The Great Unhoarding - Post Your Draw Rates

Options

Comments

• therightwaye
    therightwaye Posts: 459 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    13/107 with 2 Okoyes. 12% rate.
    Only 1 BH and it was a 4. Not even a 1% rate.
  • GrimSkald
    GrimSkald Posts: 2,490 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options

Pulled 39 total, including the ones from leveling.  I stopped pulling more or less at around Okoye's introduction (I finished GR just before that.)  I pulled a handful since when I felt lucky, though, as I really want to finish Jessica Jones.

Ok, out of the 39, I pulled 7 5* and 2 bonus 5*.  That's an excellent rate, so I have no complaints there.  What I do complain about is the distribution:

1 Okoye (fine, fine, at least I have one for her node,)

1 Jessica (tinykitty!)

5 Captain America - 3 of them Red.

So now I'm sitting on a 7/3/3 Cap... I was really hoping to avoid a ticket to CS.  Also, it seems unfair to have pulled 13 covers for Cap in the same time period I pulled 10 for Jessica - yes, I have her set to my BH, otherwise it seems clear that I won't finish her before she's out.

• seshoma
    seshoma Posts: 58 Match Maker
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Pulled 80 Lt and 2050 cp 
    So thats 162 pulls and got 26 covers.

7 JJ  ( already have her champed )
    3 Cap
    14 Okoye
    2 Thor ( BH )

Need to exchange an okoye cover to champ her , but a nice pull 

• Shintok17
    Shintok17 Posts: 620 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2018
    Options
    13 Pulls:

1 Red Okoey (1st cover for her)
    1 Pink IW Captain America Now 2/2/2
    11 usable 4*'s
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    29/160 pulls.  I went from a 1 cover Okoye, 1 cover JJ and 1 cover Nomad to:

6 cover Okoye
    12 cover JJ
    13 cover Nomad with 2 more on the vine.

along the way I also got a BH Gambit and earned an old-school Steve Rogers.

I'll keep pulling until I cover JJ and Okoye.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,710 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    191 pulls, 13 OK and 15 JJ. A bonus hero on both. 6 cap. Decided to stop with that because it was perfect, no swaps needed both ended with 3 on red too. No interest in cap so I can now let him leave.
  • jackstar0
    jackstar0 Posts: 1,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ~40 pulls
    2 JJ
    3 Cap
    2 Okoye

Started without at least a dozen pulls before the first 5*, but clearly things are working out fine for me overall.

This brought JJ to 10 covers, and Cap to 9.

REALLY hoping to Champ JJ before she's sucked into the Classics black hole.
  • rixmith
    rixmith Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    57 pulls: 3 JJ, 2 Cap, 2 Okoye (12.3% pull rate for 5*). 

2 BH (both 4*) (3.5% pull rate)

Not good, but not as bad as some. Can now champ JJ and raise her to 452, Cap at 8 covers, Okoye at 2. 

Hopefully we'll have the full six weeks until the next 5* rotates in. I'd like to get Cap to a place where his feeder can finish him off, but I don't feel a strong need to pull until I can champ him while he's in Latest. So hopefully I'll have a much bigger warchest by the time we have Okoye + 2 other new 5*s.

• udonomefoo
    udonomefoo Posts: 1,630 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    5/33 15%

I'd be happier if the 3 Cap pulls weren't all yellow, but at least the Okoye were both black & I have covers for all 3 latest now.  
  • Huntah86
    Huntah86 Posts: 221 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I went 8/43, 4 JJ, 3 CAP and 1 Okoye. Not a single BH of any type but happy with the 18.6 pull rate. Only 3 away from finishing JJ
  • Basepuzzler
    Basepuzzler Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    11.5% on 317 pulls with no 5* BH.  I lose.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Only intended to pull until I got 1 Okoye so I'd have her for the required nodes. That took 10 pulls with no other 5*s.
    A 10% rate isn't great, but it balances out my luck on Thursday.

Entering Thursday my Robbie was 2/3/5 and I wanted 1 more before he left so when gets a feeder there wouldn't be any waste. That took a whole 2 pulls.

So between the 2 that's 2 for 12 which is above average, but amazingly was the right 5* each time. Now back to hoarding until the next 5* (or an itchy finger).
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    Options

I was going to click on like to commiserate with you, but I figured that's not the correct message to send. Sorry for your luck or lack thereof. 
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,913 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I went crazy in the Alias store so my Jess already has 11 covers. So I will be playing the “try to get two Jess while avoiding Cap” game. However, I played that game with Archangel and have 11 of his covers. So apparently I’m not great at it. 

However, I won’t be playing until Spidey enters tokens. As a 4* player, I really want to try him as his powerset and potential pairings has me intrigued. And since he has to tank I’d like a head start on putting some levels on him. 

Even with no pulls to report, it’s been fun reading everyone else’s stories. Best of luck to all those yet to pull!
  • Basepuzzler
    Basepuzzler Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Options
    ZeroKarma said:

I was going to click on like to commiserate with you, but I figured that's not the correct message to send. Sorry for your luck or lack thereof. 
    Had a shocking turn of luck in my next 11 pulls, 8 5’s and a bonus.  Still worse than expected but a nice consolation prize.

• Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    At this point in the thread
    437 5* out of 3028 pulls
    14.43%

16 reported BH 5*
    3.66%

• Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I went 39/273

5* BH-2
    4* BH-12

Okoye-17 Champed 454
    Cap-17 after one swap will be champed 454
    JJ-5 no love here 1/3/3

So, all in all, pretty good.
  • AXP_isme
    AXP_isme Posts: 809 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Drew one LT and it turned into an Okoye so I stopped. 100% draw rate! That’s my luck used up for the year. 
  • DukeUpdate
    DukeUpdate Posts: 33 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Off 102 draws between CP and LLTs, I pulled 22 five stars, giving me a 4/2/3 Okoye, four Jessica Joness and raised my Beardo Cap from 1/1/1 to 5/2/2 with THREE spare reds :(
    LFChikarason, if you submit a ticket about the extra 5* Cap covers, Customer Service will swap them for other 5* Cap covers.  Spare covers of latest legends are not bad things.
  • justsing
    justsing Posts: 507 Critical Contributor
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I got 9/48 (18.75%) with no BHs at all.

2 JJ covers, making her 5/5/0
    3 IW Cap covers, making him 2/2/3
    4 Okoye covers, making her 4/1/3