Q&A with Demiurge_Will Answers from Demiurge_Will begin on p.2

14567810»

Comments

• The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Demiurge_Will Has there ever been a thought of an “Open All” token button?  
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    Sounds really difficult. They would probably have to put a little button in the corner with 2 arrows on it to speed up the token animations so they go by really fast.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hadronic said:
    Sounds really difficult. They would probably have to put a little button in the corner with 2 arrows on it to speed up the token animations so they go by really fast.
    REad this article and you will understand why there will never be an "Open All" button

https://www.pcgamer.com/behind-the-addictive-psychology-and-seductive-art-of-loot-boxes/
  • The rockett
    edited April 2018
    @Demiurge_Will will Heroic PVE Events come
    back ever with restricted rosters?

has it been discussed to open up Prologue again for a short time for something different?  Could be fun. 

with DPD, we have a 1* node, 2-2* nodes, a 2/3/4* node, a 3* E node with 2 other characters we can chose and an open node.  Has there be any discussion to make one of these 2* nodes a 3 or 4* node?   Or maybe a revamp of DPD fully?  

with 5* and 4* dilution becoming a bigger and bigger thing, has there been any thought or tweaking the latest and classic LT tokens?  

will SHIELD Resupply ever bee revamped at all. As a 1400 day player, it would be nice to maybe get an elite token instead of a standard token. Building on that,the last time I did the math on this, we will be about 15-18 months for the time a 5* is released until it will show up in daily Resupply.   Will the 90 day’s for a 5* ever be lowered? 

//Consolidated multiple consecutive questions into one comment -Brigby
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Please do not post multiple comments in a row, as this could potentially be construed as spam. If you have additional questions, and you are the last person to post, then please edit your post to add the additional content. Thank you!
  • The rockett
    UPDATE: Demiurge_Will has answered some of the questions. His posts start on Page 2.

To do this please only post one question in a post. This way it can be "liked" so that there is information on what most of those on the forum would like to hear about.
    @Brigby I was following Cologs direction with his post. This is how the entire thread was. 
  • Demiurge_Will
    Demiurge_Will Posts: 346 Mover and Shaker
    Brigby said:
    @Simplicius said:
    LHammer said:
    LHammer said:
    Q: Is the new Steam UI a forever thing or a temporary change that will be adjusted when time/resources are available?  If the former, what will it take to make you reconsider?
    It would move higher on the to-do list if the number of PC players increased to be a bigger share of the total player population, or if we figured out how to get enough faster at building UI to efficiently support different UIs for different platforms.
    Fair enough.  I might not like the answer but I understand and respect it.  Thanks for taking the time to provide the feedback.

As a separate note - I would also like to see more Steam players.  Something I say on every survey is that if you want more Steam users you should add cards and achievements.  It's a minimal amount of effort for free money and fresh blood that would not create an in-game advantage.  Consider it?
    Have they even fixed the tutorial bug where players (like me, first time around) quit in frustration because they made Doctor Doom's hitbox too small? The game says "bring Doctor Doom up to the front" and you're led to assume it's just crashed, or was never programmed properly.
    I actually encountered that when previously testing the tutorial, and discovered the hit box is at the very bottom left of Doctor Doom's character model (basically where his chest plate gets cut off by the bottom of the screen). I passed that along to our QA team when I noticed it, but I'll double check with them on its status.

(Although I believe the scenario I'm mentioning is when the game instructs players to view his abilities, not bringing him up to the front. Are you encountering that issue on a different tutorial step?)
    Thanks for bumping this, Simplicius - we attempted a fix for this in 149.
  • The rockett
    What is the plan to pump new life into this game when we can see all over the place the massive adverting for Marvel Strike Force?  There are a lot of players that I talk to that are playing that game and really like it. 
  • Colognoisseur
    Colognoisseur Posts: 804 Critical Contributor
    This is being continued at this thread:

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/71795/april-q-a-with-demiurge-will#latest

All outstanding questions from this thread have been collated and re-posted there.

Mods you can lock this thread whenever you see this.

• fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,909 Chairperson of the Boards
    **Mod Mode:ON**

Locking thread as per OP request.

**Mod Mode:OFF**
This discussion has been closed.