exact quote.  This isn’t the tread I would discuss 6* in since we shouldn’t hijack it. Have thoughts on why it might not work.  For another day.  

Edit:  it was Will!!   Sorry about that Will.  Those Q&A threads were great while they lasted. 
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    @Dormammu
    @The rockett

FYI
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/70968/q-a-with-demiurge-will-answers-from-demiurge-will-begin-on-p-2/p2

This was from springtime, but hopefully they hold off on them....

Back on topic:
    Bring back real elemental tiles... I'm looking at you hot dog cart  :D
  • Palookaville
    Palookaville Posts: 83 Match Maker
    Options
    A re balancing of 5* characters health would be nice. 
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    broll said:
    broll said:
    6* Characters!

Support to go away.
    It’s a wish list. Wishes aren’t required to be based on reality. 
    Regardless of what has been said in the past those are the two things I wish for most. 
  • Sim Mayor
    Options
    broll said:
    broll said:
    broll said:
    6* Characters!

Support to go away.
    It’s a wish list. Wishes aren’t required to be based on reality. 
    Regardless of what has been said in the past those are the two things I wish for most. 
    And 6* characters have been mentioned in other threads before (albeit in jest) without getting flagged.

That being said, my real wish (sorry @broll) would have to be for Support tokens to get added to the regular reward groups (maybe as a 60-win prize for PvP?).
  • DanielleL
    DanielleL Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    edited August 2018
    Options
    rixmith said:
    A change to the PVE structure so that I don't have to play at certain times of the day in order to do well at it.

• Ring around nodes that indicates how many clears have been done of how many available.
    A lot of good suggestions so far but the above two are the ones I like/want most.

I made suggestion threads for these but I'll list them here too:

Make the "You've Been Attacked!" pop-up optional.
    I'm sure there are people that like it so don't take it away completely so they can have it but make it so that those of us that dislike it can disable it. My two main reasons for rarely playing PVP was I disliked points based progression and the pop-ups. The addition of wins based fixed the former and this would fix the latter. Because the pop-ups are annoying, especially during LRs. If I want to know if I've been attacked I can check the specific PVPs themselves.

A roster selection for characters that need ISO.
    To find all the characters we can add covers to we just go to the rewards screen in our roster, quick and easy. But in order to find all the characters that need ISO, we need to go to a node, click train, and scroll through to find any/all characters with the arrows, slower and not as easy. Instead, maybe add a "train" selection in the drop down box that has the rarities and favorites? It'll make it easier and quicker to keep track of who needs ISO (especially since the arrow disappears if you don't have enough ISO to add at least one level, also especially if it's a 2* so we don't have to scroll all the way to the end of a really long list).
  • spidyjedi84
    spidyjedi84 Posts: 514 Critical Contributor
    Options
    System Reboot
    Heroic pve
    Guantlet
    An actual roadmap of feeder releases.
    actual consistent communication beyond the 1-2x a year they actually engage.

I'm with you on Gauntlet. It's time for those of us who have better rosters a chance to see how they fare now in that event. I miss that slog. Just make the rewards worth it and people will play it and not **** and moan at how hard it is.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 416 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    3* feeders updated to add a second 4*. The middle three LT rewards could be replaced, leaving the LT at the beginning and end of the champion levels. Then every 4* could have a feeder and there would still be a few 3*s that only rewarded one 4* left that could have new releases added to them as they come out.
    A new PVE event that has a new limited 3* associated with it, like Howard and Webbed Wonder. The limited 3* would only be earned the event and anniversary DDQ and could feed Howard and Devil Dino.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,631 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alfje17 said:
    I wouldn't mind another anniversary character (Dazzler? Great Lake Avengers?).
    Maybe stick with creatures.  Doop?  Lockheed? or dare I dream Peter Porker the Amazing Spider-Ham!!!!.  Maybe the Skottie Young-ish Kid Wolvie from Exiles... I hope not Dazzler.  That would ruin the in-joke...

I have this feeling that if we do get Shadowcat, Lockheed will end up as a Support. :(

Maybe we will get a Giant Sized Man Thing...
  • First21
    First21 Posts: 87 Match Maker
    Options
    How about star restriction seasons where when you sign up for a season you can choose which star level you went to enter like
    1*s only 
    1,2*s only 
    1,2,3* only 
    1,2,3,4*s only 
    and all out 1,2,3,4,5,s 
    that way pvp would be more fun instead of faceing opponents at 100 levels more then you 
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,194 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Alfje17 said:
    I wouldn't mind another anniversary character (Dazzler? Great Lake Avengers?).
    Maybe stick with creatures.  Doop?  Lockheed? or dare I dream Peter Porker the Amazing Spider-Ham!!!!.  Maybe the Skottie Young-ish Kid Wolvie from Exiles... I hope not Dazzler.  That would ruin the in-joke...

I have this feeling that if we do get Shadowcat, Lockheed will end up as a Support. :(

Maybe we will get a Giant Sized Man Thing...
    I just hope when DC's Shazam comes out, MPQ runs a Capt Marvel event  :D
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    My MPQ Wishlist:

No more Supports! (and make current supports easier to get and level up)

4* and 5* Token Pools - when opening any token that contains 4*s or 5*s, you can select which pool of 20 x 4*s or 10 x 5*s characters to get, which is defined by D3.  This would solve the dilution problem!  You can switch pools whenever you like.

5* Essential in DDQ

Reduce PVE from 6 clears to 4, this would be a quality of life change for everyone.

New PVE events!

More 4* PVP!

Introduce 5* PVP

Introduce something to use the rest of your unused roster - like auto-missions: where you select some unused characters to go off and fight some automated battles and see if they win.  If not, then choose another team until they do win the battle.  It could have a required "bad character", making you figure out how to best use them.  Heck, you could even have an observer mode to watch the automated battle and see how it goes.  It would be like rooting for your favorite sports team, but you're the coach, not the player.

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,166 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Mass Effect: Andromeda Apex Missions are probably the lowest-effort example of an away mission. Get a mission description with a couple attributes, then pick which of your available teams has the highest percent chance of success (shown in the UI as Probability of Succes: N%), and then hit "go." come back at the appropriate time interval to collect your reward. In that game, you have the option to go in and play some or all of them (not sure, i've never tried it) yourself as a Multi-player match. You could implement that or not here

In the context of MPQ, lock out the caracter you send, and probably offer an HP-spend option to accelerate the return of that character. That gives you a risk/reward for potentially losing out on node access in a core mission