The Great Unhoarding - Post Your Draw Rates

Options

Comments

• STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Finally decided to crack open the hoard and jump into 5* land, because why not?

268/30 11.2%
    1 5* BH
    12 4* BH

JJ
    3 red
    6 black
    5 blue

BeardCap
    5 red
    3 purple
    2 yellow

Okoye
    3 black
    0 yellow
    3 red

Got a fully covered JJ and decided to stop there and champed her.
  • Daredevil217
    Daredevil217 Posts: 3,915 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I went crazy in the Alias store so my Jess already has 11 covers. So I will be playing the “try to get two Jess while avoiding Cap” game. However, I played that game with Archangel and have 11 of his covers. So apparently I’m not great at it. 

However, I won’t be playing until Spidey enters tokens. As a 4* player, I really want to try him as his powerset and potential pairings has me intrigued. And since he has to tank I’d like a head start on putting some levels on him. 

Even with no pulls to report, it’s been fun reading everyone else’s stories. Best of luck to all those yet to pull!

I thought about it this morning and decided to go ahead and pull. I was looking at my 2/4/2 Blonde Widow and decided that with such an uneven build now would be the time to even her out with increased odds which means more to me than maybe an extra Spidey cover or two. I figured since I like to build flat I could also add levels to my lower level champs like Val, Jubilee, Shuri, BP. Of course I pulled none of them and just made my higher level champs beefier (America, Rogue, Crawler, Hulk... at least the first two are top tier). 

I indeed was bad at the avoid Cap game, just like I said. I ended up pulling 4 of him and he is now at an abysmal 0/3/3 (I didn’t get a single cover of his best power!) where he will stay as I’ll be hoarding through him. 

Now onto the good!

My only two BH were both Widow. And I pulled one regularly. None were Purple!  So she’s a beautiful 4/4/3 which means the next cover will be useable and the one after should be handled by a HFH offer if unusable! About the best case scenario there.

I indeed got my final two Jess (3/6/4 now), I think I’ll respec through customer service to 3/5/5. Leaving her at level 255 I think 5 Blue is my best bet since it lowers the threshold to see traps by 2 AP. 

I also got 3 Okoye (one of each color!) to put her at 4 covers. 

After applying all my covers I have 167 pulls left and many many months until Okoye is set to leave; which should hopefully give me plenty of time to get to the 300 mark. 

Also in the midst of all the hoarding and the trickle with which new 4* will be coming in anyway, it should give me plenty of time to focus on my 2 and 3* farms. 

Oh yeah... the numbers!

9 fives in 37 pulls for 24.3%!!

2 bonus heroes (both 4s) for 5.4%

Nice being on the right side of the bell curve!

• Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,837 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I know everyone is pulling because Okoye entered tokens. I was going to wait until I had enough Iso but now that we're losing Latest 4* pull rates and I've been hoarding, I need to pull them now before I lose those higher rates.

I decided I would only open until I was able to champ America Chavez, Shuri and Valkyrie. I don't care for the other Latest 4*'s (Rogue, Nico and Nightcrawler are champed). I had 302 Latest pulls but only needed to use 86. Results below:
    • Fully covered and ready to champ: America Chavez, Shuri and Valkyrie. Mission accomplished!
    • 2 Unusable covers: Main Event Hulk dup and Ant-Man dup (whose been stuck at 3/3/27 since his release!)
    • 2 4* BH
    • 17 5* plus 2 BH (22%)
                - Jessica Jones: 1/2/3
                - Captain America (IW): 3/2/1
                - Okoye: 1/3/3

No complaints! I reached my goals and I still have 216 Latest pulls. I just need Iso now!
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Total Pulls 70
    Total 4* BHs 5
    Total 5* BHs 0
    Total 4* Pulls 60
    Total 5* Pulls 10
    4* % 85.71%
    5* % 14.29%
    4* BH % 7.14%
    5* BH % 0.00%

Most pulled 4* = Black Panther (6)

5* Pulls:
    Captain America Infinity War 3
    Jessica Jones Alias Investigations 5
    Okoye Warrior General 2

Edit: Pulled 1 more and got a 5* JJ (she's 13 now), modified number above.  Probably hoarding till Hobo Cap leaves now.
  • Bleh5
    Bleh5 Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    edited June 2018
    Options
    6/49

5 Jessica Jones
    1 Cap
    0 Okoye

No 5* bonus. 2 4* bonus. 

Of my 4*s with less than 13 covers:

0 Black Panther
    0 Jubilee
    0 Black Widow
    1 unusable Shuri

Pretty bad, as far as I'm concerned. 

• Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    i have 66 latests and 230cp that im tempted to pull cuz of this thread but honestly, i feel like even if i would it doesnt increase my enjoyment to play the game. also only have 44k iso left also makes me sooooooooo enthused to do it as well.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    ZeiramMR said:
    After having some trouble with the 5* Essential, I went ahead and did some pulls now to help out my 2 cover Cap.

7/33 so far: 1 of each Cap, red & black JJ, red & yellow Okoye

Two 4* BH.
    I went the rest of the way trying to get some more covers for BW and Valkyrie before their rates went down.

Final 5* ratio was 15/58 (a little under 26%). That certainly makes up for the < 10% I had when trying to pull my first JJ and Cap as they entered the Latest tokens.

Unfortunately not much luck on my two non-champed 4*s in tokens and for BH draws.
  • kennn712
    kennn712 Posts: 69 Match Maker
    Options
    176 pulls

33 5* (18.8%)
    2 5* bonus heroes (6.1%)
    5 4* bonus heroes (3.5%)

10 JJ, 12 Cap, 11 Okoye
  • Hadronic
    Hadronic Posts: 338 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I decided to pull until I got okoye' first cover
    took 4 pulls

1/4 (25%) with 0 BH (0%)

added everyones pull data to this google sheet
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NxiyQSzY2f3uZA5Kgvv-KjqBMLm8ZfNSQOsIzLD-rpo/edit?usp=sharing
  • SlappyDingle
    SlappyDingle Posts: 60 Match Maker
    Options
    After 120 pulls I have picked up 19 5*s also awarding 2 bonus 5*s and 4 bonus 4*s.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,410 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pongie said:
    24/184 ~13%. 13 Okoye covers (need cs to swap one). Jessica had poor distribution 5/0/2 and cap not much better at 1/2/4. Might continue pulling later in the week, still have 138 latest tokens and over 5k cp (probably won’t touch this). Just need to wait for the 4* odds to change (have all 4* championed now except iron spider. Need 3 more medusas to finish blackbolt)

Have created a new thread with exact pulls (for those interested).
    Now that the 4* odds are live, it took me another 105 pulls to finish JJ and Cap. In summary, it took 289 pulls to cover all 3. 38 pulls were 5*s (13%) plus 11 bonus hero (3.8%, made up of 2x 5*s and 9x 4*s).   
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm on hoard day #74 (71LT), so no pulls yet.  I'll let you know when I start pulling after hoarding my 300 LTs...so sometime around Christmas...
  • rbdragon
    rbdragon Posts: 479 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I only had 47 total pulls to make, as I have only been "hoarding" for a couple weeks. Having said that, I ended up going 17/47 (36%) with a BH
    • 7 Jessica Jones (now champed at 454)
    • 8 Captain America (now champed at 451)
    • 3 Okoye (1/1/1)
    Not gonna lie - I was stunned with how much purple I saw...
  • Pr0spect0r
    Pr0spect0r Posts: 291 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    i pulled 6 cuz i was feeling spicy, got 3 back to back 5 stars, 2jj, 1 okoye, and 3 usable 4 stars
  • ZeroKarma
    ZeroKarma Posts: 513 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Thanks Hadronic for the numbers. 

Now i feel worse! LOL. Still I was able to cover JJ and Okoye and get Cap to 12 covers so I can’t complain too much
  • Cactus_Jack_87
    Cactus_Jack_87 Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    My rate was right at 15%, maybe a little higher. I had around 250 pulls, and I got my Jess from 3/1/3 to champed at 457. Cap went from 1/0/2 to 2/5/4. I just pulled my 13th cover for Okoye this morning a week after cashing in, and she'll be champed after my CS swap. I also pulled three bonus 5*s, taking classic Cap up to 5/4/3. Extremely pleased with my results, considering I only hoarded for 2 months or so!
  • Blackstone
    Blackstone Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    Options
    15 5s/100 pulls

8 were okoye (1/4/3)
    5 were JJ
    2 were Cap

3 4* BH
    0 5* BH
    I've now had only 1 5* BH in my last 72 5* pulls. 5% rate is a lie.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that's how the percentage to get something works.

Not getting a BH on one pull (or 10, or 100) does not change whether or not you will get one on subsequent pulls.  You have the same chance at getting a BH (very small) with each pull.

If you don't win the lottery this week, for example, your odds of winning next week won't increase.

I'm not trying to argue with you, but calling it a lie, based off the information you provided, is a bit of a stretch.

It would be nice if BH dropped more frequently, but they are bonus, so we're not losing anything when we don't get them.
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The odds of no Bonus Hero in 75 pulls is 2.4894%  not a lie.