Options

Comments

• thedarkphoenix
    thedarkphoenix Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Double resources event

Iso, cp, and HP.

Log  in bonuses, a new feature or change to pvp/pve event.

Champ levels raised to the next tier.

2's can champ to 3 (266)  levels, 3's to 4 (370) and 4's to 5 (550) 

• bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Double resources event

Iso, cp, and HP.

How about no limit on champ levels?  Level up 2*Widow to level 550!  Everyone can be level up to 550 if you have the covers; sounds fun to me.  Then everyone becomes useful again and can play at a 5* level.
  • Sim Mayor
    Sim Mayor Posts: 309 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Alfje17 said:
    I wouldn't mind another anniversary character (Dazzler? Great Lake Avengers?).
    Maybe stick with creatures.  Doop?  Lockheed? or dare I dream Peter Porker the Amazing Spider-Ham!!!!.  Maybe the Skottie Young-ish Kid Wolvie from Exiles... I hope not Dazzler.  That would ruin the in-joke...

I have this feeling that if we do get Shadowcat, Lockheed will end up as a Support. :(

Maybe we will get a Giant Sized Man Thing...
    Hey, just think that could open the door to the Pet Avengers and finally make St4rlord's red power make sense!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bbigler said:
    Double resources event

Iso, cp, and HP.

How about no limit on champ levels?  Level up 2*Widow to level 550!  Everyone can be level up to 550 if you have the covers; sounds fun to me.  Then everyone becomes useful again and can play at a 5* level.
    Whales break the game days after launch when they bit overflow on the endless champ levels.
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    bbigler said:
    This is both brilliant and completely crazy at the same time.
  • abominatrix
    abominatrix Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Don't people remember how bad 550 Jugs is? You really don't want this.

Sure, the devs could work on high level scaling for 2*/3* characters to 550, but that just seems like time that could be better applied elsewhere.

• DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Sure, the devs could work on high level scaling for 2*/3* characters to 550, but that just seems like time that could be better applied elsewhere.

Could you imagine how long pvp matches would take..... Dear god
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Could you imagine how long pvp matches would take..... Dear god
    Yup,  Balance of Power all the time... Yikes... 
  • dlegendary0ne
    dlegendary0ne Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Options
    Make pve less time intensive.  To be top tier you have to play for 1-2hrs every day at the same time.  I'd like to be able to break away and come back at my convenience without losing my shot at top placement. 
  • dlegendary0ne
    Options
    Make pve less time intensive.  To be top tier you have to play for 1-2hrs every day at the same time.  I'd like to be able to break away and come back at my convenience without losing my shot at top placement. 
    One more thing.  I'd ask for a second or third boosted 5* in every pve event.  Would really be helpful in the 5e node.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,614 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    DAZ0273 said:
    Alfje17 said:
    Maybe stick with creatures.  Doop?  Lockheed? or dare I dream Peter Porker the Amazing Spider-Ham!!!!.  Maybe the Skottie Young-ish Kid Wolvie from Exiles... I hope not Dazzler.  That would ruin the in-joke...

I have this feeling that if we do get Shadowcat, Lockheed will end up as a Support. :(

Maybe we will get a Giant Sized Man Thing...
    I just hope when DC's Shazam comes out, MPQ runs a Capt Marvel event  :D
    So that means we also get Namor for Aquaman, right? :D
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,614 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options

Quoted for the truth.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,557 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alfje17 said:
    I can get behind another creature as 5th anniversary character:
    Fin Fang Foom!
    Man-Thing!
    Simon Walterson!
    Manphibian!
    Mojo?

Or completely out of left field:
    Impossible Man!
    Godzilla! (Marvel would need new licence though)
  • Waddles_Pines
    Waddles_Pines Posts: 1,192 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Alfje17 said:

I can get behind another creature as 5th anniversary character:
    Fin Fang Foom!
    Man-Thing!
    Simon Walterson!
    Manphibian!
    Mojo?

Or completely out of left field:
    Impossible Man!
    Godzilla! (Marvel would need new licence though)
    100000% behind Impossible Man, woot... Fin Fang Foom if he wears pants and has a Boom Boom/Nextwave support.  Mojo, I could kinda get behind, but Mojo makes me think of Longshot, which makes me think of his baby mama Dazzler  :D
  • roderic1
    roderic1 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    Options
    A New Game+ mode for the Prologue?  Or some mechanism to reset it once per anniversary if desired?
  • dlegendary0ne
    Options
    JHawkInc said:
    One more thing.  I'd ask for a second or third boosted 5* in every pve event.  Would really be helpful in the 5e node.
    Thought: What if there were always a classic and a latest boosted at the same time? We know they feature 3 Latest characters, then 2 Classics, which means they rotate through Latest more frequently (it lets them show off the new shiny characters, as well as put pressure on people to chase those new characters because they need them for essential nodes). This means classics takes months and months to rotate around again.

But what if there were just two 5*s featured each event (like you suggest), but they based it on the Classic/Latest split? Every event that requires a Latest essential would also have a boosted Classic, which would mean less time before classics cycle through (making them more useful to people that have them, even if they're partly covered/leveled). And every event that requires a Classic essential would still have a boosted Latest, allowing the devs to keep them in the spotlight.

It might take some tinkering, as with the 3 Latest 2 Classic essential schedule, and Cap, Okoye, and Wasp as essentials, you'd end up with a schedule like this:

• Cap Essential
    • Okoye Essential
    • Wasp Essential
    • Classic Essential (Cap boosted)
    • Classic Essential (Okoye boosted)
    • Cap Essential
    • Okoye Essential
    • Wasp Essential
    • Classic Essential (Wasp boosted)
    • Classic Essential (Cap boosted)
    • Cap Essential
    Even with Latest you'd end up having a character boosted for two events in a row (you'd have the same problem with Classics, just not as often).

But it could work. (I can kinda see this as a solid QoL improvement to go alongside SCL 10)
    I think that's a great idea.  Having a character boosted for consecutive events is what they do for the rest of the character tiers anyway, so this wouldn't be far fetched at all.  And with almost 30 5*s in the game, the pool is large enough for a nice rotation without the same characters getting boosted too often.  I really hope this happens soon!
  • Jarvind
    Jarvind Posts: 1,684 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I remember thinking the 2nd anniversary was pretty good, despite the clusterbutt that was the initial run of Galactus. Yet all most people did was complain that the first anniversary was soooo much better.

The two since then have seemed like progressively bigger letdowns, so honestly all they'd need to do to impress me is actually run a fun event with lots of prizes to be had.

I would love to see a version of Boss Rush that is actually tuned correctly. I was so excited for that event and it was so crushing to see that it was an utterly unfair, unfun, and unplayable butthole festival. I know Sinister Six is generally regarded as "Boss Rush 2.0" but it's so absurdly easy that it doesn't really scratch the itch.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    a couple quality of life changes that i would second:

a number indicator on pve nodes indicating the number of clears done. 
    a replay node button as the victory banner displays after a pve node is beaten

not yet mentioned this thread:

a classic lt token. would provide another avenue to cover older 5*
    more rewards in pvp season progression, and better rewards for season placement.
  • Jarvis_Jackrabbit
    Jarvis_Jackrabbit Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    I want a yellow/green/blue 5* so 5ambit and Nata5ha have a single 5* character to complete the rainbow for match damage when running them with AmChav in req'd nodes.