Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

The Great Unhoarding - Post Your Draw Rates

ZeroKarmaZeroKarma Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
Hooray. Okoye enters Latest and some of us are pulling like there's no tomorrow! My draw rate was less than great:

25 5* in 215 pulls. That's an awesome 11.6% at stated odds of 15%. If I had been just average, I would have gotten an additional 7 5* covers and probably gotten everyone covered. Sadly, my Cap is not quite there. 

I did get 1 BH as well. That's something at least? The BH is supposed to be on 5% of 5* pulls. I didn't buck the odds there either unfortunately, but that's a tough one to complain about. 

How did you do? Someone must have done well and evened things out. 

@CharlieCroker ; I hope you did better this time around. 

Comments

• slf03cslf03c Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    I had 45 pulls between CP and LT and got zero (0) 5 stars. Super disheartened right now
  • SnowcaTTSnowcaTT Posts: 3,266 Chairperson of the Boards
    1/2, Okoye on 2nd draw. 50%!

Oh, -empty- the hoard. Nope, that doesn't give me any "advancement" in this game. She's not Gambit and I won't get her to 480, so just like every other 5* without a massive hoard....more than one cover doesn't really matter.

(*In PVP, or in PVE if you aren't playing for placement).
  • ZeroKarmaZeroKarma Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    SnowcaTT said:

Oh, -empty- the hoard. Nope, that doesn't give me any "advancement" in this game. She's not Gambit and I won't get her to 480, so just like every other 5* without a massive hoard....more than one cover doesn't really matter.

Oh, I hear you. I didn't break the hoard to get Okoye per se. I actually broke the hoard because not doing so would probably lead me to quit, even more than a bad draw rate. 

I don't think that I could stomach the necessary dwell time needed to get to a 550 in this game. 
  • Player1575Player1575 Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    15 5s/100 pulls

8 were okoye (1/4/3)
    5 were JJ
    2 were Cap

3 4* BH
    0 5* BH
    I've now had only 1 5* BH in my last 72 5* pulls. 5% rate is a lie.
  • alaethalaeth Posts: 445 Mover and Shaker
    15/84 (17.9%) 5* pulls

7 - Okoye (will be 454 after swap)
    5 - Cap (up to 455)
    3 - JJ (2/5/5)

BH:
    zero 5*
    3 x 4*

Other noteables:
    3 BW covers rotting (0/4/5)
    11 Kraven covers pulled... tinykitty RNG()
  • shartattackshartattack Posts: 357 Mover and Shaker
    10/84 (11.9%; brings overall % to 15.6%)
    5 okoye (1/3/1)
    5 necrocap (up to level 462)
    0 jess.(pulled now because i wanted a beefier jess)
    1 bonus strange (38 mordos will allow me to champ him, if feeders make sense)
    2 bonus carols

only 1 new black widow, 6 valkyrie was highest
  • nonnelnonnel Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    SnowcaTT said:

Well said
  • TeamStewieTeamStewie Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    3 for 38. I Cap JJ and Okoye. I don't need to do the math to know that stinks :(
  • LFChikarasonLFChikarason Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    Off 102 draws between CP and LLTs, I pulled 22 five stars, giving me a 4/2/3 Okoye, four Jessica Joness and raised my Beardo Cap from 1/1/1 to 5/2/2 with THREE spare reds :(
  • AlexNapalmAlexNapalm Posts: 85 Match Maker
    First time opening a hoard. Started hoarding when JJ was announced. I'm extremely happy with my results. 

31/219 (14.1%) plus 3 BH Jessica Jones (34 total)

Jessica Jones: 8/1/5
    Okoye: 3/4/6
    Cap: 4/1/4

Cover swaps will allow me to champ Jessica and fully cover Okoye. I'm left with 682 CP after the pulls. 
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 750 Critical Contributor
    Taking a break at disappointing, 9 of 100 (9%)
    (4) JJ
    (1) Cap
    (4) Okoye

8-4-star Bonus
  • gravelgravel Posts: 447 Mover and Shaker
    9/46 (19.6%)

3 Okoye (3/0/0)
    1 Cap (now 3/1/2)
    5 JJ (all champ levels, now 455)

No bonus 5s, 2 bonus 4s (America), got the last Jubilee cover to champ her, and 4 blonde Widow covers so she is only one away from being champed.
  • Erunner1201Erunner1201 Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    5/33 (15.2%)

1 JJ (additional champ level)
    2 Cap (#18 5* champ)
    2 Okoye (1/0/1)

Now I can go back to hoarding for when JJ and cap are out of LL.
  • DormammuDormammu Posts: 2,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Of my 164 pulls, I received 29 5-stars and 3 BH 5-stars. Fully covered Okoye, got JJ to 12 covers, and Lumbercap to 9 covers.
  • charmbotscharmbots Posts: 80 Match Maker
    edited June 5
    I went 1/32, getting Okoye on the 18th pull. Not upset about it, with the luck I had covering Thor and already having JJ at 12 I was bound to have a noticeable cold streak at some point. I have Okoye for pve and all the pulled 4’s are useable while still having a decent number of pulls left over. Can’t complain.

Edit: made 6 pulls with CP afterwards wanting to get JJ finished, pulled an Okoye w/ BH Okoye and a JJ with another BH Okoye. My total today was 3/38 with two 5* BH and one 4* BH and only one 4* being (possibly) unusable. 
  • DaichesDaiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    410 pulls after rewards (90 extra - 28% extra).
    Okoye - 19
    JJ - 18
    Cap - 20
    Gambit - 5 BH
    (BP 1, Bolt 1, DD 1 from feeder)

57/410. A weak 13,9% (especially after 9-10% on last 300 before hoard)

5/57 5BH 8,6% (yay)
    31/410 BH 7,5% (yay)

Overal: pretty okay with it, despite low pullrate, especially after coming off a very low pullrate
  • RichyyyRichyyy Posts: 199 Tile Toppler
    edited June 4
    I pulled exactly 100 tokens, because the primary target was to get my 2/4/2 JJ to 13 covers, and I achieved that on the 98th pull (thought I might as well make it a round number).

I got 11 5*s from the pulls (5 JJ, 3 Cap, 3 Okoye), plus one bonus Black Panther. Pretty poor, but not overwhelmingly terrible compared to some stories around here. Hope they're still doing swaps, because the 5 JJ covers didn't come out perfectly aligned...
  • PenniesForEveryonePenniesForEveryone Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    I pulled some tokens with JJ and Cap entered so I would have them for PvE, and then a bunch more today for Okoye.  I've opened over 300 LTs now and still don't have JJ covered.....can't remember ever seeing better than 10% in any of the past 3 releases.
  • Blindman13Blindman13 Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    10 Pulls:

1 Cap yellow + BH Gambit (his 13th cover)
    1 JJ blue
    8 useable 4*s
  • CharlieCrokerCharlieCroker Posts: 196 Tile Toppler
    8/59 (13.5%) with 3 Okoye's.

A clear improvement from my standard 9% but still underwhelming.  And still zero 5* BH over the 471 pulls I've tracked.