5th Anniversary Wishlist

Options
12346»

Comments

• JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Certainly. I don't mean to suggest that they shouldn't be doing new events, or can't, only that it's not as simple as "stop doing characters, do more events."
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2018
    Options
    I do believe there should be a pause on new characters to create new content. Of course, the characters make the money, but if you lose the players cause they are sick of playing the same content over and over again, then you dont have people to chase the new characters. 
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    New Idea: Taking the "send characters out" idea, but adding a puzzle element to it. Basically you are given a Team that must be stopped, and you need to send out a specific 3 characters to stop it. If you choose correctly, then you earn the prize upon the return of those characters to your roster (maybe 8hrs later?).

Or this is insane and unworkable. What do I know about partying or anything else?
  • bbigler
    bbigler Posts: 2,115 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Just to add my voice to the above comments: I would love to have new content and NOT new characters.  Make puzzle-like nodes that require thinking and strategy, not grinding. 

I love the idea of creating a perpetual event, like DDQ, where you send a select group of characters out to perform a mission.  The matches would all be AI controlled. You could opt to watch them or let them run in the background.  You could make the rewards progression based, depending how far your characters get through the mission before dying.  This mission could be hard enough that only 5* Champs make it to the end so that you have an incentive to strengthen your roster and champ 5*s.  Otherwise, you could scale the enemies and rewards on SCL levels.  It would also be great if after they come back from the mission, it shows the fighting stats of each character so that you know who did best.  Like total damage dealt, number of times each power fired, etc.
  • Rockwell75
    Rockwell75 Posts: 268 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Buff Wasp.