Q&A with Demiurge_Will Answers from Demiurge_Will begin on p.2

Comments

• maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    ZootSax said:
    Why was 1* Spider-Man changed and why was no mention whatsoever of the change made in official channels?  While I love the new 1* Spider-Man, that was the single oddest change in the past year for me, if only because of the inexplicable secrecy.
    I've seen one or two others talk about this. I have heard that he can be very good in the Balance of Power event (when everyone is boosted to 550). Maybe making four critical tiles was too much, but two is alright. I don't think he was particularly overpowered for the 1* tier.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    How long does it take for you to look at character Rebalancing? How long do they have to be out before you will address them Nice the community keeps on asking about them?  Example, Banner has been probably the most requested rebalance, besides Gambit getting the OML/XFW treatment. Why does it take so long for this to be addressed?  
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    Is the current use of tapping to insure placing in top 10 of PvE limited to few enough players that you feel it does not need to be changed?
    No, I think tapping is a flaw.

Yes yes yes yes yes. 10,000% yes.

This right here officially justifies the creation of this thread. 

Thank you Will. 
  • FinnyMPQ
    FinnyMPQ Posts: 51 Match Maker
     Appreciate the info @Demiurge_Will!
  • IceHockey333
    IceHockey333 Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    My question is about the forums, and player comments in general:

How do you handle the constant negativity and whining that happens with an entitled/spoiled group of participants? Do you just take on a "Haters Gonna Hate" attitude and focus on the constructive criticism rather than the bitter bile? Do you check sales and engagement numbers against the constant haterade levels?
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Demiurge_Will
    thanks for jumping on and answering questions.  I know getting flamed on by the playerbase is never fun and reading the forums can depress anyone’s day.  I for one am very thankful for you taking your time to answer questions.  
    Tell us about some of the projects you are looking forward to working on now that you are back!!
  • Nabistay
    Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
    I would love to see the original post updated with the questions/responses all collected in one place if/when this thread blows up..
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Have you ever considered doing live Q&A chats?  There are some great Q&A service providers that let people send questions in live and you you decide which ones to show and what to answer.  (JotCast is one that I see used allot)
  • Doc L
    Doc L Posts: 279 Mover and Shaker
    First, it's great to see you posting, and I think if you can jump in and answer a few questions a day, that would make a lot of people happier. I remember you doing that a lot in the past, and it was great. 

I have one question only, which has been echoed already in many other threads, and even in this thread - can we get 4* feeders linked to 5* a bit quicker? Like 2 a time, one more recent, one classic 5*, something like that? I mean, there are currently 22 5*, soon to be 23, and only 5 current 4* linked to 5*. Even two a month, given the new 5* that will be coming up, will take a year to catch up from now. I think it would increase 5* diversity a bit if we all had a few more covers of older 5*, especially if 5* Gambit does get a bit of a nerf that he does need. 
This discussion has been closed.